Stay with me~

Riddikulus!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark closes his eyes tightly while his right hand raises his magic wand towards the creature in front of him, a single tear rolling down the soft skin of his cheek. His breathing is ragged and his heart is racing, pumping his blood through his veins at an alarming speed. The creature approaches him with an evil smirk, and he is so much of a coward that he can't stop it.

"Look at you, all weakened in front of me. You are so worthless" The voice that he loves so much throws at him, and he knows it's fake, he knows it's not really him, but it hurts so much to have his fears voiced out loud and in the form of his boyfrien, that he can't help but shudder. The thing before him smirks even more and continues. "You are a coward, just like your whole house of snakes, and I don't even know why I'm still with you. You aren't worth the trouble I've been through with my fellow Gryffindors, with my own family. You are just a , a disposable body to throw away when you've had your fun with" Mark is sobbing silently by now, all his fears and worries coming to the surface for everyone to see, even if it's just him and the creature in the room.

"P-Please, s-stop..." He begs with a small voice.

"Stop? Please, you are so pathetic, Mark. I don't know how you could even believe that I would have fallen for someone like you, you are just a..."

"NO! S-STOP!" Mark falls to his knees and starts crying histerically, hugging his chest with all his might as if to keep himself together, because by the looks of it, the boy could be being ripped from the inside. "Please, s-stop this!" His voice is slightly raw from crying and his body is trembling so hard that it feels like he is going to explode in a million of pieces any time now.

In that moment, a voice, the same voice that is in front of him right now, is screaming from behind him. He knows the voice, but he can't do anything to answer to it, his body feeling all to weak for him to do something. He vaguely hears a loud spell and a ringing snap before he feels himself falling to the cold, hard ground.

He hears someone calling his name, but his body is shutting down due to the pressure of the situation. He smiles, knowing that face but not having the presence of mind to figure out whose it is.

"Mark, don't pass out on me, baby. Mark, listen to me, it's me, okay? It's me, Jackson! It's me, I'm here and I love you, damn, don't pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter