"Mingyu! You just made Soonyoung hyung cried!"

who exactly?

 

 

 

 

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"Just because you're a tall giant, doesn't make you stronger than me."

"First of all, I'll take that as a compliment, so thank you. Second, just because you've won championship in taekwondo--"

"Three times in a row, thank you very much."

"--in your elementary school, doesn't make you any stronger than me. I may be younger but I can definitely lift you with an arm, hands down."

"Why you little--"

And there goes the bickering between the two (Wonwoo calls them Tom and Jerry though, just because Mingyu and Soonyoung fits the picture just perfect as the bickering cat and dog) with the rest of the mates watching the scenes helplessly.

"How did from going over the choreo goes down to who is stronger than who again?" Seungkwan asks partly to no one, seriously contemplating on recording these two and uploading the video in their Youtube channel. It's not everyday you get to see a squabbling Mingyu and Soonyoung. It's actually quite a funny scene to watch.

"I don't even know. They looked serious though," Jihoon answers meekly, casually stuffing chocolate bars into his mouth as Soonyoung flails his arms around and Mingyu stomping his feet as they yell at each other.

"Excuse me but why does this topic even bothers you two?" Chan innocently asks, receiving two death glares being sent his way as his answers.

"He said I can't lift Seungkwan because I'm weak. How do you feel when at this flowering age you were called weak by a tiny man??" Mingyu balks, Soonyoung looks scandalized.

"Okay, you know what? First of all things, I didn't call you weak. I repeat, I didn't call you weak. I was just saying that you can't possibly lift Seungkwan up while you're holding a mic. You're a rapper, you don't use head mic--"

"Exactly!" Seungcheol interjects from afar with a mouthful of snacks, Mingyu glares at him.

"--so you gotta stick with holding him from the waist like a gentleman would to a girl about to get hit by a truck. And second of all, I am not a tiny man!" Soonyoung mortifyingly yells, hands perched up on his hips in a look of stubborness. "I'm like 3 years older than you."

"Yea and a whole head shorter than me, you're like, able to reach my chest. See?" Mingyu moves to stand right before Soonyoung, squaring his shoulder and chest to look taller. The older's eyes narrow and hits the other right on the chest.

"I am at your chin."

"Still shorter."

"Jihoon is at your chest, mind you."

"What does this had anything to do with my height?" Jihoon gives them an incredulous look but promptly gets ignored by their continuous squabbling.

Seungkwan comes up beside him and clamps a hand on his shoulder, and gives him a look of pity understanding. "Hyung, you're not the only one," Jihoon flips him off.

"Throughout the entire Shining Diamond, you sit on others, I on the hand carry others. Jisoo hyung is smaller than you," Soonyoung protests, Jisoo nodding his head with his statement.

"Thank you, he was very heavy to be honest," he says, Mingyu throws him a dirty look.

"Hyung, you choreographed that choreo, remember?" he shakes his head. Soonyoung crosses his arms over his chest, his blond locks falling over judging eyes.

"Yea, I remember asking everyone about those positions. You literally jump up and screams 'I want the front row!', recall that?" and from there, the fight continues.

The rest only watches helplessly at the side because it was clear none of them is going to break it off anytime soon (because they are stubborn and childish as ).

But Mingyu is slowly losing his (and maybe it has to do with his competitive side) and in less than a second, he's screaming in frustration, shocking Soonyoung and everyone present in the room.

"Fine!" he huffs, going around behind the other. Confusion wraps Soonyoung's eyes at the other's sudden outburst.

"Fine?"

"Fine. You ask for it!"

"What--Waa!"

Not a word sparred before Soonyoung feels himself being scooped up in someone's embrace, and he's scrambling for something to hold on in dear life in fear of falling off. Turns out he didn't have to, an arm is tightly secured around his shoulder, another one tucked under the backs of his knees, and he's six feet off the ground.

"Mingyu, what the heck?!" Soonyoung yells, briskly snacking his arms around Mingyu's neck for purchase. He's pressed tightly against the other's chest, feels the warmth of the hard skin seeping through the fabric of his t-shirt, and his face is suddenly a bit too warm.

"Who's strong now?" Mingyu brags, swaying them both around while still keeping the older tight in his arms, ultimately freaking him out.

"YAH!"

Jihoon watches restlessly from his seat, the chocolate bar sticking out of his mouth at the two's antics, Chan sighing and Wonwoo already with his video camera on recording.

"Hyung, what're you doing?" Seungkwan comes to his side, pressing an ice americano cup to the side of his head (blame Jihoon and his excellent smack), Wonwoo cackling like mad while filming Mingyu trying to kiss Soonyoung's nose just to traumatize the older more.

"Your meanie fans are gonna cry bloody tears if they saw this," Seungkwan states, twitching when Mingyu accidentally drops Soonyoung onto the floor from spinning too fast, the other letting out a strangled cat sound when he lands right on the .

The room goes as silent as the grave, Mingyu cupping his mouth in horror, the rest of the members gaping comically slowly, Wonwoo yipping internally at the good soon-to-be blackmail material he just shoot for himself, Soonyoung laying flat on the floor with his arms and legs splayed out on the floor like a starfish, silently blinking. It's not until he registers the pain slowly creeping up and down his spine and head does he slowly makes up to sit, pursing his lips together to hold back the pain from the impact, hands reaching down to his back.

You could hear a pin drop at the stillness of the room, they all waiting for Soonyoung's reaction. A good 20 seconds passed and finally he did, but when he looks up, his eyes are glassy and teeth biting on his trembling lower lip, Mingyu's face goes priceless (and Jihoon finally looses his , bursting out so loud that he can't bring himself to clap).

"Mingyu! You just made Soonyoung hyung cried!" Hansol states mortifyingly loud, the said perpetraitor shooting a death glare at him as he scrambles to Soonyoung's side. "No , Sherlock!" he hisses, wrapping his arms around Soonyoung's shoulders, one hand rubbing soothingly over his spine as he apologizes non-stop. Soonyoung just buries his face in his clothed chest (probably from the embarrassment of actually crying), hands still cupping his lower back. Jihoon just cracks louder.

"Well, they can have it," Wonwoo grins, zooming on the two. "It's not everyday you get to see just these two being themselves around each other. I miss Minsoon, alright?" he gives a playful accusing glare at the other, Seungkwan still gaping at the two.

"I guess," he darts his eyes towards the middle of the room, Mingyu hugging Soonyoung to his chest and rocking them both back and forth on the floor, cooing pitifully at the sobbing older, Jihoon whacking his hands on the floor from laughing so much (like the meanie he is who takes in the pleasure of seeing their pain) and Chan face palming his face.

"I think Jihoon's dying from laughing too much."

"Yea, let's dump water on him."