Trying it out

Odds Are In Our Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later, GOT7 finally debuted with a new comeback album. It’s their music show recording today at Mcountdown and they were nominated for 1st place. Mia & Rosie decided to watch them together at Rosie & Mark’s apartment in downtown Seoul.

“I’m still so not used to seeing my actual husband on tv.” Rosie said as she plomped down at her sofa with a popcorn with Mia holding the remote and searching for the chanel.

“Neither can I. I’ve been dating Jackson for 3 years and I still remember him as the hot guy next door that I have a crush on.” Mia said her thoughts. Rosie chuckled at her.

“You say that again.” Rosie said after popping a popcorn in .

Rosie noticed Mia in thought as they waited for Mcountdown to start.

“Penny for your thoughts?” Rosie asked.

Mia laid her head on the pillow behind her and faced Rosie.

“New York, Dreams, Jackson..” She started.

“Well.. have you weighed your pros & cons?”

“Pros, New York. Cons, Jackson..” Mia said blatantly. “Pros, New York is my dream. Cons, Jackson is too..” She continued.

“Have you talked about this with Jackson?”

“Not with his comeback preparations. It might startle him and worry him a lot. I’m not thinking of going yet. I’m just giving it a thought like what you said. But it’s been driving me mad and I’m so torn right now..” Mia said her sentiments.

“Maybe, you can find your answer after you tell Jackson about this. You never know, Jackson may support you and would be willing to be on a long distance relationship.” Rosie adviced.

“Ah, michigaetda!! (I feel like I’m going crazy)” Mia said as she rubbed her head. Rosie laughed at her.

“Waeyo?? (Why)” Mia asked.

“You sounded like a real korean right now. Your accent is legit fluent.” Rosie explained still chuckling at her.

“Jinjja, michigaeseo.. (Really, I could go crazy).” Mia said as she heaved a sigh while she stared back at the tv screen.

“Oh! Wasseo, wasseo! (It’s starting. It’s starting!)” Rosie said as she spotted Mcountdown on the tv screen.

They started fangirling when the show played a teaser of GOT7, jumping and squeeling like they were teenagers again. They giggled at themselves realizing their moment.

Jackson called at Mia’s phone just in time as they were celebrating.

“Baby!! Are you watching???” Jackson said as soon as Mia picked up.

“Yeah!! Just saw your teaser!! Why are you calling?? You should be practicing now!”

“Aniya, we just finished recording our part. We’re waiting till the end of the show.”

“Ahh, I see..” Mia replied.

“Put me in speaker babe. Me & Mark wants to hear you guys fangirl.”

“Who says we’re fangirling???” Rosie teased.

Another teaser of GOT7 played on screen and the two girls immediately screeched.

“GOT7 oppa!!!!” Mia said jumping and pointing at the screen.

“Kyaaaa!!!!” Rosie squeeled after.

The boys chuckled at their end hearing the girls reactions on speaker as they too watch from their dressing room.

“Oh my god. I love the teaser so far!! I can’t wait for the full performance??” Mia commented.

“Have you seen the music video yet???”

“No!!! Shhh. I haven’t listened to the whole album either. I want to watch the performance first. Have you??” Mia replied.

“I’ve listened to the album. It’s really good!”

The boys at the other end of the line chuckled hearing their chatter. While they waited for their turn, they listened as the girls talk about other group’s performances.

“Wow, there are a lot of new groups lately. I don’t know these guys..”

“Same. And they’re so young???” Rosie commented as they ate a popcorn.

“Yeobo, let’s facetime instead. We want to see you guys live.” Mark said at their end.

“Arasso arasso..” Rosie obliged. Mia ended the call while Rosie contacted Mark through facetime. Mia was still focused on the screen after Mark picked up Rosie’s call.

iKON’s performance was next as soon as they facetimed. The boys saw the girl’s reactions.

“Omo omo omo. They’re competing with iKON????” Mia dropped a jaw still focused on the screen.

“What are you guys eating??” Jackson asked as he shared the screen with Mark.

“Popcorn!” Rosie showed their bowl.

“Waaa, isn’t that Bobby guy who flirted with you before??” Rosie queried when Bobby came on screen.

Mia cheekily smiled at Rosie who was holding her phone up with the boys still listening.

“Yeah, and I made sure he knows she’s mine after too.” Jackson disclosed.

“Oh god what did you do??” Rosie asked him.

“Scared the poor boy to death.” Mia answered for him.

“He deserved it. He should know what’s mine is mine.” Jackson jabbered. Mia scrunched her nose.

Rosie & Mark cringed hearing Jackson’s line. Rosie laid the phone in the coffee table infront of them so she would be more comfortable in her seat.

The girls were focused when a close up of Bobby & Junho came.

“Yeobo, I love you but Junho is so hot here.” Rosie commented.

“Ya!” Mark glared.

“Oh god Bobby. Stop staring like that. And look at those jaws!” Mia said melting at Bobby’s stare.

“Killer!!” Rosie commented.

“Hey! We’re still here babe!”

When Hanbin winked and smirked on his close up the girls squeeled in delight.

“Oh my god this group!” Mia said with enthusiasm as she pretended to faint with Rosie nodding frantically clutching her heart.

“Aishhh, behave! We’re up next.” Mark & Jackson reprimanded the two. The girls showed their cheeky smiles in return.

They immediately screeched when the first line of GOT7’s new song played. The boys were happy seeing the girls change of demeanor.

“That’s my baby!!!!!” Mia squeeled spotting Jackson on screen.

“Waaaa!! Yeobo!!!!” Rosie followed seeing a quick close up of her husband.

“Oh my god. This song is so good????” Mia commented.

“Right???? I love it! It’s so catchy!” Rosie said as they both were focused on the tv.

The boys was grinning ear to ear while watching the two fangirl over them.

“Im Jaebum!! Markeu!! Jackson Wang!! JU-NI-YOOH! Choi Youngjae!! BAM-BAM! Kim Yugyeom!! GAT-SEH-BEUN!! SARANG-HAE!!” The two started singing along the fanchants.

“KYAAAA!!!” The girls then screamed their lungs out as they fangirled over the boys.

Mark & Jackson was clearly happy watching the two. The girls started following some dance moves while bobbing their head along the music.

“Jackson oppa!!!!!” Mia squeeled when it was Jackson’s rap part in the song. Jackson let out his famous hyena laugh watching Mia’s antics.

“WOHOOO! MY YEOBO!!” Rosie’s turn to react when Mark’s part came along. Mark chuckled while he watched his wife.

“WAAA!!! JB!!! BIAS WRECKER!!” The two immediately cheered for the chic leader on screen.

“Ya!!” The two boys scolded.

The girls chuckled seeing the boy’s reaction.

“Oh babe, we’ll head out now. They’re about to announce the winners. We’re nominated for 1st place too.” Mark announced.

“Fighting yeobo!!” Rosie said.

“I love you Jackson! Fighting baby!!!” Mia peered on screen with Jackson and Mark gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter