Chapter 1

Needing release

       Jungkook didn’t know if he should curse his youth or not. Being an idol brought a lot of responsibilities and etiquette. Which meant, he was expected to act a certain way when he was performing on stage or when having fan-meetings. Of course, he loved his fans and tried to be as polite and cute to them as much as he could, even when he had bad days. And their hard work paid off, BTS became one of the most sought-after performers and they’ve participated in many events, which allowed him to accumulate a lot of experience. Many times, he didn’t feel as excited as he looked, wearing the biggest smile he could muster, while tiredness was seeping through his bones and making his eyelids close by themselves after the adrenaline-induced performances. Other times, he felt another kind of emotion. He couldn’t ask his hyungs because it was too embarrassing. It happened when he saw beautiful girls, often at fan-meetings or in public at concerts. His weakness was hair. He was a hair-style of guy. When spotting thick, long and shiny hair on people he was left mesmerized. He often fantasized having a girlfriend with long hair, walking hands in hands at parks or sleeping in the same bed, while she was illuminated by the sunrays and wearing a smile. And here comes the tricky part: he was flustered often when catching the eyes of good-looking girls and that means his little brain was not listening, acting by itself. It’s not that he was caught having full s (while in public, anyway), but he couldn’t deny he needed the ual release. His busy life didn’t allow him to put in action that thought, and in those times, he didn’t know if he should curse his choice of becoming an idol, or not. He rarely had time to go in their apartment’s bathroom when they were not travelling and take care of his “little problem”.

       And today, thanks goodness, he had a bit of free time, and he wanted nothing more than having a hot bath. He knew he could have his needed peace, because none of the others bothered when someone bathed or showered, understanding each of them needed privacy. Of course, there were plenty of days where they needed to hurry (especially in the mornings when they had schedules), and where either they showered in pairs or one was showering while another was washing his teeth. At the beginning was really hard, but after some months, they’ve learned how to preserve time. And the maknae was usually taking baths when he could, and no one ever bothered him when he did so, maybe because one of the reasons was that he usually bathed at eleven or twelve pm. Others usually used the bathroom in the mornings or evenings. He opened the faucet and let hot water pour in the bathtub. While he was undressing, the bathtub was filling just enough to cover his legs. When he entered it was not so bad, the water warming his feet and thighs. He poured some of it on his chest and back, to accommodate with its temperature. After that, he scooted back, until his back was propped against one side of the bathtub. He closed his eyes for a few minutes, from static images to darkness filling his vision and tried to relax his muscles. He thought of their last week performances, which almost of them were DOPE. The choreography for that song required a lot of energy and fast moves. It’s not wrong to say it was a really exciting song, which meant he was packed with adrenaline, especially when seeing their fans watching them with admiration and awe. And most of the concerts ended with them bursting with energy, excluding some of his hyungs, who were lazy in nature, like Yoongi and Namjoon. It’s not long after that he began to think of more y things, like how nice it would be to have a beautiful woman with a blinding smile that could stop wars under him, while she let him relish her gorgeous body. (He knew such perfect women didn’t exist in reality, but now he was allowed to imagine whatever he’d like). It wasn’t long until his twitched in response. Tonight was one of those nights where he could fully enjoy his ion, so he took his with his right hand. He began from the base and let his thumb finger play with the slit. He knew he was going to have an amazing later. He began in a relatively fast speed, until he felt good. Then he began to slow his pace. He was one of those guys who liked to prolong that sweet before- moments. So, he played with his in a slow pace, while having his eyes closed, imagining all kinds of scenarios which could turn him on even more. His was growing larger by seconds and he almost renewed the fast pace from the beginning as he felt coming closer. But he wouldn’t do that, he wanted to enjoy this a little longer. He had been ing for almost 10 minutes, until he felt that first jerking movement of his , then the singer continued massaging until few seconds, when ed and spilled his into the water. His was so mind-blowing his vision blackened and he teleported to the sky and back to earth for those seconds. He could feel he released a lot of liquids during his amazing time. He stayed with his eyes closed for a couple of minutes, feeling totally relaxed. Maybe he was not fully happy, but he felt calmer and ready to face another day. When he came out of the bathroom, after 40 minutes, dressed already in PJs, into his shared room, his roommate, Namjoon asked him if he had a nice bath. Jungkook responded affirmatively, while he thought “You have no idea”.