cheat sheet.

xscape — the next world entertainers. accepting applicants!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
cheatsheet. ■ ■ ■ ■ just basic styuff, i will be in the story as the triple threat. obviously all the members are amazing dancers so each contribute a big part to their choreography. leader will be decided by personality and maknae by age. the story will take place early in 2015, months before debut and will proceed from there. since media has always and still plays a role in every artists' life - the media will play a huge part in this story as well. though the scandals won't be severe like mj faced, let's just say that the girls being attached to his company doesn't make them get love from everyone in the media. so the story will get a bit angsty as the girls will face the evils of the media and rising to fame because we can all figure being in the spotlight isn't always that amazing as people make it to be.

face claims: i will only be accepting models/ulzzangs because i want the faces to be original for the story so no idols, sorry. face claims should look at least close to the age you make your character and it's okay if they don't look like they act. park seul is taken as a face claim. i just do not want super cutesy faces. this story is not going to be all rainbows and sunshine so a bit of a more mature fc will get you brownie points.

ages: they must be born between 1990-1997. the oldest she can be is 25 and youngest is 18. it would be nice to have an to make the story more interesting in terms of their interactions with one another. 

ethnicity: preferably asian please. i will allow a few halfies but the whole group isn't going to be mixed. 

languages: i require your character have advanced korean and english. why also english? well due to the girls possibly being asked to cover his songs or something, the company requires that they speak english so they can communicate with international fans as well as being able to be understood when singing either mj's songs or any english song. not trying to be mean about it but it would be a nice trait for the group to possess so. 

personality: obviously the most important part of the application and your character. the plotlines in the previous chapter are just examples but would highly appreciate not changing them too much from what i wrote. i'm sorry if i sound like i'm not giving you a lot of freedom to be creative. for the traits though i expect good and bad traits for the members; some hide their bad qualities from the public better than others. be detailed with it please because if you get chosen, i want to do your character justice in the story.

background: for some of the plotlines it plays a big role in their personality while with the others it doesn't. so it all depends on which position/plotline you choose. feel free to sum it up quickly to just give me a brief idea or go into every little detail if your heart desires. i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter