• : * • : *

What just happened!?

The best feeling is to be close to someone you truly love the most. As for this 12 boys who parted they ways, and continued their journey separated due to personal matters... They didn't stop being a family. But their bonds became stronger than before. They promised to be there for each other. Even if they are miles apart. They will continue to support each other. And that's what they did.

Unknown to the fans, This twelve boys continued to contact each other before going to sleep or waking up in the morning. It became a routine. But wanting to be with them again, grows more and more. Each day will contain of the usual. At first it became quiet and lonely as how Kris left leaving the eleven of them. But they believed. They trust him. Next was Luhan. They weren't surprised as how they noticed Luhan slowly becoming fragile each day due to lack of sleep and stress. Pale face, dark circles under his eyes. It weren't obvious in cameras because of the layers of make up they put on him. Then next was Tao. They understand him. Flying back and forth to Korea back to China having lots of schedules being casted in Law of the Jungles weren't that easy. They said see you later's instead of goodbyes. And if they have their time, The 12 of them will set a date and time to meet up.

Each morning they'll wake up with a smile on their face as they clicked the familiar app. A video chat app. They waited for minutes to finally see that they're now complete. A screen filled with different faces from different places. 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALAXY GE!” Tao shouted as he appeared on screen.

“Geez, Tao lower than your voice, can't you?” Baekhyun said still sleepy. 

“Oh i can! But I CAN'T HELP BUT TO GREET KRIS GE NOW YA'KNOW!” Tao shouted again making Baekhyun groaned in annoyance. Baekhyun is not a morning person after all. 

“Anyways, Where's Kris?” Suho asked. Being a lovely mother again. Or a wife, who knows.

“I'm here my love!” Kris smiled showing his gummy smile.

“Pfft- Kris what's with the gummy smile!?” Luhan laughed hitting the couch he's currently sitting at.

“YAH~ What's with the baby-like face, Luhan?” Kris mocked Luhan only to get a cold glare from Luhan.

“Baby-like? Oh please, we all know Luhan-hyung is pretty, beautiful even.” Sehun commented earning an ‘OH SEHUN!!!!!!!’ from Luhan. “Don't worry, Lu-baby i still love you.”

“Stop with this ! Geez i haven't eaten breakfast yet, I don't want to lose my appetite.” Kyungsoo said as he stood up from his seat and made his way to the kitchen followed by Jongin.

The ten of them looked at each other after they watched Kyungsoo and Jongin disappeared to the kitchen. 

“So????” Jongdae asked.

“Hey, you guys still need to get ready for the dome concert tonight at Tokyo Dome right?” Yixing asked and Suho nodded. 

“Xing, why can't you go with us?” Xiumin asked.

“Uhm, busy schedule.” Yixing hesitated to answer the question truthfully. He doesn't want them to know that SM didn't allow him to attend the said concert. He doesn't know why either.

“It's our first concert to be there though.” Jongdae said feeling sad. Because it feels empty to be not there to perform as 12. and now performing there as 8? 

They heard a sound of the door being opened to they closed the laptop immediately just to see one of the SM staffs entered the room. They pretended that they were busy. 

“Chanyeol can you get my black card please?” Suho asked.

“Why?” Chanyeol replied not bothering to stand up because of being comfortably laying on the couch.

“I'm going to sweep the floor, faster!” Suho patted Chanyeol's foot that's next to him.

“Really? Hyung? Sweep the floor using your black card? Unbelievable.” Sehun said laughing as he made his way on his shared room with Suho.


• : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * 


As the concert ended the 8 of them made their way out of the dome and headed back to their dorm. The lights are off so Suho went to open the lights just to find their dorm messy. Clothes on the floor, couch being thrown, Their trash being scattered on the carpeted floor and more. The sight was unpleasant. A disaster. 

They got a text from their manager that they will be staying at another hotel. Seems like the sasaengs found out the hotel they're staying at. They need to find a new one. They sighed as they went back inside the van. 

Feeling exhausted, They sat on the couch of their new hotel and clicking at the familiar app again calling the other four boys that's staying in China right now. Minutes after one by one started accepting the call.

“Happy Birthday, Hyung. We made it.” Sehun said and smile at Kris. They performed on Tokyo Dome putting their soul in every words they sing and in every steps they danced on stage, for Kris. Their dad. 

“I know, I watched it all, and I'm proud as for all of you.” Kris said smiling while a tear fell from his left eye. “Gosh, I'm such an emotional wreck right now.” 

“No you're not, you're just happy. I'm sorry we couldn't do anything for your birthday aside from this one. Kris, I know it's not enough—”

“Junmyeon—”

“Shut up! I'm not yet done. So i was saying, I know it's not enough. But we want something memorable to give to you as a present. And we thought that this one might be it. Kris, trust me. I really want us to go there for your birthday but we can't because you know the concert. Kris you know that we will always be here right? We promised right? You won't break that promise right? We will not break our promise. I just hope that one day, we will be able to celebrate a birthday being complete. Not greeting each other in front of our laptop screen. I feel like there's more things I needed to say but I'm speechless now cause, ! I MISS YOU!” Suho said as he stood up and went to a room to hide. He cried their for hours. 

“What just happened?” Lay asked.

“Ugh…” The 10 of them groaned because really Lay? really?

“I think we need to rest now, Let's just let Suho for now he needed to be alone. Sehun you're not going to sleep?” Jongdae asked while his arms wrapped around Xiumin.

“I will talk to Luhan-hyung for awhile.” He said.

When the 10 of them finally sound asleep. Sehun and Luhan stayed on their position looking at the screen. 

“I miss you.” They said at the same time. They chuckled at the same time too making them laugh.

“I guess we will never changed. It's been a year but our bond is still the same, except that it's stronger now.” Luhan said referring to the 12 of them.

“I know, It breaks my heart to see Suho-hyung like this. I know it's hard for them you know? Being separated like… us.” Sehun said truthfully.

“Hey wait, I got an idea!” Luhan said and that night they planned. And they hope it'll works out.

• : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * 

3 days after…

“Guys pack your things, we need to go to China. This is an emergency. I don't know it's just that Luhan keeps on vomiting every now and then. When he wakes up or while they were eating. He keeps on asking me this type of foods that sounds weird when mixed.” Sehun panicked as he went for his things and stuffing it inside his luggage not even bothering to fix it first.

“C'mon we need to hurry, and he said he wants to see all of us there now! Go pack your things.” Sehun said as he zipped his bag and went out of the door.

“I just need to buy these food that Luhan wants or need! And when i get back we need to go!” The seven of them are shocked bc what the hell just happened? But either way they obey what Sehun said. Oh wow maknae you're the bomb! 

Sehun is impatiently facing back and forth when they arrived at the airport. He's starting to scare the other members because of his behavior. 

“Bro chill!” Chanyeol said as he patted Sehun's shoulder. 

“I can't because I'm worried af, bc of Luhan hyung…” Sehun started biting his nails, he does this when he's nervous. (A/N: idk if sehun do this in real life buwahahahaha anyway back to the story.)

Flight 520. Beijing.

Flight 520. Beijing.

Flight 520. Beijing. 

Sehun hurriedly went to the boarding line leaving a confused boys following him.


• : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * 

After the plane went off, they went directly to the place where Luhan was confine. Sehun run to the room where Luhan was, leaving the other boys… again. And for their luck, they managed to follow Sehun and saw that Sehun was already sitting on the chair beside a sleeping Luhan. Sehun is holding Luhan's hand while it's placed on his cheek waiting for Luhan to open his eyes.

And what shocked them the most is that Kris, Tao and Yixing was there too! Suho ran to Kris immediately burying his face on the taller man's chest. The hug didn't last that long when Suho realized about Luhan.

“Luhan—” Suho said but got cut off by Kris.

“Don't worry about him, Sehun is there now tho.” Kris said while he hugged Suho again. “I miss you so much Suho.” 

“I miss you too, Kris.” 

“Oh my god, Suho you look so squishy and small, It makes me want to hug you even more.”

“Shut it, Fan. You're just taller than me.”

“Whatever you say, Baby.” 

“You're an idiot.”

“I'm your idiot anyway.”

“Why did i even love you?”

“Just say you can't resist my charms eh?”

“Ugh.”

“I love you, Suho”

“Whatever, Kris. I love you too.”

“UGH!! FINALLY!!!” Luhan shouted. Since when did he woke up anyway? 

“What finally?” Lay asked.

“Them!” Luhan pointed at Kris and Suho.

“What them?” Jongdae asked.

“You know? They're acting lovey dovey again!” Luhan said with a smile on his face.

“Ohhhhh…” Jongin said. “Hey Kyung, I'm hungry.” Jongin pouted at Kyungsoo while rubbing his stomach. 

“Awww Jonginnie~ let's go there's a restaurant I saw earlier near this hospital.” And with that, Kyungsoo and Jongin unconsciously left the room and the hospital building holding each other's hand.

“WAIT UP KAISOO! WE'LL GO WITH YOU!” Jongdae said grabbing Xiumin's hand and followed the two. 

“Tao, Let's go get some coffee?” Yixing asked.

“Sure.”

“Suho, I'll show you something c'mon!” Kris and Suho left the room with a smile on their face. 

“Baekhyun, aren't we gonna leave too like them? And go on a date?” Chanyeol asked pouting. 

“Only if you asked me to.” Baekhyun said crossing his arms. Gaze not meeting Chanyeol's.

“Okay, Baek let's have a date and you'll pay. OW!” Chanyeol hissed when he felt Baekhyun's hand hit his arms. 

“I'm just kidding. C'mon just say yes!” Chanyeol said.

“Okay.” With that they left the room too leaving Sehun and Luhan watching them. 

“I guess even tho our plan didn't work still, it turns out the way we wanted it to be.” Sehun said looking at Luhan. 

“I know right. I've never been this happy.”

“By the way, why are you here? I'm worried you know!” But Luhan only smiled at him and kissed him on the lips.

And with that, He thinks he knows the answer. And he swear he never been this happy.

• : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * • : * 

THE END 

OKAY THIS IS NOT WHAT I'M PLANNING TO DO IT'S JUST A SHORT DRABBLE AND IDK WHAT HAPPENED EITHER DON'T ASKED. HAHAHAHHAAHHA ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO LUHAN? ANY GUESS? HAHAHA HOW WAS IT THO? I HAVEN'T EDITED THIS YET THO.

THANKS FOR READING.