Pillow

Pillow
Please log in to read the full chapter

Request: intothewoods

Pairing: Myungyeol

Theme: Fluff

Plot: Myungsoo forgets to bring his 'spooning pillow' with him to Japan, and he can't sleep without it.

So this ones more of a drabble than a oneshot, sorry :P but it's still cute soooo~

 

It hits him first on the plane.

He's sitting next to their leader, who always seems to fall asleep on planes, no matter how short of a flight. This time, the moment Myungsoo notices Sunggyu sleeping, a feeling of dread fills his entire being.

Oh no. He forgot to pack his spooning pillow.

He has no idea what he's going to do, those flimsy hotel pillows are simply not good enough quality to properly cuddle. He's never told the other members that he needs to be spooning this specific pillow to sleep when they travel... Sure, they notice that he does use it, but they've never figured out the intensity of his dependence on it, mainly because he's never forgotten it before. 

Sungyeol, sitting on Myungsoo's other side, notices the younger's sudden discomfort. "Psst," he whispers, so as not to wake their leader. "Are you okay?"

Myungsoo pouts, dreading the week of sleepless nights ahead of him as they attend schedules in Japan. "M'fine. Just... Yeah, no, I'm alright."

Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows, obviously not believing him for a second, but knowing that it's not always the wisest decision to pressure Myungsoo about his personal issues. So instead, he settled with trying to cheer the other up. "Alright. Well, do you want to room with me while we're away?"

Myungsoo grimaced, and Sungyeol was almost offended at the reaction, until he received a vocal response of "Sure thing. Thanks."

After landing, the group was shuttled straight to practice for a concert they would be holding the next day. It was already pretty late, but it was important to see the space they would be performing in before showtime.

Myungsoo was exhausted by the time they finally reached the hotel, dragging his suitcase inside and struggling through a shower. When he was finished, he laid in bed, hugging all of the blankets to his chest instead of draping them over himself in an attempt to create a makeshift form to cuddle. He was sure he'd catch a cold with the dropping temperature of the room along with his wet hair (that he really should have take

Please log in to read the full chapter