The truth

Your Last (love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other hand, Jimin sobbing and crying too much in his room after find out that Hoseok will be married next week. Why he have to deserve this? First, Jungkook. And now? Why it had to be Hoseok? Jimin just starts to liking Hoseok but why it have to be like this?

 

A knock on the door causes Jimin to jump out and quickly wipes his tears away with the back of his hands and sits up. “Jimin, may I come in?” Hoseok’s voice clearly shouts from outside. “Yeah,” Jimin responds, pretending that he isn’t cry. The door creak open as Hoseok pushes it slowly and sit down on the bed beside Jimin. “Jimin, I have something to tell you,” Hoseok says softly. “Tell me, I’ll listen,” Jimin replies, be able to hide his tears.

“I will be marry next week,” Hoseok tells him.

“But why? You still studying right now. Why should you marry in the young age like this?”

“Because….” Hoseok pauses, thinking that his words might hurts Jimin, “I love her..” Hoseok looks down as his tears falls down to his cheek, not letting Jimin to see him tearing.

“Oh. How lucky she must be to have someone like you,” Jimin’s eyes starts to well up.

“Well, I hope you always will be my friends forever.” Hoseok manages to wipes his tears away and looks up to see Jimin. He could see Jimin’s eyes that welling up and soon it will falls down which he doesn’t want to see. He doesn’t want to see Jimin to cry.

Jimin couldn’t help and hold his tears anymore. He pulls Hoseok to his embrace and at the same time, his tears fall down. They hug like that for a moment. Maybe it might have to be the last time.

Hoseok knows how hurt Jimin is. He could feel his shirt wet from Jimin’s tears on his shoulder. I’m sorry, but I had to.

 

On the next day, Jimin is the first one who goes to school before Hoseok. Since the day Hoseok has explained everything, Jimin seems avoiding Hoseok too much. But, this is not Hoseok has expecting. Hoseok thought that Jimin will be nice even more to him after he tells Jimin to be his friend forever but what has happen? They are not talking much more, doing their assignments separately, and sometimes they didn’t even talk to each other for one day.

 

Hoseok plan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter