Chapter 1

Can i know you?

Wonwoo POV

Okay....so is it just me or the weather is really being weird again? i sigh when finally able to stare out the window of my dorm room in front of me after finished reading a whole book of poet collections. It looks cloudly last time i remember but now it turns really bright and hot all of sudden. Even weather can be bipolar? Or i just read the book for too long?

“are you thinking about nonsense things again hyung?” a familiar voice behind me owned by the one and only kwon soonyoung suddenly interrupts my quality reading time.

“yeah. Im thinking about you~” i cooed calmly as ever.

“ew sorry hyung but- WAIT DID YOU JUST SAYING IM A NONSENSE?” he shouted, eyes glaring at the back of my head

“suit yourself hosh” i laughed at his little ‘cencored’ curse “duck you” for me before standing up to scretch a bit, my bones cracked then it means i really have been reading  for too long. No regret though.

I heard shuffling around the room so i turn around to find soonyoung already dressed up nicely, all black and the only bright color with him besides his blonde hair is his white snapback. I raise up my eyebrows.

“are you going to rob somewhere?” i joked.  Suddenly soonyoung turn at me with are-you-kidding-me look.

“dance cover recording. Sunday. 1 pm. Black. Dont tell me you forgot again hyung” our group’s leader’s face appear in my mind right after soonyoung finshed his words.

“”

 


 

Jihoon POV

I dont know which one is worse, finding you got paired up with a cheerful boo seungkwan for a class performance next week or your flowers died because you cant reach to water them.

“should i just change this shop into a cafe?” i look at jisoo, my step-brother who is currently gathering up the dead flowers up on the shelves.

“thats a good idea but i know we wont do it jihoonie. Mom gave us this as a flower shop” i hate him sometimes because he always say right things and make me feel smaller, like a mom.

I whines, “you should at least put the flowers down when youre not coming then hyung”.

“i know i know im sorry. Been busy with the guys. Anyway seungcheol said hi and thank you for helping us with the song remix to the one and only producer woozi”

“no problem. You didnt tell him or anyone about me right hyung? About woozi is me?” i keep my eyes on the sunflowers which i just realize is bigger than my hands. Wow.

“nope. I still want to live. Why you keep hiding though ji. Your music is wonderful”

“ you but thank you hyung and.... im just....not ready yet”

“yah how many times i’ve told you young man. Cursing is bad. And the guys are coming later after done recording new dance cover”

I just roll my eyes again.

“i’ll be in my studio as always. Dont say anything about me”

“youre such an anti-social little mandarin i dont want to hide you forever you know” jisoo look at me with a little disgusting pout.

“i can kill you in your sleep hyung remember that”

 


 

3rd POV

It was already around 4 PM when the chosen members of 20s finished recording their new dance cover of BTS’ I Need U. Took longer than they thought because mingyu kept on bumping into wonwoo like a lot for unexplained reason. Then they decided to put those moments in behind the scene part.

“you realize this gonna be a bomb right?” wonwoo’s deep voice broke the silence as they waited for the video to 100% uploaded, making circle of hope around hansol’s laptop.

“i have a bad feeling about the behind the scene” mingyu thought out loud.

“im more curious how fans gonna handle this” soonyoung excitedly voiced out.

Seungcheol groaned at s’ stupidness, checking his watch every minutes. “guys cant we just go to jisoo’s place while waiting for the video?”

“ssh hyung. Dont break the circle” seokmin in, not breaking eye contact with the screen.

“dont shush me peasants lets go” seungcheol snatched the laptop away and run down the building towards jisoo’s flower shop across the road, leaving his idiot members behind.

At the same time jihoon who was sitting at the counter of the shop, listening to After School’s Because of You acoustic version sung by him, Jisoo and Seungkwan through the shop’s speakers while doing his homework suddenly look up then shuddered, sense some kind lots amount of human approaching.

“HYUNG YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE” the orange-haired jihoon hurriedly gather up his music sheets and laptop before taking it all into his studio which just right behind the counter, slamming shut the door then make sure its locked.

Seconds right after that seungcheol barged into the flower shop with thin layer of sweat all over him and burning lungs lacked of air. Talking about perfect time.

“JOSH~~” seungcheol sang while taking a seat on one of the chairs available in the middle of the shop around a table, something jihoon and jisoo planned to make some kind of cafe-like place so people can sit and admire the flowers around.

Like jisoo had known the situation, he came down with bottles of water and put them on the table. “where are the others?”.

“not dead, i wish” an already calmed down seungcheol said casually.

The door bursted open again revealing lazy faces of none other than hansol, wonwoo, mingyu, seokmin, and soonyoung.

“hyung my laptooooooop” hansol whined while running to hug his laptop, sitting beside seungcheol.

The rest of the members tiredly took their seats then re-watch the uploaded video before checking out the comment section.

Except wonwoo.

The tall black-haired man slowly walked around the shop, looking at the beautiful flowers who by chance lined up based on colors. This is wonwoo’s first time coming to the flower shop, by the way. Usually he just went right back to the dorm because he has books to read. He never thought jisoo’s flower shop (jisoo really never mention anything about jihoon) looks so beautiful, like color gradiants.

Wonwoo shivered suddenly when his ears started to notice the song playing through speakers around the shop. Especially the voice of the singer.

Its....soothing and sweet yet strong enough to make wonwoo’s heart beating faster.

I miss you... I need you

Even in my dreams I’m with you..

I miss you (I miss you)... I need you (i need you)

Rewind back the time I wanna kiss you again ma girl..

 

 

“joshua hyung whose cover is this?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


1st. IM REEEEEALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I CANT EXPLAIN MYSELF ITS HARD

2nd. i hope you guys enjoy the first chapter OuO dont.kill.me.plis

3rd. IM DEAD OF JIHOON COVERED BOMMIE'S YOU AND I LAST NIGHT WHO'S WITH ME???? ;A;

 

love,

woozi's pout

 

p.s: imma trash im sorry my writing is bad im sorry i love jihoon :"

p.s.s: dont forget to leave comment so i can improve please~~  ><