Their gone

All I want is a Merry Christmas

-you-

It's started out as a good day. I had work later that day for the new Christmas rush. Sure thanksgiving was not even a week ago but at the toy store in the mall it gets bissy. I sigh as I go and get my elf dress from my closet. It was a light green and came up right above the knee. It red belt I also had knee bight green and red striped socks. As I change into the dress and put the bel on I also pull on my sock and put my green shoes on. I walk into the my bathroom. Me and my parents loved this type of season we always do a tone of Christmas stuff together. I grab my green bow and slid it into my Jair and smile. I walk down stairs and see that my parents are going somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking for my missing phone. Aish not again I really need a leash or something for it!

"Oh we are going to go vist my sister," my mom says smiling. I fake a smile back I don't know why but I don't really like her.

"Well I need to get to work," I look around, "you wouldn't happen to know were my phone is?" I asked them.

"Oh sweet heart you left it in your bathroom it was next to the bow you are wearing and becareful bye now dear," my dad tells me as they walk outside. What the heck it's in my bathroom! I run up the stairs taking them two at a time being careful not to slip and fall. I run to my room and walk to my bathroom and there on the white serface was my light pink phone I sighed how did I miss it! Gosh I'm such a pabo! I face palm my self and walked over grab my phone and walked down the stairs. I slipped half way down and slid down to the bottom. I'm sitting there at the bottom.

"Why do I do I fall when I'm walking down the stairs and not when I run up the stairs!" I said standing up. I grabed my black coat that went down to my knee. After I slid my phone into the pocket. I stand there thinking.

"Why didn't I put I in to my dress pocket?" I asked out loud before I grabed the homemade cookies I baked and walked out to work. I made cookies for the people I work with. Why I really don't know because I wanted to. I'm walking down the busy street to the mall. I stop at one of those santas that ask for money for the poor. I drop some of the money I could spare in his pot and he nodes to me with a big smile. Once I got to the mall I walk in and walk to the toy store. I went to the back room only for employes and put cookies on the table and toke off my coat and set it on a chair and pull my phone out and put it in my dress pocket. Soon a Santa walks in I couldn't help but laugh.

"Kyuhyun oppa I can't help but laugh every time you wear that!" he takes off the beard and hat.

"Well then this year you only will get coal," he said looking at me with a killer glare I'm glad looks don't kill.

"But oppa!" I wined at him.

"Nope," he turned around showing me his back.

"Aw oppa I brought you cookies," I said in a sweet tone. "

"You did?" he asked not turning around.

"Yep oppa," I said smiling as he turned around.

"Were are they then?" he asked.

"Over there," I said pointing at the plater of cookies on the table. When he sees them he smiles and hugs me and grabs one.

"Your cookies are the best thank you I change my mind you can have whatever you want," he said eating another cookie I laugh.

"You and santa act alike I bet," I said walking out of the room. I hear him yell but it was muffled by him taking another bite of a cookie. He never changes. Later I just finished putting kids on Kyuhyun lap. I'm now helping Donghae we were turning toys around right.

"Your cookies are good," he said quietly he was a new worker and he seems shy around me I don't know why.

"Thank you oppa," I said smiling at him he knelt down to turn toys on the bottom shelf you could tell he was blushing but I shrugged it off. Then the manger walks up to us.

"____-ah I need to talk to you Donghae can you give us some time?" manger Sungmin said I look at Donghae.

"Wait," said stoping Donghae from walking away.

"What you have to say Manger Sungmin you can say infront of Donghae oppa," I said I seen out of the corner of my eye that Donghae had blushed at the word oppa. Sungmin looks down at me then back at Donghae.

"Okay," he rubbed the back of his neck, "I just got a call from the police," he was now looking down at the floor, "They said your parents got in a car crash and their car had went into the river," he looked up at me,"They didn't make it out of the car crash alive I'm so sorry _____-ah" he said hugging me I didn't.

"No.....NOnonono No!! Your lying," I said pushing him away tears wanted to come out.

"_____-ah if you want to see them there...." he tells me were they have there body's I run off to the location not knowing that Donghae had followed me. I get there and ask the person at the desk if I can see them. She nodes and takes me to their body. It can't be it must be someone else. I walk in the lady leaves us (remeber donghae follwed) I walk slowly over to the two tables. I lift up one of the white sheets and see my appa lying there pale his eyes were close. I feel a tear leave my eye and roll down my cheek. Oh here comes the waterfall! I slowly reach my hand out and touch and his face. I walk over to the other table and lift the sheet to see my mom pale too and lifeless. I feel Donghae watching me he walks over too me turning me around to face him and hugs me. I try to push away but he doesn't let me go. I start hiting his chest in angry but he still didn't let go. I give up hitting him and let him hug me I cry into his chest.

"Their really gone," I said crying

"It's going to be okay" he said my hair.

--------------------------------------------------

ThLoveleah

So what do you think of the first chapter?

Is it boring?

Comments are loved :D