More then once!

More then once!

I have been asking him more then once. I have been asking him so many times, but even how many times I am trying he is still saying no. Why is he saying no, what am I doing wrong? Why can't I do anything right. What do he want me to do even better? I will do anything for him to just smile at me, to just look at me and smiling. He is so beautiful, when he smile. He is always beautiful, always the most beautiful boy I have seen. His perfect eyes, lips, hair and body. Just everything is beautiful as the sun. I just wish he would see me just once.

Baekho is walking toward the school as he do everyday. He is going in the highschool in Busan, where all his other friends are going. He doesn't have so many friends, but those he have is real friends. Suddenly one of them is walking beside him, it's JR. Or at least, it's what he likes to be called. JR has been Baekho's friend for as long as thye can remember and he is the only one who knows about Baekho's secret crush on Ren. 

"So how are you today?" JR asks and smiles a bit stupid. He know Baekho is kinda sad, but at least he is trying to make everything better. He just want his best friend to smile. "I am fine" Baekho says, with this angry voice. "Are you trying to ask him again?" JR asks a bit confused.

He thinks its a bit wierd, Baekho keeps fighting even Ren have been saying no for so many times. "Maybe you should try to keep your eyes open for somebody else you know... There is so many other pretty boys, in the sea" he says with a smile. Baekho shake his head "Not like Ren and I just want him. Only him" he says and looks at JR who are just nodding. "If you say so, but you know you might get hurt" He says and smiles a bit. Baekho just nod. "I know that and that is okay. I just wish him to see me as who I am. Maybe he isn't gay, but still... I want to try"

They walks into the school and walking into tehir classroom. This beautiful, blond haired boy named Ren is already in the class. He is looking in a book, which Baekho can't see what it's about.  He breath hard, but walks down to the table and smiles to him. JR just shake his head, he know it's useless. It has always been this way, since they started in High School.

"Hey" Baekhho says and sit down beside Ren. Ren smiles a bit and it seems like he already know what Baekho want to say. He just know it, he can just feel what is wrong with this guy and it doesn't seems like he enjoy it. "Hey" He answer and close the book. His brown eyes is looking at his hyung and Baekho is sinking nervous. "Do you mayeb want to go on a date with me Ren?" Baekho asks a bit nervous. 

Ren looks down on his hands and he seems like he has heard that a lot of times "Well... It's nice of you to say that, but please Baekho, don't ask me anymore. It's enough now okay. I have already pushed you futher away, don't make me push even more" he answer and Baekho seems sad. Even more then he has ever been.

He fast hold Ren's hand and looks very hard on him "Don't" he says and then lean closer. "I want you Ren, please just this one time, please" he beg and Ren looks away. He is trying to pull his hand away, but Baekho is to strong and keep it tight. "Please" he says and pull Ren closer. "Okay, okay... But please let go off me. Then I will go on a date with you, but it hurts" Ren says sad and kind of scared.

Baekho smiles and let go of his hand. He then nods. "Meet me at (restaurant/name)* he says and looks at the teacher walks into the class.

....

....

....

Evening:

Baekho is waiting outside the restaurant and looking to the left and right is his lover is close. Suddenly Ren appear aroudn a corner and walking toward Baekho. Baekho's heart pump faster and faster. He seesm to really look forward to it, even he know the way he got Ren to agree to go on a date with him, was wrong. But he doesn't know else to do, or how to react. He just want him, just for one night. Just right now. 

Ren smiles and looks into the restaurant. "I am here now" he says with a smile. They follow together inside and Baekho has already ordered a table for two. They sit down and the waiter comes with the drinks and food. Ren is already beggining to eat, but then Baekho take his hand. "I am sorry the way I got you here Ren, but I don't know what else to do" he says and looks very serious at him. "I know you don't feel the same as I do, but I have tried to get you on a date with me more then once. I just want you to be happy and I want to make you happy" He tries and Ren keeps looking at him. 

A smile turn on his lips and he move a bit closer. "I know Baekho. I know your feelings for me and yes I feel the same way about you, I really do. The only different is that I have never wanted a boyfriend, who is also my best friend. What if it doesn't last long, then I will be so sad" He says and loosk down. "I don't want to loose you Baekho".

Baekho hold his hand even tighter and lean him closer over the table. "Please Ren, let me show you how much I really want you. Let me show you that even we are so great friends, we can also be lovers. Please Ren, be my boyfriend" he says and smiles a bit shy.

Ren smiles and lean closer, but then nods. "Yes Baekho. I will be your boyfriend" he says and lean closer to Baekho. Baekho's heart is beating faster and he just can't understand what just happend. He has been fighting so long, for more then once he has been dreaming about this day that Ren would say yes. It's like Ren has been saying yes to marry him and he has this very happy feeling inside him. He lean closer and let their lips touch each other.

 

//I know this is so short, but my friend asked me to make a short lovestory between Ren and Baekho and with no into it. So here it is ^^ I hope you liked it, even it's so short.