Final

The last seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki was happy. He was walking with his boyfriend of two years, Taemin. He loved Taemin more than anything else. The yellow, orange and red leaves was laying on the cold, wet ground. Around Taemins neck was a silver heart, a present from Jinki on their 1st anniversary. Their love was blooming, and nothing could come between them. He thought, 'This is the last thing I'll see before I die'.

Jinki was angry. He and Taemin had been fighting almost every day for a week, and they were getting nowhere.
Taemin said that he wanted more freedom, and Jinki meant that Taemin could at least wear the silver heart, but apparently he felt tied down, and caged whenever he wore it. That broke Jinkis heart, and they hadn't spoken to each other since.

Jinki was confused. Ever since their fight, Taemin had been coming home late, without the silver heart. Was Taemin cheating on him? No, he couldn't be. Taemin loved him, and he loved Taemin. They had been together for two years for crying out loud! If he wanted to end their relationship, he would already have, right? Taemin would never cheat on him. Right?

Jinki was powerful. He talked to Taemin about his doubts about their relationship, in which Taemin responded to with rolling his eyes and telling Jinki he was paranoid. Jinki told him about his thoughts that Taemin was cheating on him, and Taemin became unnaturally quiet and still. Jinki called his name, but he didn't respond. When he moved over to touch his shoulder,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter