Hello.. I'm Youngji

I'm homeless but I'm not....

As they reached their class, Jackson dropped her off just outside the door. " Wait here until the teacher comes okay?" said Jackson giving Youngji a soft smile as he walked into class. " Excuse me, are you Youngji?" asked a rather older voice behind her. Youngji turned around and nodded. " Hello Youngji, I'm Mr. Cho your teacher" said her teacher giving his hand out to shake her hand. Youngji looked at her teacher and instead of shaking hands she slapped his hand.  Mr. Cho chuckled, " We were suppose to shake hands Youngji, but a high five is ok". " Shake hands?" asked Youngji. " Yes, like this" said Mr. Cho demonstrating how a handshake works. " Well it's time to get to class" said Mr. Cho and guided Youngji to class.

" Class. We have a new student." said Mr. Cho which caught everyone's attention. The class started to mumbled questions, " Would you like to introduce yourself?" asked Mr. Cho beckoning Youngji into the class. " Hello.. I'm Youngji" smiled Youngji. Her cute dimples showed and caught the class' attention. "Woah. She's pretty. She's so skinny. She's cute!" postive mumbles were spreaded all over the classroom. " Now, Youngji can you please sit with Nicole and Jiyoung at the back table. Youngji's eyes widened a bit, she remembered what Jackson told her. " The KARA group is five girls called Hara, Seungyeon, Gyuri, Nicole and Jiyoung"

"Ok. Teacher" stammered Youngji and managed to walk her way to the small gap of tables. The class silently gasped, no one was able to walk their way through the small gaps. Youngji awkwardly sat next to Nicole and Jiyoung. Jackson turned around to check on Youngji. " I hope she's fine" thought Jackson and turned back around. " Ok. Class turn your pages to 101" instructed Mr. Cho. Youngji grabbed her textbook and opened the page 101. She looked at Nicole and Jiyoung, Nicole was chewing gum while Jiyoung was sleeping soundlessly. Both of them hadn't had their textbooks open. 

Soon, Nicole caught Youngji looking at her. She stopped chewing which scared Youngji. " What chu looking at?!" cried Nicole which startled Youngji as she looked at her textbook. " Sorry, you just didn't have your textbook open sunbaenim" replied Youngji a bit loudly which made the whole class snicker. " WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" shouted Nicole in a threatning voice. " Sunbaenim" replied Youngji. "I'M NOT THAT OLD!" cried Nicole and flicked her hair. " Kind of, sunbaenim. When you were chewing, wrinkles were showing" said Youngji. The class started to laugh including Jackson. " ALRIGHT! Settle down class!" shouted Mr. Cho which silenced the whole class. Youngji took one more glance at Nicole, she rolled her eyes and kept chewing.

" Ok, page 101. The monkey and the banana. Would someone like to read paragraph one? Maybe Youngji? " suggested Mr. Cho. " O- Ok. Um.. " stammered Youngji. The reading passage was full of words Youngji had never heard before. " One day, a monkey called Taemin who loved bananas was cli- krimbfing a tree?". Some students giggled at Youngji's mispronoucation. " Youngji, it's climbing." corrected Mr. Cho. Youngji nodded and tried continue reading, " The bananas was held very high. Taemin was very dethfedmined?" . The class laughed again, Jackson turned around and took a glance at Youngji, her face was red. " Good try, Youngji. It's determined, you did very well." smiled Mr. Cho.

>DING!< >DING!<

" Well, it's break time. Off you go!" said Mr. Cho dismissing the class to break