Final

Battles End In Bed

It was usual now, for EXO-M to watch Tao and Kris battle it out through music. It was their way of practicing their non-rapping parts of EXO, and because it actually worked, no one questioned it. Of course, when the two got really into it then they would have to leave. This was one of those times; and neither cared about the disgusted looks thrown their way by the rest of EXO. They were in their dance practice room, no cameras in sight and nothing to do but practice.

Tao and Kris circled each other, both wearing slight smirks as they waited for the music to start. Luhan decided he didn't care at this point, and chose the first thing he saw. It was an English song, and as soon as it came on, Kris groaned out a curse as Tao threw his head back and laughed. The members had no idea what was going on, but ignored it. 

The two continued the circling, sending seductive looks at the other. Kris and Tao began singing at the same time, neither backing down. Their voices were breathless with exhilaration at the lyrics being sung that the others didn't quite understand.

'Begging, begging you; put your loving hand out baby'

Their hands met, fingers intertwining before Tao pulled back with a smirk. Kris growled, frustrated, into his next line.

'Begging, begging you; put your loving hand out darling'

Tao allowed Kris to hold his hand, squeezing for reassurance. Kris sent him a wolfish grin before he pulled away this time, earning a frown. Then Tao continued with their 'performance', dancing around him.

'Riding high, when I was king, I played it hard and fast, 'cause I had everything.' Kris' eyes were trained on the other as he sang, watching as Tao's eyes raked his form.

Chen and Xiumin left, rolling their eyes.

'Walked away, wonderin' then. But easy come and easy go and it would end.' Tao held Kris' gaze as he went in a circle around the other, pressing himself close.

'So ah, any time I need ya, let me go. Any time I feed ya, get me low. Any time I see ya, let me know. But I planted that seed, just let me go!' Kris ended up shouting, their faces inches apart. Tao let out a short burst of laughter that sounded more teasing than amused.

'I'm on my knees when I'm beggin. 'Cause I don't want to lose you. I got my arms so spread. And I hope that my heart gets fed. Matter of fact, gonna beg' Tao was clearly enjoying himself, lurching forward and capturing the other's lips in a kiss full of tongue before stepping back and simply continuing like nothing happened.

Luhan and Lay left, one gagging, the other regretting his osng choice.

'Beggin, beggin you; to put your loving hand out baby. Beggin, beggin you; to put your loving hand out darling' They continued together, Kris' eyes getting darker as Tao kept darting in and out of his space.

'I need you to understand.' Kris kissed him, tongue and all.

'...kind of man you-' they kissed again, this time more forceful and by some miracle, even more messy than before.

'...I begin to live again' They shared small smiles as they continued, both seeing how the other was slowly getting really, really into this.

'An empty shell I used to be. A shadow of my life was hangin' over me.' Kris was forced to grit his teeth as Tao's face came within centimetres of his, the two battling it out.

'A broken man that I don't know. Won't even stand the devils chance to win my soul.' It took all of Tao's self control not to just stop in the middle of his line and devour his boyfriend's mouth right there.

'Beggin-' Tao's tongue swiped across Kris' mouth.

'-loving hand out baby.' Kris and Tao were breathing into each other's mouth, practically, belting out their lyrics.

'Beggin, beggin you; to put your loving hand out darling.' Their hands found each other, fingers curling around each other's.

'Beggin, beggin you; to put your loving hand out baby.' Tao sang, Kris growling out ad libs.

'Beggin, beggin you; to put your loving hand out darlin.' Kris sang, Tao going all out and ad libbing to the point of falsetto, and , that was hot.

When Tao finished, he grinned at the other, panting. Damn, Kris loved that look on him. He leaned in again and kissed the younger, just because he could. And because now he was extremely .

‘C’mon, baby. Finish what you started. I’m beggin you.’ He said in the other’s ear, and Tao chuckled at the song referencing.

“What did I start, darling?” Tao asked, and Kri laughed lightly as he tilted his head to the side cutely.

“I’ll show you what you started.”

“NO! STOP! GO. HOME. GO HOME THEN ‘SHOW HIM WHAT HE STARTED’ JESUS CHRIST.” Suho’s voice stopped Kris from plundering his lover’s mouth. And everywhere else.

“…Joonmyun. Had you not been our leader, I’d have hit you.” Kris said, and Tao just watched Suho with crazed eyes.

“…Suho. I’m going to ing kill you.” Tao said, and Suho sighed, ruffling his hair. It was often he got threats as such when he somehow interrupted them. Most of the time they usually got over it.

“The rest of us have to practice. It’s fairly obvious you two aren’t going to be practicing even if you stay. Just… just go.” he said, then left. Most likely to get the others now that the coast was clear. Tao stood first, straightening his shirt before looking at Kris, still on the floor. He bit his lip, walking backwards towards the door. He crooked a finger at the other with a dangerous smirk, and Kris cocked an eyebrow. Tao was always enticing, but wince when did he learn to seduce?

Not that he was complaining.

Kris stood slowly, and before Tao knew it be was being shoved to the dance room’s floor again. Kris was walking away with a triumphant grin. He stopped at the door to wait for the younger. His breath got caught in his throat when Tao crawled towards him on all fours, eyes full of lust. He burned the image into his mind as Tao reached him. Bringing himself up to kneel in front of Kris, Tao smirked as Kris’ hand his cheek. He closed his eyes and kissed the hand as it came close to his mouth, and when it pulled away, Tao chased it, hands on Kris’ hips and eyes on the other’s. Slowly, Tao released a long breath, Kris feeling it warm on his fingers, before taking on into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it.

Kris gave an animalistic growl, and Tao smirked, releasing his finger. Instead, he let his eyes fall to the prominent bulge in Kris’ faded jeans directly in front of him, and tilted his head to the side. Leaning forward slightly, Tao took hold of and pulled Kris’ zipper down with his teeth. Kris groaned in frustration above him, and he snickered.

Guys, are you gone yet?” Suho’s annoyed voice asked. Kris sighed in agony while Tao stood. He kissed his boyfriend, soon losing control of it and surrendering to Kris. It was an open mouthed, dirty kiss, and Tao loved it. They parted, a string of saliva connecting them. They lapped at it at the same time, their tongue’s mingling in the air.

For whatever reason, it amused them both, and they grinned as they kissed again, and biting at whatever they could reach. Tao opened the door behind Kris when they parted, only to see the rest of EXO stood outside waiting. He smiled nervously and bowed to them.

“Kris’ fault. Sorry. Not gonna bother you if you don’t bother us.” Both the members and Kris were surprised; usually it was Kris who said blunt things and brushed off their wide eyed looks. This time it was Tao, and damn, did Kris like this side of him.

 He then proceeded to drag his boyfriend out of the practice room, down the hall, up the stairs, into the lobby, out the door and across the street to SM’s dorms. The elevator ride to their floor was torture; there were cameras stationed on the wall, and all either of them wanted was to just ravish the other.

Once on the inside of their dorm’s door, Tao shoved Kris against the wall. He smirked at him, leaning in to a stripe up the elder’s neck.

‘Beggin, beggin you, to put your damn inside me, baby’

___________________________________________________________________

I feel like I should regret some part of this.

But I don’t.

Apart from the last line, which I'm completely embarrassed by because it was said by a friend of mine and I just needed it in here.

~Anna