Chapter 1

Will we happen?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am not that typical teenage girl who falls in love all the time, desperate for love, fangirls for famous band members. I am a normal teenager who loves being with her family, who loves watching movies, Korean dramas, reading books, and loves being with her friends all the time.

You can even tell what kind of person I am, with how my bedroom looks like. Blue walls with some pictures on the walls. Shelves with books, a study table, two closets... Just a simple girl who loves being herself.

 

Right now, I am sitting on my bed, watching a Korean drama I've downloaded recently in my laptop. I promised myself 1 hour ago that I would sleep but I'm so moved with the drama. As a result, my mom who's been checking on me a few minutes ago, is kinda pissed because I kept on squealing on intense parts. However I decided to keep quiet in the meantime, so my mom wouldn't wake up and scolding me for being so loud and "Why am I not yet sleeping" sermon.

This is also bad for me since tomorrow is my first day as a senior. 6 years in highschool yet no boyfriend since birth. No crush. But there were at least 5 guys the past years who wanted to court me, but I never found the very essential value I wanted to see in them. I promised myself if ever there's a guy who would court me, there should be the essential value within them. Loyalty and how dedicated he is for me and my family. Yet, boys these days, wants to court a girl with text messages, calls, and even secret relationships.

 

One time I told my mom there was this guy who wanted to court me, and the guy found out, and he got mad at me. I didn't even care what the people say that I'm an "insensitive" person. So what? At least I know my limits, and if a guy really loves me, he should respect every decision I make. He may object it, but in the long run he should know that is what I really want to do. I also hate arrange marriage. Sure, there are some who will learn to fall in love with their partner, but how? It's obvious that they fell in love with them because they have no other choice left, except for that person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter