Chapter 6

My Heart is Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya sure ya rea'y?" Vernon questioned with his thick accent- aquired through many,many years of traveling,and make believe accents,Vernon said it was only natural he'd forget how to speak his own tongue correctly- patting the stallion's neck,his eyes glued to the rider's above."Ya na' missin' any'hin?"

"My friend,how many years passed have you and I been in this organization?" Mingyu enquired,lifting his hood over his head as he smirked down at his long time friend.Both having been SEVENTEEN since the age of seven,raised to follow in their parents footsteps.

"Far 'oo many,ma'e.So i know every'hin's be in or'er." Vernon chickled,stepping back."Safe 'ravel."

Nodding,Mingyu turned his stallion with his knees as he pulled Wonwoo deeper into his cloak.Without a backward glance,they were off.Flying through the trees and over streams.Their speed muffling the sounds of their journey.Making them a shadow of the world around them.

"Mingyu?" Wonwoo called as he buried his face into Mingyu's chest,pulling the cloak farther around him in an attepmt to ward of the cold,the borrowed clothing he wore only doing so much to help.Feeling Mingyu's arm tighten around him,in an effort to keep him warm,made Wonwoo smile.

"Aye?" Mingyu called,one hand holding the reins and the other resting around his waist.His eyes once more hidden in the shadow of his cloak as they took in the fading lights of the sun around them.

"I...It... My Mother left the note." Wonwoo finally said."She wished me to marry the Prince.She knew of us-"

"Love,do not concern yourself with your past.The future is all you need to see.You and I will alway face hardship come from life,but we will conquer each object as one." Mingyu answered,a smile appearing as he tilted his head and met his gaze."It is my promise to you."

"I love you." Wonwoo grinned,leaning up to kiss the side of Mingyu's mouth.

"And you own my heart since the first day i caught sight of your beauty." Mingyu chuckled."Rest love,we will not stop until we get to the falling water in the morn."

Doing as told,Wonwoo shifted his body until he was sitting more comfortably across Mingyu's lap.With his arms wrapped aroung his beloved waist and his head resting within the crook of his neck and shoulder,Wonwoo closed his eyes and let his dreams take him away.

He dreamt of his future.He dreamt of children running round a small cottage.Daughters and sons,each giggling and laughing as they chased one another.He dreamt of him cooking for his family,and Mingyu coming home.A smile formed on his face as the stallion let all the children cluster around them.He saw Mingyu holding the children,kissing their cheeks as they were sick.Bathing their sons,simply because they wished to be like papa.He saw Mingyu standing beside him as they watched their children grow,each finding beloved ones and moving close by.He saw them say they,themselves,aged.Living each day as if they would have no more.He dreamt of the love between them.Of the paradise meant for them once they ended their journey and began a new.Oddly enough,he dreamt of his missing brother.He saw Joshua.He saw his brother welcoming him home.When he went to reach for him,Joshua smiled and faded away.

"Wonwoo," Mingyu called softly.his voice bringing him from his slumber."We are here,love."

"Here?" Wonwoo asked groggily.

"At the falling water." Mingyu answered,moving the cloak enough to let Wonwoo see the beauty of what he spoke of.Gasping,Wonwoo took in the sight before him.They stood at the bottom of a waterfall.It was beautiful,going higher then Wonwoo thought was possible.The water glittering down in the sunlight,falling like diamonds as they crashed into the earth below.The rocks to either side looking as if they came from a painting as they too glittered softly."Once we pass this,we will be home."

Home.Just that word brought back the dream.Was that his future then? He wanted it to be so.Each fiber of his being was crabing to make that dream reality."I am ready." Wonwoo whispered,almost afraid that if he spoke too loud all of this will fade away and he'd find himself tied to another.

With a smile in place,Mingyu pulled his hood back on,tucking Wonwoo once more under his cloak.At Wonwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter