1. And I, You

And I, You
 
"Cute." Seungri had grown out of his cuteness while Jiyong hadn't despite being older. "My cute little baby."
 
They had always joked like this but it was a surprise to Jiyong when Seungri reached down and grabbed his head, tilting it up. Jiyong could see Seungri's mouth coming closer to his. Seungri finally connected their mouths in a slow and passionate kiss. They'd never kissed before, never ever thought about it, but Jiyong liked this. Jiyong liked kissing Seungri and after their first time he took every possible chance he could get. Seungri clearly rejected it at first, not knowing why he had kissed Jiyong in the first place. But time and time again Jiyong tried to kiss Seungri or get his to kiss back, Seungri finally gave in, moving his mouth along with Jiyong's
 
"If you haven't noticed I very much like kissing you." Jiyong stood up from his bed in their shared hotel room, only in a oversized dress shirt, walking over to Seungri's bed and fitting himself against Seungri's side. Seungri wrapped his arm tightly around the older but smaller boy. Though Jiyong was a badass with his stage name G-Dragon following him around, he was only like that in front of the camera or at concerts. At home in front of his band mates and Seungri he was very girly and cute.
 
"I did notice." Seungri turned his head slightly so he could make eye contact with Jiyong.
 
"I'm in love with you." Jiyong spoke trying to bury himself deeper into Seungri's side, his face in the crook of Seungri's neck.
 
"And I, You." To say Jiyong was happy would be an understatement, inside his head he was jumping for joy. Seungri just continued to lay with the older boy by his side while changing the channel on the tv continuously.
 
"I'm happy you return my feelings, I always thought you would never like me the way I like you. I guess I was wrong." Jiyong's pecked Seungri's neck.
 
"I've always liked you, why do you think I kissed you?"
 
Jiyong blushed before getting up to straddle Seungri, leaning down Jiyong connected their mouths. Seungri dropped the tv remote, placing his hands on Jiyong's waist. Jiyong felt Seungri's younger swipe across his bottom lip, he opened his mouth, a tongue immediately shooting inside. Their tongues battled , Seungri's winning in the end.  Flipping them over, Seungri broke away and leaned up to place a kiss to Jiyong's forehead. Sliding off of Jiyong, he laid next to him, spooning Jiyong. They fell asleep like that, a fully dressed blonde tall male named Lee Seunghyun or Seungri spooning a small pink haired male wearing nothing but a white dress shirt named Kwon Jiyong.