-Chapter 1-

Werewolf Assassin

    "Yah! hurry up slow poke!" my brother Jaekyung shouted at me. I was a few meters behind him, running in the woods. We were racing each other to see who can get home first. "z, he's almost home..." I mentally told myself. I sprinted after I jumped over the little pond. Unfortunately, I lost again. Jaekyung was always better than me. Sighing in defeat, I threw my backpack on the couch and headed to the kitchen. Following behind me was Jaehyung oppa, "Haha! I beat you again shortie. I told you that you can't beat me!" He said before feverishly gulping down his glass of water.

   "Noona? Oppa? Where's mommy and daddy?" The two little twins asked. Me and Jaekyung looked at each other before looking around the house. 

-10 minutes later-

   "Unnie! What's this?" asked little Yebin, holding up a sheet of paper. 

   "Let unnie see okay Yebinnie?" I replied to her. Taking the letter from her little small hands, I read it then shouted for Jaekyung. After a few moments, Jaekyung was standing next to me with little Jeno in his arms. When he appeared, I gave him the letter and he read it out loud.

Dear our children,

If you found this letter, it means that we have been assigned an important mission. We left this letter to tell you that, you, Jaekyung are responsible for your younger siblings. You and jaemi must successfully find your mates. You two will continue to train like always. When Jeno and Yebin become eight years old, their training will begin. We spent the last twenty years creating something for you guys. Go to the basement and look for a chest. On the chest is 4 symbols. It matches the necklaces we gave each of you. (Jaekyung, Jaemi, Jeno, Yebin) Put your symbols in the correct slot and open the chest. There's a chute to the training area we created. 

When the chest is opened without the necklaces, it will be a normal chest. There will be another letter in the training area, until then, keep this letter hidden at all times. 

Love, 

Mom and Dad.

 

   This is all too much.... I just found out that the reason our parents won't let us go into the basement was because of a project to build a training area. Plus, that they went to go on a mission and won't return in probably a year minium. Also that our parents are probably not going to return at all. Another thing is mates. How in the world am I going to find my mate. Heck, how do I even know if I found him. Maybe Jaekyung knows.

"Oppa, how do I know that I found my mate?" I curiously asked him. He stiffened up a bit then relaxed.

"You know you found your mate when you feel an electric shock when you guys first touch and his/her wolf eyes will appear out of nowhere. You might mix scent but a mark or "tattoo" will appear on both of your shoulders too." Jaekyung said. He then looked around hearing that the room is too quiet. We looked towards the couch and found the twins laying there silently sleeping. He picked up Jeno while I picked up Yebin and we brought them to their room. After tucking in the little ones, I glanced at the clock and realised that it was 7:30pm. I still had homework to do so I went to my room to go do my homework

I opened up my geometry textbook and did a few problems. I hate geometry... I don't even know why we have to do this. At around 9, I finshed my homework. So, I went to wash up and I snuggled in my bed. 

-2 years later-

It was Friday! Finally!!!!! Yes, I'm 17 years old now. I woke up and did the usual morning routine I do. Which was was:

-Wash my face and brush my teeth

-Quick shower and comb hair

-Put on uniform and apply eyeliner and chapstick

-Make breakfast while packing up my backpack

-Wake up the sleepy heads for breakfast

-Put on my shoes and head out to school

Since I don't live very far from the school, I walk there instead with my two best friends. Tzuyu and Nayeon. They've been there for me since the first day of high school. They were like my sisters from another mother. Did I tell you that it's been a week of school already? No? Mian. But yeah, we survived the first week of school!!! I'm so happy. In each of our classes, the teacher said that we'll be getting new students next week. Many people asked for the gender. The new students were boys and the girls started to daydream while the boys slouched.

Tzuyu, Nayeon and I didn't really care if it was a girl or boy. Then, suddenly, a boy with red hair enterred the class. The girls immediately started batting their lashes and trying to look cute. Some of the guys sent glares while others. gave him a welcome smile. The teacher looked shocked and then 2 more boys trailed behind as he fully entered the room. Woah.... The first guy looks handsome as hail. The rest do too but he's the best looking one. They told the teacher that it was a last minutes change and the teacher told them to introduce themselves. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the first chapter was kind of short but here are a few characters that were mention by name

Jung Jeno

  

Jung Yebin

  

Tzuyu

   

Nayeon