Loneliness

Im Family

Yoona sighs for the nth time today, it’s her turn to get shift in ER. There were two patients from a car accident got in earlier that day but that was that. Now it’s almost 9 P.M and the hospital is not as crowded as before, Yoona has already got used to work late though. However, she misses her daughter and wife really bad. She sips her coffee and decides to video call her wife.

“Honey, is everything okay there?” Yoona instantly asks her wife as soon as Jessica’s face appear on her phone screen.

“Yes baby, I’m okay, Nayeon is okay too. She’s in the room with Krystal.” Jessica answers softly, she’s seated in their living room with her glasses on, it seems like she was reading before Yoona called her.

“Are you okay there, Yoongie?”

“Yeah, I’m just lonely here. I miss you and Nayeon.” Yoona whines like a kid and even pouts too.

“Aw, my poor baby. Working hard for me and Nayeon.” Jessica coos over the phone.

“I feel really bad for leaving you and Nayeon and I feel bad for Krystal too for making her come over everytime I have night shift. “

“It’s okay baby, Nayeon and I understand your job. About Krystal, you don’t have to worry about anything, she’s lonely in her dorm too and it’s nice to spend time with her again actually.” Jessica assures her wife to not worry about anything.

“But still, I miss you and Nayeon too.”

“Want to see Nayeon? I think she hasn’t slept yet.” Jessica then walks to her room, the phone screen is going black for a while but after that, a sight of a chubby baby drinking drom her milk bottle while laying down on a bed greets Yoona.

“Annyeong Nayeon!” The baby is staring at the phone confusedly but gives a gummy smile after she recognizes her Omma.

“Are you drinking the milk?”

“It tastes so good, doesn’t it?”

“Cutie Nayeonnie, Omma misses you so bad.” While Yoona is talking to Nayeon, both Jessica and Krystal are exchanging smiles at the cute moment of Yoona and Nayeon.

“I bet you miss me too.”

“There are three bears living in a house.” Nayeon lets out a loud giggle when she hears her Omma singing.

“Aigoo, cutieee.” Yoona really wants to pinch and kiss those chubby cheeks. As if on cue, Nayeon lets out a small yawn.

“Go to sleep Nayeon-ah, goodnight~ and see you tomorrow.” Yoona says after saw her child yawning, it’s already past the baby’s bedtime anyway. Jessica’s image then come into the phone screen, she lays beside Nayeon and starts waving her hand at you.

“Bye Omma~ Hwaiting~” She holds Nayeon’s small hand and wave it to the screen. Yoona smiles at the cute gesture and waves back to her wife and daughter.

“Yes, thank you. Goodnight girls and please tell Krystal I say hi.” Yoona’s phone then goes black again. She stares at her phone with a smile on her face, her family is too precious for her, she thought. Her energy has been recharged by Jessica and Nayeon, Yoona then walks back to her room, ready for the long night in hospital.

 

 

A/N : Well hello all. I have double update today, even though this one is short. Enjoy your Saturday night! :D