Chapter 01

Anime World

The busy and crowded street in Seoul was filled with happy faces,Christmas is almost coming and some bought some Christmas decorations in advance.

"Mom,let's buy that CD"..A kid pointed at the CD and drag her mother to the CD shop.

"Okay Okay"..The mother approved and went to the vendor of the CD to buy the Cd that her daughter is requesting.

The kid was very happy when her mother bought the CD she wanted.The mother and the kid leave the CD shop and went their way back home.The mother opened the door with the use of the house key.The mother and the kid entered the house together.As the kid entered the house,she immediately sitted on the couch and was going to turn on the television but her mother avoided her to do so.

"Rin,help me first here in preparing our dinner".the mother of the kid said as she look at her daughter in the couch.

"But mom..I want to watch the anime already".the kid pouted and still remained sitting on the couch and was trying to turn on the television.The mother sigh,the mother went to the living room and get the remote and turn off the television.

"Mom!".the kid yelled angrily at her mother."Rin,help me first,after we eat,you can watch already".the kid put her head down with an angry face.The mother sigh and went to the kitchen to prepare for their dinner,the kid went to the kitchen to help her mother."Mom,I will just help you first".the kid said as she looks like she was just forcing herself to help her mother.

"Rin,just don't help me if your face still looks like that".the kid turn her face to a normal one.They continued preparing food for their dinner.After they finished preparing the food,they set the food on the dinner table.They sitted on the seat and started to eat.They eat silently,the kid eat hurriedly.

"Rin,don't eat so fast,you will get choke".her mother told her as her mother noticed her that she was eating in a hurry.

The kid didn't mind to listen to her mother as she keep focusing on her food.The kid finished eating first and went straightly to the living room and sitted on the couch.''Rin,you should sleep early now,you still have classes tomorrow".her mother reminded her.The kid sigh,"You said I can watch after I'm finish eating".the kid complained as she continued to turn on the television.

"Oh I just remembered,I forget awhile ago that you have classes tomorrow,so just watch that tomorrow evening".the kid didn't listen and started to watch the anime already.The mother finish eating and went to the living room."Is that more important than your studies Rin ah?".the mother got angry on her daughter's behaviour.

"I will just watch the episode 01 only".the kid answered as her eyes was focused on the screen.The mother sigh,"Okay...after that episode 01,you sleep already,okay?''.the mother said."Okay".the kid replied as her eyes is still focused on the screen.The mother leave her daughter alone in the living room and went to the bedroom.

The kid is enjoying watching the first episode of the anime,as she was enjoying watching the whole episode 01,she still continued to watch the second episode.The scene of the anime is getting intense.

"Yah,you kill him!kill him!''.the kid cheered for her favored character.

The fight between the protagonist and the antagonist is still ongoing.While the kid is watching that scene, she gets more serious on watching it and keep on supporting the protagonist.

Until an unexpected happening occured. Rin eyes widen and was about to shout for help when she saw the antagonist of the anime gets out from the T.V screen. It has a very scary face and holds a very sharp sword. Rin stood up from her seat and move few steps backward nervously,the said character went closer to Rin and smiled creepily.

"Please... Please don't hurt me." Rin begged.

"I'm... going to support you." she continued.

The scary man smiled more creepily. After how many minutes, a shout can be heard. Leaving the girl lifeless.

NEXT DAY...

Sooyoung open her television and sitted on the couch. Her eyes widen on the bad news.

" A 7-year old died lifeless in the floor with full of blood while watching an anime?" Sooyoung questioned herself. The news is not new for her, she had heard it a couple of times already and it makes her wonder.

Why are this happening nowadays?