Chan Vs Hansol

Naughty Baby Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little  SeungKwan is happy, he now smiling widely, Luhan Hyung is being strangely nice today, he bought him strawberry flavor ice cream and told him he is really a cute baby..although SeungKwan know he is a big boy not a baby anymore but because of Ice cream he just nodded his little head anyway and of course he is cute.. who dare said no to his cuteness..??

btw.. this is the time where Seungkwan agree that Luhan Hyung is a nice Boy, usually he is not believe seungkwan for this, Luhan hyung always forced him to eat vegetable, and Seungkwan hate it.. this healty food is so green and bad for Seungkwan’s little body, he is getting fat and fatter everyday because of them and shorter too..(T.T) (according to JunHui, MyungMyung and Mingyu).

Happily the ice cream, SeungKwan didn’t realized a tiny shadow creepily sneak behind him, walk slowly and carefully towards him, and when the tiny shadow decided to make a big surprise appearance, it excitedly hugged the chubby boy’s waist causing the poor toddler to jolt and unluckily let the ice cream fell on the floor, Seungkwan frown and pushed the troublemaker away, he want to cry because of the accident, Seungkwan turned around and gaped at the grinning toddler infront him..pointing his fudgy tiny finger to the intruder, he whined.

“waeee..hansolieee..”Seungkwan hold back his tears, Hansol just giggled happily, success making the older upset, which strangely enough looks so cute for Hansol’s mischievous eyes.

“Seungkwanie.. you ate too much..I saw you eats all potato chips and cookies today.. now you can’t eat it again..” he said faking a mature like tone which just make him looks so adorable and shaking his head at Seungkwan.

“Stapppp eating kwanie” yelled Minghao from Only God Know Where.

“but mommy tell Seungkwanie to never wasted food..because it will cry” Seungkwan grumpily said as his eyes landed again on the melt ice cream on the floor, pitying it and silently praying for the ice cream to not cry because Hansol being such a meanie baby today..no.. not just today.. he being like usual actually, he loved to bully Seungkwan and made Seungkwan Cry (according to Seungkwan himself but Jihoon Hyung agree with him about this).

Hansol sigh.

“we can’t wasted only healty food Kwanie not.. that ugly thing..”

“its not a thing.. it’s a food too.. sweet and nice food..” Seungkwan pouted

“but MinSeok Hyung tell Hansolie.. don’t eat sweet too much..Ice cream can make ours teeth hurt..you’ll get toothache Seungkwanie..” Hansol argued, Seungkwan glared at the younger.

“but Ice cream still a food..Luhan Hyung bought it for me”

“No Seungkwanie.. too much sweet is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter