PART I

Brat and Jerk

 

Without the summer time air Chanyeol has only been feeling gloomy. When he walks outside his front door, he feels a cold whip of frosted air. It makes his head hurt, and his eyes water. But most of all it makes him feel hopeless. 

Chanyeol might loose his job. And its not because he's going to get fired, but rather, If he stays in that office  any longer he might kill himself. Ever since he was young the idea of working in an office was his dream. Now, he thinks he's entered hell. The job itself is boring, so boring that he might not be able to describe what he actually does.  

It's easy for him to leave because he's the CEO of one of the largest companies In Korea. Unable to flaunt his position considering the fact that he's taking in after his father who suffered a heart attack only two months ago. So really, his heart's not in it. No pun intended. 
To sum it all up, Chanyeol is involuntarily working a job he hates, wants to quit, but can't quit at the same time. 
Life hasn't been anymore complicated. 

Well, he spoke too soon. 

It's when Chanyeol thinks his life has it hard when it just becomes more hard. 

The CEO robotically gets ready for work and walks out of his apartment covering up his sensitive neck with plenty of scarfs. The city is always quiet at 7:00 in the morning and really the only people out there are high school students. It's easy to spot them with their  loud and obnoxious yellow uniforms. He's always had this hatred for his youngsters. Chanyeol in his mid-twenties and he's always found kids to be rude and annoying most of the time. He also believes that kids now have it way easier than when he was younger. Yet, they still complain about worthless things, make breakable relationships and are just too darn lazy for his own liking. 

The long legged men trudges into his office receiving various greetings from his co-workers, mostly polite bows. When he reaches where the door of his office stands, he sees Jongdae coming around the corner drinking coffee as if it were water. 

"Heyyy Channiee!" He exclaims happily. Chen, his nick name, waves his hands happily.

To any boss this might come off a little rude, but it was perfectly normal for Chanyeol. Him and Chen had been close friends since high school. They reunited after Chanyeols fathers death, which involved a pompous funeral. Chen had begged the CEO to give him a job and Chanyeol complied, because obviously it wouldn't matter to him. He could have a janitor working for management for all he cared. 
From then on they just chatted in the office, and tried to understand why anyone of them were working here. 

"Hi Jongdae." Chanyeol nods his head once, opening his office door, letting him through. 

"Seriously man I hate formalities call me Chen. Ugh why does this job make you do things you don't want to Yeolli." 

"I wouldn't want to disappoint my father." The CEO takes out a bundle of papers ready to get some work done, or started.

"He's dead." 

"Yes. Good work, now how about you take your self out of my office and be the secretary I hired you to be." Chanyeol retorts annoyingly. Today's just not his day. 

"We both know you already have a secretary, now let's gossip. What's new with you? Huh? Special someone." 

"Jong-"

"Chen." 

"Jongdae, I'd like to be left alone." 

The impish man simply shrugs and before walking out the door hands Chanyeol his schedule for the day. 

1.Small visit to Souels science magnet school for a small speech. 
8:30- 9:00 

He folds the paper into his front pocket and lifts himself off his chair sighing. He finds it ironic that just this morning he was thinking about how stupid children can be, and now he has to visit a high school, and pretends he likes it.

The CEO travels in an elegant black car and it's only 5 minutes after he realizes the trip to the school isn't so far. Because it's the one near his apartment, the obnoxious yellow uniforms. 

There are surprisingly a lot of late students running in, maybe even standing to freeze and ponder at who this tall handsome man was. Chanyeol ignored all the eager stares and simply walked in the front door, making his way into the office. 

A short lady smiles at the front counter. 
"Park Chanyeol? You must be here for the assembly. I'll call in the principal." She nods her head picking up the phone. She makes an expression towards Chanyeol to tell him to sit on one of the seats. 
He makes sure to sit far away from any students. 
Immediately making himself at home, he flips through news papers, noticing all the boring stories so he places it back down. 

Suddenly the principal walks into he office, but not alone. Accompanying him is a student he has pulled on by the ear. The surprising thing is, the student doesn't seem to be wearing his uniform. 


"Ah, ah, ah!" The student wines in pain. 

The authoritative man finally let's go of the boys ear and the secretary nods her head once in understanding. She points to the seats where Chanyeol sits and tells him to sit there as a punishment until further notice. Without another word the student stomps towards Chanyeol, completely ignoring his presence. 

Chanyeol nods his head in satisfaction because his theory about children being troublesome became true. He notices the way the boy leans on the chair, not a care in the world. A hoody was draped over his slim body and some black jeans. 

"Mr. Park?" A strong voice says. 

Chanyeols attention shifts towards the tall and big principal who is pleased to see him. He let's him shake his hand. Chanyeol stands from his seat.

"Pleasure to meet you." Chanyeol smiles. 

"I'm glad you could make it, it's people like you that make the world a better place." 

Even though Chanyeol had no idea what he was talking about he nodded in agreement, and said:

"I do believe that in order to help the youth it was important for me to visit. I can tell they clearly need some help." He hints on the boy leaning on to the chair.

"I agree." The principal nods eyeing the troublesome boy again.
"Baekhyun, why don't you come into the assembly with us?" 


For the first time, the school boy lifts his head up to reveal a cute face with small slanted down eyes and pink lips. His mouth is slightly parted. And his eyes scan the two men as if in deep thought. 

"What ever." He jumps off his chair,
Placing his hands in his pocket. Chanyeol is a little shocked at his carelessness. 

"Please usher Mr. Park to the auditorium." The principle orders to the hooded boy. "And for god sakes remove the hood."

The school boy removes his hood smirking sideways. 

When they walk out of the door, they don't really talk, mostly because this Baekhyun boy walks at least two meters in front of him. 
When they finally reach some sort of door the school boy opens it. Inside it looks dark, and Chanyeol wonders just what kind of auditorium this school has. 

The inside is dark, maybe because  they were going to train a spotlight on to him?

Baekhyun politely let's him go in first. 
He shuts the door.
And locks it.

Chanyeol rapidly turns to the door when he realizes this auditorium is just a room and that idiot boy was just tricking him.

"Hey! You! Let me out!" 

Chanyeol looks around but he sees nothing, only darkness. He wishes he could have been smart enough. Smart enough to realize that his theory was really true. Children are the devils spawn. Especially this boy. 
He knows not forget his name. 
Baekhyun. 
That's right, when we meet again, you won't be so happy.


"Let me out of here!" Chanyeol cries. 
------

"I am so terribly sorry for the inconvenience Mr. Park we will make sure next time to usher you ourselves."
The principals face turns a deep shade of red. He dusts off the CEOs dirty suit and try's to calm him after 2 traumatic hours of sitting, crammed in a janitors closet. The secretary helps the principle and tries to offer Chanyeol a cup 

"It's fine, I'm sure this student... Well er." He try's to sound sophisticated, but all he really wants to say is: 
where is the dammed kid, I need to set him straight. 

"We'll be sure to make another an opportunity for you to come visit our school."  

Chanyeol sure hopes not.
-------------

 This time when he wakes up in the morning, he's a little more alert.
Ever since the trauma he faced in that janitor closet nothing has been the same. He despises going to small, compacted places, and since his toilet is in a separate room he has to go to the public washroom just so he can't breakdown. 
He knows it will wear off, but his revenge for that little boy probably won't.

  That boy named Baekhyun just won't leave his head. So when he sees the short student walking towards school he immediately runs after him. 
"Hey you!" Chanyeol shouts like an old man, earning concerned looks from the students. 

Baekhyun turns his head and is a little surprised to find the guy he shut in the closet to be alive. His eyes widen for millisecond until he runs away. 
A lanky Chanyeol chases after him angry and revengeful. Fortunately Baekhyun trips on a rock and Chanyeol pulls him by one ear. 

"So you think you could run away from me?" Chanyeol smirks triumphantly. 


"Let go you old man!" Baekhyun hollers. "You deserved getting locked in there!" He screams dramatically, not one student looks and or is suspicious. 

"You are going to be punished, weather you like it or not!" Chanyeol concludes. 

"I have detention isn't that enough?" Baekhyun scowls crossing his arms,
While Chanyeol finally let's go of his ear. "Old man." He mutters. 

"Oh really, I'm an old man. That must mean you're kid." 

"I'm 16 years old I'm not a kid!" 

"You're a kid." 

"No!" 

"Yes." 

"No!" 

"Yes." 

While there argument continues all the students are staring intently, definitely not shocked, but just curious. The school boy and the CEO are already nose to nose and Chanyeol can't help but notice the almost in Invisible pores that Baekhyun has, how can this teenager have no acne? 

When Chanyeol was a teenager he was bullied for his acne and despite the conversation they are having, he's is utterly distracted, for what reason he's not sure. 

The CEO moves away from Baekhyun and decides to act mature and settle this in a different manner. 
"Thats it's,  I'm not going to fight with a little kid." He says. "But you're going to have to pay me back somehow." He scratches his head to think of something, while the school boy crosses his arms in annoyance.
 
Chanyeol is stuck at first but once he realizes what he hates the most it's his job. He has an idea. 

"Work for me." 

"What." 

"Work in my office. I won't be paying you, and you're going to have to work for me for a week." 

"Wow you lazy old man, no way in hell will-" 

Chanyeol grabs him by the arm, not too forcibly, but just enough for the kid to shut up and look at him. 

"Considering my position as CEO I could quite easily get you expelled from your school because of the trauma I went through." 

Baekhyun try's not to swallow his saliva too loud. It looks like he wants to say something because he keeps opening and closing his mouth.  

The school boy agrees. Chanyeol wonders if this is illegal. But for once all he thinks about his having someone else do his boring job for him. 

-------------

"Channiee!" His co-worker wines in his office. "You didn't come yesterday, you have tonnes of work!" He reminds him. 

"Jongdae you should come out here, I want you to meet someone." Chanyeol says. 

Chen walks out of his office, surprised to find Chanyeol looking quirky and exited beside a small school boy who looks bored out of his mind. 

"This is Baekhyun." Chanyeol starts. 

And just like that Baekhyun walks into Chanyeols office ignoring everyone. 

"Brat.." Chanyeol mummers. "Anyway, he's going to be working for me for a week." 

Chen nods in understanding, putting two in two together. 

"He's that same boy, at the school?" 
He wonders why Chanyeol has gone to these extremes in order to satisfy himself. Obviously he doesn't like his job, but couldn't he just tell Chen to do everything? Jongdae decides to ignore this and look at the small school boy suspiciously. 

"Yes. This is his punishment." 

Suddenly they hear a weird beeping sound and Chanyeols head turns towards the direction of his office. 

"I'll be back." 
----------

"What the hell are you doing!?" Chanyeol screams while Baekhyun  just smiles at the mess of papers that seems to keep photo copying themselves. 
Chanyeols goes ballistic and rummages the papers that he's wasting while Baekhyun leans against the wall. 
"Help me you fool!" 

If it was any other day the school boy would have walked away, but Baekhyun sort of felt guilty for making the photocopier malfunction on his first day at the job, so he attempted to pick up the papers. 
A sigh of relief filled the room when the copier stopped beeping and everything was silent except the sound of paper they had to pick up. 

When they finished Chanyeol tells 
the disobedient school boy the rules. 
"No skipping. You have to attend every Saturday and Sunday, no cellphones, just hardcore work." 

"What ever." 

"Oh yeah, and you can't say whatever either." 

"What ever." 

"Good lord you really are hopeless." Chanyeol looks at him with disgust but at the same time trying to figure out why the bridge of his nose is so perfect. Wait what. And why his eyes are the perfect shape to fit proportionately on his face.  
He shakes his head trying to get these weird thoughts out. 

"Okay that's enough fooling around." The CEO holds Baekhyun by the arm, leading him into another office. "It's time to start work." 

"See all these files? Carry them all to my office." 

Baekhyun is presented with a room full of stacks and stacks of paper ready to be moved, he groans.
Chanyeol walks away, not a care in the world.

"Jerk." Baekhyun whispers. 

"Brat!" He says back. 

-----------------

Chanyeol has discovered something revolutionary. Baekhyun is afraid of spiders. After working in his office for 2 days he's only found out so much about him. 

The school boy refuses to go in the storage room that is full of spiders. 
One Saturday evening he comes in breathing hard and sweating. 

",,,...." His eyes boggle up and down. 

"What's wrong with you?" 

"Spiders!" Baekhyun whines stomping his foot on the ground like a baby. 

The older howls in laughter while Baekhyun looks at him angrily. "I didn't think you would be afraid of anything." Chanyeol lifts himself the chair trying to reach his computer but Baekhyun stands in his way. 

"I'm not afraid of anything. Especially not you. So don't even think that-"

He voice stops when Chanyeol cups Baekhyun face with his hand. Not moving nothing. Just a small cute gesture. Something he wasn't supposed to do. Actually something that's he's not sure why he's doing in the first place. He's just so caught up in the moment. But all Baekhyun can do is freeze while he stares at him in the eyes. Chanyeol knows better not to advance. So he doesn't.

He let's go of the school boys cheek like it's on fire. 
WHAT WAS THAT!? They both think at the same time. 

Chanyeol coughs awkwardly and makes Baekhyun go do work. 

Baekhyun holds his cheek the whole time. Suddenly his fear for spiders  has vanished.
----------

Baekhyun comes back the following Saturday to continue work. Neither of them has realized that Bakehyun finished a week ago and should not be working here. But somehow it has become a habit and Chanyeol keeps forcing him to come back anyway. 
Chen doesn't think this process is for work anymore. 

You see, for the past couple of weeks Chen has been observing the two like he's a Russian spy. He always finds them working, or fighting. But that evening when Chanyeol held Baekhyun's  face lovingly, was when Jongdae almost screamed. 
It's so obvious that these two have feelings for each other. But isn't Baekhyun 16 and Chanyeol 25? 
Jongdae wonders how they are going to figure that out. 

While the school boy and CEO suffer from , Chen laughs in the corner watching the show unravel. At the back of his mind he wants to tell Chanyeol to just kiss the boy, but he is not sure society will accept their relationship. 

Ever since that weird thing/gesture Chanyeol has done to Baekhyun they have been acting more formal around each other. 

Chen is growing impatient and one day he just gives up.

"Hey idiots! Get your asses off the ground and do something about!" He says loudly before shutting the door loudly. 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol stare at each other, wondering what happened to Chen. None of their asses were on the ground, and they were clearly doing something. 

"What the is wrong with that-"
Baekhyun starts but for once u a very long time Chanyeol interjects. 

"Language." The CEO twirls his pen. Sassily looking at Baekhyun as if he owns him.

"Excuse me old man-" 

"Don't be a child Baekhyun." 

As the school boy advances Chanyeol does not dare notice Baekhyun's  perfect hips, the way his gaze pierces through his heart, his lips,oh his lips- 
Chanyeol understood all of a sudden. He wanted this 16 year old so bad. He wanted to kiss him, pin him down to his desk and- 

He shakes his head agian. What was he thinking!? This was a small 
High school boy he was fantasizing about. 

"I'm not a kid! For the last time." Bakehyun squeezes his eyes in frustration. 

"God your so cute." Chanyeol breathes. 

"What." Baekhyun's eyes become wider than usual.

"Nothing." Chanyeol says quickly rummaging through his papers as if nothing happened. He secretly glances back at Baekhyun who is blushing hard. What the hell was Chanyeol thinking? 

"Now come here and take these papers to Jongdaes office." The CEO attempts to distract himself. 

Just about when Baekhyun's hand reaches for the papers to take from Chanyeol, the taller drops the papers to the floor. Baekhyun  try's to reach down to pick them up but Chanyeol stops him by lifting his chin with his finger. 

The whole world stops. 

Baekhyun's pupils dilate. Chanyeols eyes slowly, darken with lust as he holds the schools boys face from both sides. He leans in closer so that their lips can touch.

The kiss starts out slow and steady as they are trying to get used to one another's eager mouths. Despite the amount of credit Chanyeol gave to Baekhyun, he was a damn good kisser. , he doesn't even know where Baekhyun gets the experience and it makes Chanyeol jealous that he has probably kissed other people the same way. 
Baekhyun's tongue flicks the roof of Chanyeols mouth which makes him moan. The CEO decides to take charge and lifts the school boy up leaning him up against the wall hungrily kissing his swollen lips. 

In the midst of all this Baekhyun is dazed and can't comprehend what happening to him, but Chanyeols kisses are so addictive he can't help himself. 

It's seemed that both had been harbouring feelings for each other. 

Once Chanyeol stops so they can breath Baekhyun says in between breaths. 
"I thought I was an annoying little brat. " he pouts, teasing Chanyeol. 

"You are." 

He kisses him again. 

---------
Authors note 
Part 2? 

What do you want?