pt. i

if these sheets were states
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you and I like you."

His confession hadn't been anything special - nothing noteworthy or youtube-worthy, and it wasn't like he went out of his way to buy her boquets of roses or shower her with chocolate and all the candy she could ever ask for. Taehyung's confession was simple, something anyone could've done in a few seconds, and that was because he only invited her to his group's waiting room and said those six words. There was no guitar, or sudden Spanish men coming out from nowhere and singing sweet songs that spoke of eternity. There wasn't even a balloon, or a card, or a cute cake with the words saying 'Would U Be Mine?' because Taehyung liked to keep things simple, and Joy knew that much about him, at least. 

Still, though. Even though it wasn't anything special, the mere thought of his confession always made her feel butterflies in her stomach, or have heat suddenly rushing to her cheeks. She never really did care about material things if they didn't have meaning, and Taehyung, even though what he did to show his love for her was painstakingly simple, never failed to make her happy because she knew he meant it. She wouldn't have it any other way.

What came after the confession, however, was a mess, to put it simply.

Taehyung would spend most nights at his dorm or his company's building, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter