Chapter 1

Love Me or Die

When Got7 have arrived at their dorm, they suddenly heard weird noises around the whole room, a girl screaming, sounds of car engines. The members didn't react at all maybe because they were exhausted and wanted to go and rest or they aren't hearing it. They did thought it was now normal in this place while they were gone for about a month but Bambam didn't.. he was scared and remembered the girl. The noises is getting louder and louder and Bambam couldn't take it anymore and went to Yugyeom "Yug-yugyeom.." Bambam voice is shuttering from the noises having a tight grip on Yugyeom's arm "Sleep with me to-tonight" Bambam said, begging "Hey, what's wrong? and sure.. why not?" Yugyeom said and is confused about why Bambam is acting like this.

It's now 3 AM in the night and the moon and stars is all we can see while silence is all over the place. Out of the blue, inside Mark and Jackson's room, Mark is sleeping beside Jackson with his arm on Jackson's chest hugging him and then whispers of Jackson's name is filling the whole room. Jackson opened his eyes slowly and looked over the clock and saw that it was '3 am'. Jackson is hearing the whispers of his name and it couldn't stop. Jackson took off Mark's hand slowly so he wouldn't wake up the latter. Jackson stood up and look at the window to see if anyone is there but there was no one.... He looked back to Mark and saw a girl with a white dress holding Mark's cheek and the girl's face and body has blood all over and scars on her arms and still there was blood drippping and the girl faced Jackson and her face has stitches but it looks like it didn't finish at all, the girl started crying with her red eyes and her tears falls that seems to be blood. The girl smiled and faced Mark again and leaned closer, the blood drips on Mark's face, traces of blood falls down the latter's face "Mark!" Jackson shouted and ran over to Mark, he held onto his hands while he looked around feeling his anxiety filling his body, the girl was gone and the blood on Mark's face disappeared. Jackson heard the girl laughing "Jackson?" Mark said rubbing his eye "What's happening?" Mark asked with his low voice for waking him up "C'mon stand up" Jackson said and helped Mark to be on his feet "Why what's wrong?" Mark replied covering in a blanket because it was really cold that night "I need to check something outside" Jackson said curiously about the scene earlier and Mark nodded. Jackson held Mark's hand behind him and when Jackson opened the door he saw the girl past through him, Jackson tried to follow her but the girl entered inside Yugyeom and Bambam's room.

Jackson and Mark walked slowly to the room as they stopped infront of the door and suddenly they heard Bambam screamed. Jackson didn't think twice but opened the door as fast as he can and a black bird flew out the bedroom. Mark ran to Bambam if he's alright while Jackson stared up at the bird with similar red eyes he saw earlier. Jackson saw Jb went outside his room and opened a window so the bird will get out not for long the black bird finally got out "What happened?" Jb said walking towards Jackson "I dont know..." Jackson said blankly, looking down on his feet. Jb sighed and decided to enter the bedroom and saw Mark comforting Bambam "I saw a creepy girl right infront of me" Bambam said, holding on Mark's hand.

Yugyeom went outside their bathroom and quickly hugged Bambam when he saw what happened "She was laughing and crying at the same time" Bambam said shaking "I'm sorry for leaving you behind I didn't know that something bad will happen" Yugyeom said as he roam his hand at the shorter's hair. "Wait!" Jb shouted, realizing another problem "What?' Mark asked, standing up the bed immediately "Youngjae and Jr!" Jb shouted.

Jackson widen his eyes and both him and Jb rushed to Youngjae and Jb's shared room. Jackson swung the door open and saw a peaceful sleeping Youngjae. Both Jb and Jackson sigh in relief as they open the lights. Youngjae woke up from the brightness and yawned "Uh.. what's wrong?" Youngjae asked and sat up  "Go check on Junior" Jb said, pointing at Junior's room as he went to sit infront of Youngjae. "Have you felt something weird?" Jb asked.  Youngjae looked at him in confusion "No... nothing. Why?" Youngjae asked and laughed a bit at the sudden serious atmosphere.

Jackson went inside Junior's room and saw how his room looked like it was went through a storm. Clothes, blankets, and pillows were scattered everywhere. Jackson took a few more steps and no Junior. Jackson immediately went outside "Where's Junior?''. Jb stood up and face Jackson

"What do you mean 'where's Junior? Have you been in his room?" 

"Of course I did"
"Then, where is he?"
"I don't know"
"What?"

Jb took glance at the clock and it was 3am. "Where is he?" Jb hissed and grab his phone. He immediately called Junior and he wasnt answering. 

All the members are already in the living room, worried. Jb already called him a lot of times and finally it got through.

"H-hello?"

Jb heard Junior with his weak and shaking voice.

"J-junior? Where are you?"

Jb said all worried at the change of Junior's voice. He heard a few coughs at the other line.

"Im walking back home.. There was an emergency.. My mom passed out but maybe she'll be fine.."

Jb sighed and also the other members.

"Are you fine? Should I fetch you?"

"No its fine.. Im already close"

Jb breathed deeply and nod.

"Okay.. Be careful"

And after that, they ended the call.

"Where is he?" 

Mark asked, looking up at Jb.

"He's walking back home"

"At 3am?"

Youngjae said

"Will he be fine?"

Yugyeom asked

"He's already close"

Jb said and all of them slowly nod.

***

Junior was already walking back to the dorm and suddenly he heard footsteps behind him. He ignored it at first but then it started sounding like running. He look behind and no one was there. He gulp and place his hands inside his pockets as he continue to walk.

Cold breeze went through his way that made him shiver. He then suddenly heard someone singing one of their songs. He widen his eyes, looking everywhere and no one was around. He took out his phone and it was 3:15am. He then started walking faster and finally saw their dorm. The singing started getting louder and louder. He ran to the dorm not wanting to hear the creepy voice. He knock slightly and the door swung open. The voice stop.

"Junior!"

Jb shouted and hug him. 

"Is everyone asleep?"

Junior askes and pulled away as he close the door. 

"Yeah.. I was waiting for you" 

Junior smiled but faded away when he thought about the weird things earlier.

"Is everything alright?" 

Jb asked as he turn Junior to face him.

"Of course, everything's alright. Now, go to sleep"

Junior said as he push Jb to his bedroom.

Junior went to the bathroom and wash up his face. Then he suddenly heard the same voice, singing. He quickly reached out for the towel and dry his face. Again, no one was there. He then went out the bathroom and on his way to his bedroom. 

He saw his room messy. Well, he remembered not leaving it like this. Then he thought about s. His body was slowly boiling up. He check his phone and it was late. He'll first fall asleep then ask the members what happened inside his bedroom.

 

***

Author's note

Im sorry just sorry :/ I'll make the next chap longer