Excerpts from the Oneshot

Wake Me Up When May Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dated added: 11/20/15
These are little excerpts I picked out to give you a little bit of insight. These excerpts are subject to change because it is not set in stone. These are personally my favorite parts, and probably the hardest parts to write about because most of these are the actual experiences I had. 

Like I mentioned in the Description/Foreword, this will contain Drugs, , and Alcohol. In my opinion, it is more rated PG-16, but if someone thinks it's too excessive, I will change it to [M] rating.

 


Baekhyun, he was even was my date to my junior prom because he said, “why should I ask some fake, two-faced girl, when I can spend time with my favorite girl?”

 

 

 

Even though it seemed like the “end of the world” at the time, I now reflect upon that ,and it seems so petty how I was hung up over those kind of things like a high school crush rejecting me. But life likes to teach you things, and one of it is an experience you can only gain in high school. The first true experience of developing, falling, and being destroyed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Bros before hoes,” as we always quoted and would laugh about it together, because that’s what we would be, and forever be in our heart.

 

 

 

 

The friend zone is not just for the male species, it happens to the females too, and I think it personally is the worst for females. Females think more off their emotions, males think more off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter