Me To You, You To Me

LullaBYE

      Taeyeon couldn’t sleep last night. It feels surreal that Kwon Ji Yong would confessed to her a while ago when in fact she considered herself least popular, ugly and a nerd.. Aside from the confession made by JiYong, she also couldn’t sleep that night because she haven’t heard a particular voice that only that voice could make her feel sleepy whenever she was about to sleep. She was still able to sleep without the lullaby not knowing what will come the other day.

     She woke up the other day by the ringer of her phone. Her friends keep on messaging her which annoys her. She decided to check it anyways and all of those messages are almost the same. They were asking her if she was okay. Of course she was but not really because she missed a lullaby last night. She decided to also check her FB account but her home page feels weird. Most of them are offering condolences for the Park family which rises her curiosity until someone called her.

     “Hello Ms. Park.” Her greeting is so sweet but she feels weird again when Ms.Park was just sighing on the other line.

     “Ms. Park?”

     “Taeyeon ah, can you come here in the hospital?” Taeyeon couldn’t understand the situation. First, everyone was offering condolences for the Park Family and now, Ms. Park whose voice sounds like she’s crying the whole time.

     “Of Course I could Auntie but why are you at the hospital?” Taeyeon said.

     “I’ll tell you later on” Ms. Park said and immediately hanged up the phone.

      Taeyeon immediately went to the hospital and was immediately hugged by Ms. Park, who looks lifeless and worst, hopeless.

      “Auntie what’s going on?” Taeyeon asked.

       Ms. Park couldn’t say a word and she and Taeyeon headed to the room. Taeyeon couldn’t believe what is she seeing right now. The man who stole her heart, is in the hospital bed full of wounds and blood all over his body. Her love, Leeteuk.

    Taeyeon went closer looking at him from head to toe.

    “I’m sorry to inform you Taeyeon but Leeteuk is dead.” Taeyeon feels like her world is gone. Soon tears fell down on her cheeks and began crying shaking Leeteuk’s body to wake him up but it was no use. She couldn’t believe everything would just end this way. She believes that a romance may bloom between them but everything was shattered and it ends today.

   She managed to calm herself after so many hours of crying nonstop.

  “Taeyeon, did you meet my son last night?” Ms. Park asked.

   “No Auntie, why?” she answered.

“According to the reports, Leeteuk had an accident near your place at around 10:30 pm”

 Taeyeon couldn’t believe it again. Leeteuk must’ve seen the confession of Ji Yong.

 

Flashback:

    Leeteuk decided to finally confess to Taeyeon. He wants her to finally know his feelings which he kept for so long because he was afraid on what will happen between them when he confess to her but it doesn’t matter to him anymore. He just want to be honest. Accepted or rejected, she must know.

     His on his way to Taeyeon’s house holding the bouquet of flowers, chocolates and he also brought his guitar but was stop on his tracks when he saw Ji Yong giving her some bouquet of flowers and a paper bag. Ji Yong is a member of a gang that his group considered a rival. He knew Ji Yong’s motive in courting Taeyeon but he also knew that Taeyeon used to like Ji Yong. He couldn’t accept the idea of them being together.

   He decided to go home looking so gloomy not noticing a car crossing.

 

End of Flashback

 

Today is the funeral of Leeteuk, everyone went home except for Taeyeon.

“PABO yah.” Was all she could say. Their circle of friends tell her a few days ago that Leeteuk likes her. The man who she thought considers her only as a bestfriend, likes her actually. She thinks again on how cute and perfect they would be but a phonecall distracts her from her thoughts.

The ringtone was only used for Leeteuk. How can he call her when he was already dead? She also heard that his phone was also broken from the accident so how was that even possible. She answered it nonetheless.

“ Is this a – “ She was cut off by a voice. A voice that helps her to sleep. The voice she really loves. The voice she needs now.

 

Chorus

No e ke nan / hae jil nyong no-ul cho-rum 
han pyon yi a-rum-da-un / chu-o-ki dwe-go 
so jung aet-don / uri pu-ru-don na-rul gi-on-kham-yo 
u huh / wi ob-shi / ku-rim-cho-rom / na-ma-chu-gi-rul 

I.

Na e ke non / nae i-rob-don / ji-nan shi-ka-nul 
hwanha-ke bid-juo ju-don / hae-sa-li dwe-go 
jo-ku-mahn-don / no-yi ha-yan son-wui-ye 
pidanun bosonchorom / yong-won-ei yang-su-ki dwe-o 

Repeat Chorus

II. 

Na e ke non / cho-rom-yi sul-pun / no-rae-ro 

nae ja-kun ga-sum-so-ke / i-roh-ke na-ma 

ban-ja-ki-don / no-yi ye-pun nun-mang-u-le 
sumanh-un byoli dwi-o / yonghwon torok pimnago shipo 

 

English translation

*CHORUS* 
I am yours, like the sun which sets 
The beautiful memories are all from one place 
Precious memories of the naive days together 
Woo- they remain as a picture which has no regrets 

You are mine and make the lonely times pass 
You are the sunlight which shines on me 
Your small white hand in mine 
Like the sparkle of a jewel it makes the promise of eternity 

* Repeat 

You are mine, like a sad graduation song 
You are still a small part of this hear tof mine 
Your beauty glitters in your eyes 
Like so many stars I hope you will always shine 

* Repeat x 2

 

“Taeyeon ah, I know my lullaby is late hahhaa.” He chuckles

“I decide to choose this song because for me, you are my eternal love but what am I to you?”

“It doesn’t matter anymore, right?

“I may not be there with you anymore but always remember how much I love.”

“I feel so stupid that I didn’t confess to you but that was because I’m scared that you will stay away from me. I may look strong but you are actually my weakness.”

“Don’t waste too much tears on me, ok”

“Find a man that will love you the same way I do, okay?”

“This is my last lullaby, Good bye my love, Taeyeon ah”

 

Leeteuk didn’t forget her. It may seem impossible but he still called her. Taeyeon starts crying again in front of his grave until a man handed her a handkerchief.

“Noona, I guess you need this?” Baekhyun said with a smile.