Princesses

Princesses

"Taekwoon, what if I don't find someone. What if you're the only person I talk to."

Taekwoon turns to her. He adjusts his tie, dark purple like her dress. He shakes his head, and moves closer.

"Sanghyuk, you're a wonderfully bubbly person. You can do this," he whispers, rubbing her neck. She laughs, before deflating.

"You know what the problem is," she mutters, smoothing her dress.

"The King and Queen need you to marry, and it's a little hard with you liking females," Taekwoon speaks, rubbing her back. Sanghyuk huffs out a laugh. She leans on his shoulder, and his hand shifts to her shoulder.

"Thanks for being here for me Taekwoon," she says, as their car stops. He smiles, and fixes her hair.

"Ready?" He asks, as she sits up. The door opens, and Taekwoon walks out. He opens out his hand, and pulls Sanghyuk out. Her heels click on the ground, as they follow the crowds inside. Sanghyuk breathes slowly, as they walk inside. They step slowly, watching as pairs are announced.

Taekwoon squeezes her hand. They step closer, as time passes. "This is the Cha kingdom, right?" Sanghyuk asks, as they step forward again.

"It is. Kingdom of the sea," Taekwoon whispers, as they walk out to a balcony.

"Princess Sanghyuk and Sir Taekwoon of the Han kingdom," a man speaks, as they reach the edge. Taekwoon leads her down, keeping his face flat. Sanghyuk breathes, as they walk to the edge of the room.

"You did it," Taekwoon whispers, hugging her slightly.

"Yeah, but now we have the rest to get through," Sanghyuk mutters, as Taekwoon leads her away from the wall. They watch more some down, sipping from tall champagne glasses.

"Do you see anyone?" Taekwoon asks, as they step away again.

"Princess Hongbin is beautiful, but she is engaged to Lord Jaehwan. They seem happy. I wish to know who made her dress however," Sanghyuk speaks, as they walk over to them.

"Hongbin, try it," Jaehwan presses, holding out a square of chocolate.

"It'll stain," Hongbin denies, giggling softly. Jaehwan pouts, before noticing the pair watching them.

"Oh, hello," he speaks, bowing down. Taekwoon bows back, while Sanghyuk curtsies. Jaehwan eats the chocolate, smiling at them.

"Hello. I congratulate you both on your engagement," Sanghyuk whispers, smiling back. Hongbin grabs onto Jaehwan's arm, leaning on his shoulder.

"Thank you. I'm glad I got to be with someone I love," she speaks. Jaehwan chuckles, turning to kiss her lips.

"I am happy for you. Now, I must ask, where did you get your dress?" Sanghyuk inquires, looking over the pink, silky fabric.

"A personal stylist. I'll send her over to your kingdom," Hongbin answers, smiling happily. Dimples pop out, as fanfare starts up.

The crowd turns to the entrance balcony. A pair steps out, linked together by their arms. "Presenting Princess Hakyeon and Knight Wonshik of the Cha kingdom," a man announces, as they step down. They reach the center of the room. His hand rests on her hip, as the other hold hers out.

Music starts up, and they begin to dance around the room. Other couples step out, joining in the dance. Sanghyuk watches Hakyeon, setting the glass down. Taekwoon grabs her, and pulls her into the dance. Sanghyuk's feet move automatically, as they spinning around the room.

"Princess Hakyeon," Sanghyuk mutters, watching the white dress on her body flow around. The blue jewels on her headband sparkle, as she spins.

The song ends, and they pairs stop to clap. Taekwoon leads Sanghyuk away, and they take fresh glasses of champagne. "She's beautiful," Sanghyuk whispers, watching Hakyeon's skin glow under the warm light.

"She is. Talk to her," Taekwoon confirms, as Sanghyuk face turns into a gawk. Taekwoon snaps his fingers in front of her, and she turns to him.

"I can't," she whispers, shaking her head.

"Well, you'll have to," Taekwoon mutters, nodding to the pair joining them.

"Sir Taekwoon," Wonshik speaks, smiling while bowing. Taekwoon bows back, as Wonshik turns to Sanghyuk. "Princess Sanghyuk."

Taekwoon's brief hit jolts Sanghyuk out of her trance. She curtsies, and Wonshik takes her hand. He pecks the back of it, before letting it drop. Sanghyuk curls it, as she brings it close to her dress.

"Wonshik, I believe we must dance again. Then, we can chat," Hakyeon whispers. Sanghyuk swoons as the sweet voice which comes out. They walk away, back to the middle. The band starts up, and Sanghyuk can't keep herself from watching.

"You'll catch flies," Taekwoon mutters, closing Sanghyuk's mouth. Sanghyuk shakes her head, and turns to him.

"I'm sorry," she whispers, rubbing her neck.

"Really seem to like her," Taekwoon speaks, pushing back Sanghyuk's hair. She sighs, turning to the pair.

"I do. Do you think they're together?" Sanghyuk asks, tilting her head. Taekwoon shakes his head, watching them. "What makes you say that?"

"Just trust me. I speak with Knight Wonshik. He is taken," he explains, as Sanghyuk returns her attention to Hakyeon.

"Good for him," she mutters, missing Taekwoon's rising blush. Sanghyuk fixes her dress, swinging her hips. She sighs, and turns to Taekwoon. "It's hard."

Taekwoon grabs her hand, squeezing it slightly. "You've got this." Sanghyuk smiles, and leans on his shoulder. She hums. She closes her eyes, breathing slowly. "They're coming back," Taekwoon whispers, and Sanghyuk flickers her eyes open. Hakyeon stands before her, smiling happily. Sanghyuk looks to the floor, shifting her feet.

"Shall we go outside?" Wonshik offers, smiling happily. Sanghyuk nods, as Taekwoon starts leading her out. Wonshik and Hakyeon move behind them, as they sneak out from the party. Hakyeon runs up to Sanghyuk, holding her dress up. She smiles, and steps in line with Sanghyuk.

Taekwoon pulls away, walking back to Wonshik. Sanghyuk panics and looks back at him. Taekwoon pushes his hands forward, smiling at her. Sanghyuk looks down, holding her sides. She shakes, and a hand grabs hers.

"Are you alright?" Hakyeon asks, tilting her head. Sanghyuk's mouth dries, as it drops open slightly.

"I-I," she stutters, as Hakyeon leads her gently. Sanghyuk is seated on the stones on a round fountain. Water sprays at her back, as she pulls up her legs. Hakyeon rubs her hand, smiling weakly.

"You're okay," she whispers, smiling sweetly. Sanghyuk smiles shyly, staring at her dress.

"I'm a little shy," she mutters. Hakyeon laughs, sending warmth through Sanghyuk's being.

"I noticed. I can do the talking if you want," she offers. Sanghyuk nods rapidly, smiling wider. Hakyeon moves closer, moving her hand up to play with Sanghyuk's hair. Sanghyuk tenses, before relaxing into her touch. She leans in, laying on Hakyeon's dress. She glances down Hakyeon's thighs, smiling at how beautiful the contrast between the white and tan is.

"What's the Han kingdom like?" Hakyeon asks, running her shoulder.

"Cold and mountains," Sanghyuk explains, looking down at her pale arms. "How about the Cha kingdom?"

"Ports and beaches," Hakyeon answers, sighing after. "I would love to see snow."

"I-I could show you sometime," Sanghyuk offers, turning to face her. Hakyeon smiles wider.

"I'd like that. I suppose I should have Wonshik take me. Taekwoon would like that," she muses, pouting slightly.

"Why would Taekwoon like that?" Sanghyuk asks, tilting her head.

"They're lovers," Hakyeon explains slowly. Sanghyuk shoots straight up.

"What?!" She nearly yells, turning to face her. "Since when?!"

"You didn't know?" Hakyeon whispers, eyes widening.

"Where is he?" Sanghyuk asks, turning to run off. Hakyeon grabs her wrist, pulling her back.

"Why does this bother you?" She asks, looking into Sanghyuk's eyes.

"Because, I've told him and he couldn't tell me the same thing," Sanghyuk whispers, casting her eyes down.

"Tell him what?"

"That I-I'm g-g—"

"Gay?" Hakyeon finishes. Tears swell in Sanghyuk's eyes, as she nods slowly. Sanghyuk looks up at Hakyeon, noticing how beautiful she is basked in moonlight. Hakyeon pulls her close, and calmly plays with Sanghyuk's hair. Sanghyuk sniffles, releasing a tear. Hakyeon's thumb wipes it away. "It's okay."

"I know it's okay. It's just you," Sanghyuk whispers. Hakyeon jolts back, looking at her. Her face falls slowly.

"What about me?"

"You're beautiful. When you came down on his arms, you just sparkled. The warm light made you glow. Out here it's even better. You shine under the moonlight. I see how perfect you are. I don't know anything about you, but I want to so bad. But you probably don't," Sanghyuk whispers, crying again. Hakyeon smiles, stepping closer. She cups Sanghyuk's cheeks, and pushes up to peck Sanghyuk's forehead.

"I think I do. You're beautiful too. I would love to get to know you," Hakyeon whispers, smiling happily. Sanghyuk chokes on her breath. She smiles, as Hakyeon grabs her hand.

"We need to find our boys," Sanghyuk speaks, as they start walking back.

It doesn't take long to find them. Taekwoon is pressed against the mansion's walls. Wonshik is pressed against him. They kiss slowly, feeling each other. Hakyeon coughs, and they turn to her.

"Come on boys. We need to go back inside," Hakyeon speaks, rubbing Sanghyuk's hand. Wonshik coughs back, adjusting his tie back. He moves back, linking arms with Hakyeon. Taekwoon fixes his hair, and walks to Sanghyuk's side. He looks down, shifting his feet.

"Sanghyuk?"

"Yeah, Hakyeon?" She asks, letting her hand go.

"I hope you're ready to make due on that promise to show me snow soon," Hakyeon speaks, as Wonshik leads her inside. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk follow close after.

"I shall. A week perhaps?"

Hakyeon smiles. "Perfect." They walk off, and Sanghyuk turns to Taekwoon.

"You had nothing to worry about," he speaks, smiling at her.

"Yeah, I guess," Sanghyuk agrees, as they reach the main hall. "Now, on to more pressing matters. When did you and Knight Wonshik happen? And why didn't you tell me?"

Taekwoon groans out loud, and Sanghyuk laughs, not missing the blush rising on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I like this AU. It's cute, and I'm slowly falling into a pit of VIXX Girls again. More Chasang love too. One prompt of mine has Chasang, maybe I'll get to it. Anyway, let me know what you think? Until the next fic~ (-<) <3 ^_^