First Day

iKON x YG Boarding School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As i entered the west wing of the building i got a eerie feeling, shivers ran up my spine, my walk quickened with every empty classroom i passed. It must of been a popular school back in the middle ages i thought. I came to a stop where i saw the numbers 159, the classroom i was meant to arrive at 30 minutes earlier. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The little amount of chatter that came from the classroom became silent, before i could finish knocking the door opened, i looked up expecting to see someone in front of me but nobody was on the other side of the door instead i was met with the gazes of the dozen students that attended, all of them piercing through me like bullets besides two. Bobby who once again lit up the room with his smile when i noticed him and next to him Hanbin whose eyes were focused outside the window as if i didn't even exist.

"Come in" A light but powerful voice spoke. I turned to see the teacher standing up front in the middle of the classroom.

I walked over to her and apologized for being late bowing deeper than what i would to my grandparents, something about her scared me but i couldn't put my finger on why. She was tall and slender looking from afar you would think she would break easy but up close she had a over whelming power about her.

"introduce yourself"

I lifted my body back up to face the class, everyone's eyes on me still besides Hanbin's.

"Hello... I'm Soo-jin I'm 17 years old, i hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter