ONE-SHOT

WHO IS THE FIRST MEMBER THAT GOING TO WATCH EUNHYUK’S MUSICAL?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 




Cap. Check. Shades. Check. Hoodie. Check.

I checked myself at my car's mirror.

"Do I still look Lee Donghae?"

I smiled victory for my good job. No one else will going to recognize me. 

I know, you're wondering why I'm in disguise today. Date with hyukkie? Na-uh. Coz even him wasn't aware this disguise thing and also he is the last person that would know the reason why I'm wearing a disguise today.

Today? Today is my hyukkie's first day of his musical, "fame".

Everyone knows that my monkey doesn't want the members and his family to attend his musical because he was going to get more nervous if we are there. 

Even though, I promised to him that I'm not going to watch. I'm still going to watch his musical. Dead of course, no matter what happened I'm going to watch and I'll make it sure I'm one of the first people that would going to watch his musical.

I, Lee Donghae is not going to accept that I'll miss this day and let other people watch MY hyukkie later than me.

Remembering, how Hyukkie patiently calling and texting each member just to say that they must promised to him that they are not going to watch his musical. I’m controlling my laugh that time because each member is getting irritated on how persistent is my Monkey would be. Even Leeteuk hyung scolded my Hyukkie, 


“I already make my promise Eunhyuk!” I heard Leeteuk-hyung frustrated voice,

“But hyung—“ 

“YAH! Eunhyuk you’re already getting adopt Donghae’s persistent attitude! I don’t want to have a 2nd Lee Donghae, one sick in the is already enough! ” I just laughed with Leeteuk-hyung antics. Well, my hyukkie ended their call and pouted. I even laughed more and receive glared from Hyukkie.


Until now, I can’t help myself to laughed.

Oh, I forgot to tell, I’m the one who drive for My Hyukkie to his musical event place. Of course, we also argue about this matter. But since I’m Mr. Persistent, I won in our argument and that’s the result.

My hyukkie didn’t know, after he got out at my car and go inside the musical event venue, I parked my car where no one can noticed. 

I already got out at my car started walking inside the event hall. Well, I got tensed with lots of people. Reporters. Fans. Actress. Actors. Idols. But shrugged myself, no one can stop me to watch my Hyukkie’s musical. I proceed to the musical event hall and luckily, no one recognize me. 

But before I entered the exact hall, I noticed there is some commotion in the entrance, well my curiosity is killing me that’s why I let myself to hear the reason of commotion all about.

“I told you, we stop accepting any rice wreath inside.” The guard told to the people who were surrounding him. And I supposed some of them are looks like fans.

“But ahjussi, how come? We still didn’t yet put inside any rice wreath for Tiffany-unnie!” one of the girl told to the guard.

“Well, sorry to say but Eunhyuk’s fans already filled and occupied all space for rice wreath inside. Damn, why does he have many rice wreaths. If you want, you could put your rice wreath here outside?”

I can’t help but grinned widely. Of course, it was MY HYUKKIE that they are talking about. Because of this, I’ll make it sure that I’ll return to our fans how grateful we are for their supports. ELFS! Just wait for more Eunhae’s love on our next concert stop. Yeah, I rather use the word LOVE than FANSERVICE. Because EUNHAE is love not fanservice!

I already go inside and look for my seat.

30 minutes more before the musical started. 

“Do you think Eunhyuk-oppa is going to have a kissing scene?” i heard the girl infront of me asked to her seatmate. 

I just smiled because of her question. 

“I think so. Because from what I watched from Fame movie in America, Tyrone had a kissing scene there.” the other girl answered.

I just smirked. Well, I’m controlling myself to answer their question. Of course, I know the answer. And it’s NO! 

KISSING SCENE. 

Suddenly, I remember the reason why don’t have a kissing scene in my drama, Skip Beat.

FLASHBACK

“Donghae, the director asking you if it’s ok that you would have a kissing scene?” the translator asked me.

I’m DEAD. What am I going to do? What am I going to answer?

I think the staffs and the director of my drama sense that I can’t give any answer for now that’s why, they told me that I could give my answer next week.

I really want to call my Hyukkie right now to ask for his permission. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I want to have a kissing scene but the director told me that it’s better to have it for the progress of our drama. 

But sadly, I can’t make a call since my manager confiscated my phone yesterday. How can a 25 YEARS OLD GUY STILL CONFISCATING HIS OWN PHONE?

Well, there’s a reason behind it. My manager confiscated my phone when he get irritated to my non-stop calls at my Hyukkie. Yeah, I keep calling my monkey even though I’m at my shoot.

Call? Yeah, call. As of now, that’s the only way I can communicate with my Hyukkie since I started to do my shooting for my new drama. Even though, we are both in Taiwan, we barely see each other because of conflict schedule. And to add to my frustration, my Hyukkie keep avoiding me.

I admit it’s my mistake because I didn’t tell him about my new drama. I know that he was so happy when we break the good news that he and Sungmin are going to add at Super Junior-M. Of course, I’m happy also because finally I won’t leave my Hyukkie at Korea for my Super Junior M activities. 

Our promotion was very great. We even do some fanservice or let’s say Eunhae’s Love. But when the day I said to the members that Siwon and I is going to cast for our new drama, my Hyukkie started to get angry at me and stop talking to me. 

Until now, we didn’t talk since that day. And it’s killing me! I just received ONE text from my Hyukkie last few days consist,

“It’s hurt me, Donghae. You know how happy I am when I’m going to be part of Super Junior M because finally I could still be with you. But what’s this? I already heard about this new drama that you and Siwon might be casted but I didn’t listen to that rumor because I know myself that you’re not going to accept that since you’ll choose to have more time with me. But I’m wrong. And it’s hurt more because you keep it from me. You know, it would be better if you didn’t let me join the Super Junior M if this is going to happened. It’s much better to leave me at Korea at least I’m already used to it. But it’s really hurt me now that I know you’re near at me but I can’t be with you because of YOUR new drama. You let me join Super Junior M but still you left me. I know I sounded selfish but it really make me shocked. I know this was your dream and I’m not getting it to you. You even know that I’m the first one who supported you at your last drama. For now, I decided that it would be better for us not talk or meet for a meanwhile. Let’s focus first to our works. Don’t worry, I’m just disappointed.”

At that time, I was at my shooting and I nearly left my unfinished business but my manager stopped me. And I think my Hyukkie already called him. I was very guilty at that time and I can’t do anything.

After few days since our director
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter