Final

Dear Seokmin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To my one and only Seokmin,

 


Hey, it’s been awhile since I last wrote to you. It’s been two months, huh? I’m sorry. Please don’t think that I’ve already forgotten about you. You never once left my mind, in spite of all the things that has happened lately. I’m doing well, don’t worry. I hope you are too.

 

I’ve been going to school Seok, I finally went back. It took me a lot of strength to get out of the house and face everyone again, but I did it. The first week of school was hard, I’ve already missed too much, but the teachers and my classmates were really helpful so I was still able to catch up. I just wish they’d stop looking at me with such sad eyes.. it makes me feel vulnerable, you know? But it’s okay, I understand. They only mean well and I’m thankful. 

 

I started running again Seok, just last week. You probably felt really bad that I might not be able to run again.. It's alright now, Seok. My left leg is all healed up, though I still have to be extra careful. The whole team has been helping me with training and Coach even said that I could still join the Annual Championships, I'm so happy. I promised you I'd win the gold medal, didn't I? 

 

Our friends are doing well too, Seok. They’ve been so clingy and overprotective ever since I got back. It’s kind of annoying sometimes but I understand. I made them worry so much, huh? Seungkwan even cried when he saw me again.. They miss us. They miss you, Seok. Everyone misses you, but not as much as I do.. 

 

I miss your loving arms around me Seok, when we walk along the school halls, when we go on dates or when it’s just the two of us. I miss hearing your sweet voice, your contagious laugh and when you r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter