kiss the girl

Kiss the girl (URGENT! READ NEW UPDATE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going out for a walk, grandma!" Hyeyoung slipped her arms through her dark blue varsity, wore a cap to hid her face. "Take care, Hyeyoung. Come back early." Mdm Jung replied to her from the kitchen. Hyeyoung answered with a short 'okay', she kept her iPhone inside her jeans pocket and walked out of the mansion. Her skinny body shuddered as the cold wind of the night touched her.

Hyeyoung walked along the Han River, breathed in the cold wind of the night. She hummed to Yiruma's song, 'River Flows In You' while her mind wandered back to the time she got accepted as Pledis's trainee 2 years ago. All her hardworks, tears for all the s that she had worked her off were all worth it. Her group's debut will be due in 2 weeks, and she will do her best to bring her group's name to be known by all.

Hyeyoung decided to stop by a famous crepe stall near the river, when she noticed a guy in a black outfit -hoodie, jeans, shoes and cap- stood there waiting for his order. Whatever, she thought.

"One strawberry cream crepe please." her order was heard and the worker told her to wait for 5 minutes.

"Hyeyoung?"someone called out. She looked at her side, it was the guy in black. "How do you know my name?" She asked. The guy grinned. "Its Joshua." The guy -Joshua- took off his cap, smiling widely to the other. "Sunbae-nim!" She bowed a little, showing a little respect. "Hello, hoobae. What are you doing here?" Joshua slipped his hands inside his jeans's pocket. "The CEO gave us 3 days break since our debut date is in 2 weeks." Joshua cocked his head. "Lucky you, trainees." He mumbled. Hyeyoung asked him the same question, "I decided to take a walk. The other members are having their rest in the dorm."

Their talk was inter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter