Chapter Eight

Cruel Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO! LONG TIME NO SEE... I WILL DIVIDE THIS CHAPTER INTO 2 CHAPTER BECAUSE IT GOT 8k WORDS :) 

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next day

 

Seungcheol opened his eyes quietly, today there is something made he felt different inside his heart, he knew why. He lowers a bit of his head and seeing Junghan’s head placed on his chest, covering their bodies under blankets.

What happened yesterday and last night was the things makes him felt different today, it’s not like he didn’t want it happen, he want it before but that was for long time ago. He’s unable to control himself when his longtime desire to have reverted to him.

 

Seungcheol’s pov

 

I felt pleased and also sad on same time, its killing me, with Junghan on my chest make me wondering, if I’m a bad person or a good? But it was true that we can’t even to turn back and for sure, we just need to move on. But Wonu was a name that makes me feel wicked.

I lose my mind whatever I see Junghan. He’s got me like I’m possessed by him. The feeling when I was still a high school boy has come back. I didn’t blame him, I blame myself.

Then, I feel Junghan moving, he lift up his head and looking up at me with a small smile showing.

“Morning, Junghan” I greeted him with soft voice of mine. Junghan smiling back at me and say, “thank you, Seungcheolie”. My heart beating quickens, why does he need to say that to me?

He noticed my frowning face, “Thank you for accepted me back into your life” he explained while his finger plays on my skin. It’s totally reminding me when we did ‘it’ for first during high school life. But that time we’re just innocent kids who trapped in love.

I didn’t reply him, I simply shut my mouth. I don’t know why. He looked at me and then given a kissed on my cheek. “We should get up and ready. Today, we going to honeymoon” with cheerfully voice he told and he about to get up from my cuddle but I stopped him.

“Why Seungcheol?” he stared at me innocently, I bring forward my face to him and place a kiss on his forehead. “You are welcome” I said. He grins and went to bathroom, left me alone on the bed.

I was lying down; thought if he had did the same with Mingyu. Why I should think about that suddenly?

  

End Seungcheol’s pov

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Shortly afterward, they were packing their luggage, there’s still little awkward for Seungcheol but not for Junghan. The long haired male is the most excited about their honeymoon.

Later, Junghan went out from the room to cook some breakfast, he saw a picture on top of the rack, with Seungcheol’s arm around Wonwoo’s waist. His heart stopped for a while and it feel ache. He hears a voice asking him, “Junghan? Have you done pack you bag?” is was Seungcheol.

“Y-yes I’m done…I’m going to cook breakfast for us now” he replied. Junghan rise his hard to take the frame and want to throw it away but when he sees ring on his finger. He took back his hand, ignored the picture and walks to kitchen, starts his work.

 

Right after Seungcheol done with his stuffs, he came out from his room walking to living room; he noticed the picture of him and Wonwoo. Cursing mentally, hopes Junghan won’t feel anything for this, he takes the frame without conscious he’s smiling.

Until Seungcheol hearing Junghan shouted gently, “Seungcheolie! Breakfast is done”. The short haired male opened the drawer put the frame inside and closed it back. He walked to kitchen and join Junghan eat their breakfast.

Junghan gleefully eat together with Seungcheol as a married couple. Junghan keep glances at the other and Seungcheol noticed it. “Why you keep look at me?” Seungcheol smirked.

The long haired male blushing, “I-I’m just happy” he lower head, Seungcheol simply chuckled at his spouse actions. He couldn’t believe himself he would think Junghan is adorable when he’s get blush.

       

_______________________________________________________________________________    

 

Mingyu opened eyes slowly and sees black shirt in front him, he felt someone hugged him. He lift up his face a bit, seeing Wonwoo who still in dreamland, Mingyu surprised himself, remember about last night, he slept in Wonwoo’s embrace for night long, his face placed on the older chest, he even could hear Wonwoo’s heart beating sounds, the younger blushed.

Enjoying his position, then he feel Wonwoo moved a bit, he assume the older had awake, he close eyes and pretending like he still sleeping. Wonwoo blinks eyes, look at the younger who still sleeping on his chest, he cares Mingyu’s hair and smiled.

Mingyu pressed lips tight trying not to smile when he felt the older hand caressing his hair, he love this moment, reminded him of his mother, the time when he still a boy, he got sick and his mom will hugging and cares his hair and now Wonwoo the one who did that to him.

Wonwoo thought they should get up now, even it still bitter thinking about yesterday, today is a new day, he hopes they can move on in their life and left everything behind, because he knew they do not have other way to turn back the time.

“Mingyu, Mingyu” the taller heard a deep voice calling him, he quite sad and frustrated, he still wanna be in the arms of Wonwoo. He likes how warm Wonwoo is, just like his own mother, the older makes him miss his mother warmness.

“Mingyu...?” Wonwoo called his once again, Mingyu give up and open his eyes, stretches his body to release from the hugged, Wonwoo smiling at him, “Morning Mingyu” the older welcome the taller with angelic smile showing on his face.

“Morning, Hyung” the younger greeted him back. Mingyu rests his head on his pillow, Wonwoo eyes still on the taller “I hate to see you cry…Don’t cry anymore, okay?”

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo with frowns, “I’m sorry hyung”, the older shake head, “You do not need to ask forgive, just be happy, I like to see your smile” honestly, Wonwoo also shocked with himself after he said that.

The taller chuckled and blushing slightly, “Really, you like to see my smiles, Hyung?” Wonwoo face turns red, “Y-yes…I’ll go shower now” he get up from the bed before Mingyu could see his face.

Mingyu watching the older went out from his room, “You’re so cute, hyung” he sighed. Then he stood up and walked to bathroom and get ready to breakfast.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Thereafter, they eat breakfast together with Ahji, “Oppa, since you’re come back already, so I can home now” she smiled, “Alright, so when’s Wonu hyung follow up?” Mingyu asked, Wonwoo blushed slightly, when he heard the taller mention about the follow up, he can’t understand why he would get blush.

“Just tomorrow…I need to accelerate from the origin date because I’ll being busy on next week, I have to meeting with all of hospital members and more works I’ve to do… Don’t forget to bring him” she explained clearly and adds “I’ll scan to see the baby” with cheerfully voice Ahji told them.

“Really…?” Mingyu eyes widely open; he’s the most excited person after his sister to see the baby, while Wonwoo felt less excited than both of the brother and sister.

“You must be excited to see your baby, right Wonu hyung?” Mingyu asked the older. Wonwoo simply nods and give a weak smile. “You aren’t happy, hyung?” the taller aware something going in Wonwoo.

“No, no…I’m just scared... To see it” the older explained, that’s the true, because it’s was Seungcheol’s, and Seungcheol wasn’t here with him more worst his ex lover already belong to someone else.

Mingyu and Ahji pouted at his remarked, “there nothing to be scared, is your child anyway” the girl told him.

Wonwoo simply given a smile at her, she won’t ask why because she’s knew it, then she change to another topic, talks about new movies since Ahji know the couple likes to watch movie and also herself.

 

Soon they finished ate, Ahji on ready to leave, “Wonu oppa, please take care” she smiled mildly, “I will, Ahji” Wonwoo nodded and steal glance at the taller.

“Don’t worry Ahji…I’m here with Wonu hyung…He will safe with me” Mingyu innocently told his sister, in Ahji’s mind she was saying “it’s true Oppa, without you he’ll be worst”.

“Please, don’t leave please him again” her words makes Mingyu frowned, why she said like that? And by her voice Mingyu knew that she was hiding something, but the taller simply replied with a nod, “I won’t leave him again”.

“I will go now…. See you tomorrow” Ahji bowed at them and walks to her car, waved goodbye at the couple. Soon after she disappears from their sight, Wonwoo walk to living room, Mingyu follow him from behind and grip the older hand gently.

“Why Mingyu…?” Wonwoo blinks realizing how close their faces to each other, “Can you tell me what’s actually happened when I’m not around?” Mingyu sounds grim. Wonwoo avoiding eye contact with the younger, he wanted to keep it secret what happened to him.

“Can you tell me, please? Ahji won’t sound like that if there is nothing serious happens” Mingyu gripping both of his hands on Wonwoo’s shoulders, the older felt the grips, he can tell that the younger very concerned towards him.

Wonwoo unaware he had fall tears on his face; remembers when he’s in pain only few hours after the taller left him. He hates to cry in front of Mingyu again, the younger had suffers a lot with Seungcheol and Junghan, included him, “I-I did”

Mingyu sighs and pulls Wonwoo’s head leans to him. He was very upset. After Wonwoo calm a little bit, then they sat down. The older telling the story one by one to the taller.

“Why you didn’t tell me the true? When we texting each other? You just said you’re fine but …” Mingyu looked at Wonwoo with sorrowful eyes. “I’m sorry Mingyu, I just don’t you leave your work for me, your parent must be mad if you did” the older voices getting deeper and lower.

The younger knew Wonwoo was right; there is nothing Mingyu can do actually. “I’m sorry, Hyung” Mingyu hugs the other. “Is okay Mingyu, I’m still glad Ahji stayed with me when I need someone, she’s crazy just like you too…She made me miss you” Wonwoo realized what he’s said, his face tuning red.

“Y-you miss me, really?” Mingyu pulled the hugged and looking at Wonwoo eyes. The older simply nodded at the taller, he have no ideas to say. “Thank you for miss me” Mingyu kissed Wonwoo’s forehead, was very gently and it quite romantic in Wonwoo’s thought.

Mingyu can see a man in front him got blushed and he was blushing as well. “Let’s we watch some drama” the taller tried to settle this awkward moments. Wonwoo agreed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter