Fin

Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu keeps eyeing Seungcheol he could draw a hole right on his back and the members practically sense it. It’s the paper kissing game, and Mingyu hate it that he wasn’t the one in Seungcheol position right now. While Wonwoo and Seungcheol struggling, the paper just happened to fall and let Wonwoo and Seungcheol kissing afterward. Mingyu lips curving upward and fake a laugh right after.

 

Minutes later, the crew decided to take a break for awhile and let the members doing their stuffs. Mingyu just storm off to the toilet and leave the set right after without listening Wonwoo keeps calling his name. The thing is, Mingyu not realize that Wonwoo following after him.

 

When Mingyu enter the cubicle, Wonwoo get in and lock the door, left Mingyu shocked realizing Wonwoo was there with him.

 

“What are you doing?!”, Mingyu shouted and sit on the closet.

 

“What’s wrong with you?”, Wonwoo said and sitting on his lap.

 

“I-I need to poo. Now get out.”, Mingyu stuttered.

 

“No, you’re not. What−” Mingyu cuts him off by pressing his lips to Wonwoo’s.

 

“Ming−”, Mingyu use the chance to slips his tongue. Wonwoo groaned and sling his arm on Mingyu’s neck and kiss him harder.

 

When the heated session finally end in the need to breathing, Wonwoo pressed their forehead lightly.

 

“What’s with the kiss?”, Wonwoo asked, smiling.

 

“I−”

 

“Why are you suddenly like this?”, Wonwoo asked again, not dropping his smile.

 

“That game−”

 

Wonwoo laughed.

 

“What−” “Mingyu, are you jealous?”, Wonwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter