-Chapter 3-

Werewolf Assassin

I*sigh*...... why am I so stupid.... I can't believe my clumsiness led me to be covered in flour. Urgh, I need to put my uniform in the wash now and take a shower. "Jae! I'm going to shower! Tzuyu, Nayeon, Don't you girls dare decorate the cupcakes without me! If you do, you girls are deadmeat" I told them. I ran upstairs and grabbed my outfit for the rest of the day, and headed to the shower. I had a nice view of the woods. Having a nice warm shower with a nice scene of the woods really relaxed me. On average, I spend probably 15-20 mins in the shower because of the relaxation, but I have to get out in order to not become a shrivel prune. 

After showering and putting on my clothes, I walked a few steps to my chair and dried my hair. I styled my hair into a messy bun and put my "glasses" on. After checking to make sure I look okay, happily, I headed down the stairs into the kitchen. The cupcakes have been cooling for about 5 minutes and Tzuyu began taking the decorations out. Nayeon was... heck, I don't even know where that girl went.

"Tzuyu, where's Yeon?" I asked her. She simply pointed to Yebin's room and continued to bring the things out. "Yeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your out here before I smash a cupcake in your face and not give you your baggie (Baggie is a blood bag). In less than 2 seconds, Nayeon was standing in front of me showing me her pointy white fangs. Her smile was so big, It looked like if she smiled any bigger, would of torn open. Her eyes turned an icy blue while Tzuyu's turned purple with a tingle of gold. Oh no, not a good sign. Tzuyu's eyes only turns purple when there's danger coming our way but Nayeon's eyes turn icy blue when she's hungry. Nayeon and I stiffened after seeing her eyes. "Jaekyung oppa..... Come now!!!!!! Tzuyu's eyes are purple!! You know what it means when it turns that color! Hurry please!!!!!" I told oppa through telepathy. "How far is it away! Tzuyu, how far!?!?!" I questioned her and she told us "10 minutes away right now!!" 10 minutes!!!! urgh, Jaekyung oppa better get here fast. "Bin! Jeno!! Come out here now!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. They came scurrying from their rooms and looked at me, Nayeon then lastly Tzuyu. There's a rustling of keys at the door then someone appeared. Someone who I couldn't be happier to see but, then the door was kicked opened by someone else. The door flew and hit Jaekyung in the head. Oppa fell over and I could tell he was angry. Everyone was in their defensive stance. Everyone's eyes flashing their colors. By everyone, I mean me, Jeno, Yebin and Oppa. Tzu, and Yeon's eyes were already glowing their colors.

"Hello everyone. I'm afraid we haven't met before. Allow me to introduce myself and my friends" The man who kicked down the door said. "I'm Sung Hoon, but you can also call me Jasper. Jasper Bang. The boy with the black hair is Jungkook aka James, the boy with the brown hair with a tinge of green is Taehyung aka V, the girl is Aaemi aka Venus, The red head is Yi-En, Mark he prefers and the boy with the snapback is Jackson. There's more of us but they aren't here with me at the moment. I'm the Alpha of this Alpha pack by the way."  he introduced them and he was the alpha of this pack. Sung Hoon then asked us to introduced ourselves.

"Why should I tell you our names? What do you want?" I questioned him. He raised an eyebrow then smiled innocently. "Just here to make an alliance. I heard you guys are strong but we're stronger. Form an allaince with us, then we won't be enemies. I'll give you 3 weeks to think about it." after he spoke, I slowly introduced us. "I'm Jaemi, the Alpha of this pack, this is my older brother Jaekyung and my 2 little siblings Jeno and Yebin. These two girls are halflings and their names are Tyuzu and Na Yeon." Jaekyung stepped forward then eyed me and the red head. "Bwoh-yah, you two are praticially wearing the same clothes!" He shouted but then, no one was standing in front of us anymore. Creepy much? Urgh, an alliance does sound good but what if they are evil? Plus the missions too. 

---------------------------------------------

Very short update. Please don't be a silent reader. I'd really liked it if you commented below how you think of this story so far.