UnderWater Life

Live In UnderWater

       My name is Jessica or you can call me jessi. We live in a city, I think it is called Gauge or what Gauge people call their city, in the northern side of America.
        We lived Gauge for our entire life. Gauge is a large city, I admire it because I can't visit it.           
        Today, it is spring and I know lots of people would come to Gauge Ocean. Where I live. And people of Gauge don't know mermaids live under their ocean, No! Our Ocean.
        I remember it was winter and there was no way you can see anyone or anything, when people first come into Gauge city. 
         Underwater as you call it. We call it, HalloWater. Millions of mermaid live in HalloWater. But not all of them have the same goal of mine. To visit Gauge and live in there. Probably find my first love and kiss. 
         Is it boyfriends and girlfriends or friendsboy and friendsgirls? I don't know, two people will come to outside of our HallowWater and they would kiss and hug and call friendsboy and friendsgirl to each other. 
        In HallowWater, everyday is party day, marriage will happen and baby would born. We are friends with all underwater species. My pet name is Shasha, shark baby girl. I saved her while being trapped in a net.
         My mother and father are the king and queen of HallowWater. My sister Selen, is the oldest queen and am the youngest queen of HallowWater. My brother, James? He died long time ago in awful accident. 
         There people in Gauge long time ago, who found out our secret and they started hunting us. The whole kingdom was in danger and we didn't know how to fight back. Thanks to my brother who lost his life while he succeeded killing all the hunters. In our body, it adjust quickly to any environment we come across with. My brother come out to the surface of Gauge and killed one by one the hunters. He was and other heroes known as HallowHeroes saved our kingdom, but my brother was the only one who died as he was shot by the last hunter he was about to kill. 
        My sister and I always talk about how life of a girl living in Gauge we be different than our boring princess thing. Like who cares for princess. All we do is wake up 4.00am and knock every door of HallowWater Members and greet them. Like seriously!? Who does that anymore. As princess of HallowWater,  we are not allowed to drink wine, stay awake at night and go to outside of our Home. Means, never dream of stepping outside of HallowWater. As if am gonna stick with that.

Please share your opinion in the comments box and let me know what you liked and didn't like it about or if I should quit it or continue writing it.