Wedding preparations.

30 days. [hiatus]

Seohyun's POV:

Why is life so unfair? Kyuhyun is with me all the time for 8 years yet never likes me, while He knew Yoona like last month and he likes her?!

Like WTF? Life is really really unfair. Goodness! 

So, I woke up really really really crappy this morning because I slept late like 12:44, only thinking about how life is unfair.

I looked at the other side of my bed, and Tiffany unnie is not there.

Wow, she woke up early. I looked at my phone and saw 5 messages. Oh really.

[New text message from Kyuhyun~]

Good Morning, princess~ Have a great day ahead! =)

~

[New text message from Tiffany unnie~]

Good Morning, I already prepared your breakfast. Go down~

~

[New text message from Taemin-ah~]

Noona, wake up.~ I'm in school now. 

~

[New text message from Kyuhyun~]

The COUSIN of mine is coming back to Seoul the day after tomorrow. Kekeke~

~

[New text message from Tiffany unnie~]

Seo, wake up~

After reading those messages, I went down and found Tiffany unnie eating her breakfast.

"Finally, you're awake. Come on, let's eat." Tiffany unnie smiled at me.

I went down the stairs, and ate breakfast with Tiffany unnie.

"How's your sleep?" Tiffany unnie asked me.

"Crappy.." I lazily replied.

"I know, I heard your conversation with Kyu last night."

"H-How?"

"I was awake.. pretending to be sleeping at that time."

"Ah.."

"Things are getting more complicated."

"I know."

"I'll help you."

"How?"

"I'll help you find another guy."

"Tiffany unnie..."

"You need it."

"But.."

"Seohyun, it's for you."

We spent the next few minutes talking and eating.

While dressing up, my phone rang. And someone's calling.

[Phone convo]

"Seohyun.. It's me, Yoona."

"What do you need?"

"Can you go with me to the wedding planner? Mom is busy, and Sulli is in school right now."

"Araso. Can Tiffany come with us?"

"Sure! See you later at 10am."

"Bye."

[End of phone convo]

I finished up dressing and went downstairs and waited for Tiffany unnie.

When Tiffany unnie went down, I asked her, "Tiffany unnie, can you come with us today?"

"Come with you and who..?" 

"Me and Yoona unnie at 10am."

"Where?"

"At the wedding planner."

"Araso."

Yoona's POV:

I woke up really happy today. I hurrily ate breakfast, took a shower and dressed up to go to the wedding planner.

First, I went to Seohyun's house. I knocked like three times before someone opened the door.

It was.. Donghae!

"Yah, it's already 9:57am, yet you're still here, you fish." I .

"What do you want?!" He lazily replied.

"Wait.. are you angry at me?"

"Of course not!"

"Yah.. I know you. Wait, I think I know this already.. Kekeke.. Are you jealous of Kyuhyun?"

"Aniyo!"

"Kekeke, I'm sorry. You're the only one I love.. you know that, right?"

"Then why did you agreed to marry him?!"

"Because of our company, duh."

"Im Yoona, I don't understand why you are supposed to. It hurts for me to see my girlfriend get married to another guy, you know that."

"It hurts me, too. I'm sorry." I hugged Donghae really tight.

"I'm sorry for being so immature, Yoona-ah, I love you." Donghae hugged back.

"Uhh, EHEM~" I saw Tiffany and Seohyun standing behind us, and Tiffany faked a cough.

"Sorry, Bye Donghae, we've gotta go." I blushed at the embarrassment and grabbed Tiffany and Seohyun's hands with me.

Then I waved goodbye to Donghae, and left with Seohyun and Tiffany.

"Thanks so much for coming with me and helping me prepare my wedding. Gosh, I'm so excited. Kekeke~" I giggled softly.

"Aww, I'm jealous. When will Jae propose to me?" Tiffany asked.

"Me, too. Kekeke~" Seohyun giggled.

Then we arrived first at the flower shop to pick out flowers for my wedding.

I picked this boquet for me since it's pretty simple but elegant.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ-rDKbpBXVDDAmb3h5iw

picked this for the bridesmaids. since violet is my favorite color.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1s9KONVPNURHPkLUIc2i

And this is for my maid of honor, which is Seohyun.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGenf2nTJbHkHAN84vwoS

Our wedding will be on August 4th, and it's a church wedding. The reception is on a famous restaurant near the church.

Next, we went to the dress shop.

This is the bridesmaids' dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDA3wXPtgBwnXr87FmjiP

This is the maid of honor's dress, or Seohyun's dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRXLdCJI1eXwUVHuemTxL

And, this is my wedding dress! Omo, it's so pretty, I can't take my eyes off of it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBn8HXZOHTBus9ihCWceY

"Omona, this dress is so pretty!" Seohyun squealed while trying on her dress.

"This dress is perfect!" Tiffany stared at the dress.

"I'm glad you liked it! Wait, I'm gonna try mine. Kekeke~" I stormed off to the fitting room and tried my dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBfwwUYVz3LrXo6hbaI-j

I went out and looked at the mirror. Wow. Im Yoona, you look gorgeous in that dress!

"Omo, You look like a goddess, Yoona-shi." Tiffany complimented me.

"Neh, you look dazzling in that dress." Seohyun complimented me, too.

"Thanks so much. Now, I'm really excited." I giggled as I take off my dress.

After doing so, we went to the cake shop.

"Annyeong, Yoona-shi, are you here to pick your cake and give-aways for your wedding?" Victoria greeted me.

"Neh, unnie, can we pick the cake and taste them? Keke~" I laughed slightly.

"Of course you can, sit down."

Victoria unnie handed me catalog of cakes. First I picked the cake flavor.

"Unnie, I want banana cake flavor. Can I taste it?" I asked Victoria unnie.

"Sure, Just wait a second." Vic unnie went inside the room, and came back with the cake.

"Taste this." She handed me the fork.

"Hmm, I think this will be the flavor. Unnie, I have decided that this is the flavor of my cake."

Then i looked again at the catalog and picked the frosting. 

After minutes of looking and picking, Victoria unnie drew the cake.

And this is the outcome. This will be the cake for my wedding.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5jovzVbjrhZq7vHjolKe

And this will be the give-away. The ribbon is violet-colored.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3U59xoInqRzsRVfJ_d7-

Araso, I'm done with my wedding preparations. All that's left for me to do is to give invitations.

I went to a lot of homes, last stop: my cousin Kim Kibum, or Key.

"Yoong?! Is that you?! I can't believe it! You've grown up so much since we last met!" Kibum-ah hugged me tight.

"Of course it's me, Kibum-ah! Oh, this is Tiffany and Seohyun, my friends."

"Annyeong, come in!" He opened the door for us, and we came in and sat down.

"So, what do you want to tell me.. Yoona-ah?" He asked me.

"Hmm.. I'm just here to give you this." I handed him the violet-colored invitation.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd4HQqGdb3fODAU1jqYlC

"Oh my gosh, Yoona, oh my gosh, what's the meaning of this?" 

"Read it."

"You're.. you're.. getting.. You're getting married?!"

"Neh. Please come."

"Yoona-shi, you've grown up so much you're gonna get married now!"

He opened the invitation and read it.

Annyeong Haseyo!

Please join us, as we, Yoona and Kyuhyun, join our lives together on August 4th.

Your presence is appreciated! See you there!

"Oh my gosh, Yoona. I totally cannot believe it. You're gonna get married before me? Goodness!"

"Kekeke, I know, time flies so fast."

"But where is your groom?"

"He's busy, so I decided to go alone. Oh, I'll go home now. Bye!"

"Goodbye, be careful!"

We drove to Seohyun's home, and dropped the two off.

Ahh, this is  a very tiring day. So, I went home to rest, Mom greeted me.

"Yoona, how's your wedding preparation?" Mom asked me.

"Fine, everything was perfect." I replied.

"Chincha? Good to hear that. Now go, rest in your room. Later, we'll have dinner with the Cho Family."

After hearing that, I went straight to my room and slept.

Seohyun's POV:

Tiffany unnie went to work already since my work is on 6pm today, leaving me at my own room.. Sulking.

Yoona is so lucky. She is rich, she has parents, and she can live her life whatever she wants.

And most especially.. She has the heart of the guy I loved.

Life is really unfair. Why does everything have to occur? I just wanna sleep and think about everything.

I closed my eyes and thought for a whille before sleeping.

But someone barged into my room leaving my eyes open.

"Yah!" I looked to see and it was Cho Kyuhyun.

"Let's go somewhere!" He dragged my hands.. making me stand up.

"I don't want to, I'm tired." I pulled my hand and laid back on the bed and covered my whole body with blanket.

"Araso, but please let me stay with you. Just for a while. I wanna be with you."

I didn't replied. Then he laid down beside me, hugged my back and sang a song.

naeirimyeon uriga mannadeon
jeo gil motungiro nan dasineun gal su eomneun geojyo

naeirimyeon achime nuneul tteo
jeil meonjeo geudael dasineun tteoollyeoseon andoejyo

ijen (geudaen haengbokhangayo)
nareul (ijeul su isseonnayo)
ajik naui ipgae maemdoneun geudaeui ireum

naeirimyeon geudaen nareul tteonago

naeirimyeon naui kkumdo tteonago
naneun eotteoke haeya hajyo
geudaen eotteoke nal ijeul su innayo

sigani jinagado geudael itji motamyeon
nan eolmana deo ureoya hajyo (oh~ no)
ijen geudael saranghaneunde

nae bange modeun geotdo
jageun haendeupon sok sajindo geudael gieok hana bwa


beorigo (naui modeungeol beorigo)
jiugo (neoui modeungeol jiugo)
hajiman geudaen machi mabeopcheoreom nal ikkeulgo gajyo

ajikdo nan geudael saranghaneunde

naegen ojik geudaeman boineunde
eotteoke ijeul su innayo
naneun ajikdo geudael saranghaneunde

saranghaedo doelkkayo animyeon tteonalkkayo
eonjekkajirado gidaril teni (oh~ no)
dasi naege doraoneun nalkkaji

eojeui naui yeojaro dorawa jul sun eomnayo
geudael wihae haejun ge nan neomu eobtjyo
manhi himdeulgeman hago
ijeya sarangeul alge dwaenneunde oh~

naeirimyeon geudaen nareul tteonago
naeirimyeon naui kkumdo tteonago
naneun eotteoke haeya hajyo
geudaen eotteoke nal ijeul su innayo

sigani jinagado geudael itji anheumyeon
dasi naegero geudae wajugetjyo (oh~ no)

ajikdo nan geudael saranghaneunde

naegen ojik geudaeman boineunde
eotteoke ijeul su innayo

saranghaedo doelkkayo animyeon tteonalkkayo
eonjekkajirado gidaril teni (oh~ no)
naege dasi dorawa..
geudael saranghamnida

I pretended to sleep just to hear his soft voice.

"Saranghae.." He whispered in the end, then I fell asleep.

Wait, I just noticed.. where is the 'Yeodongsaeng' part? Kekeke~

                                                                          ~END OF CHAPTER 7~

Author's note:

Just a short update containing details about Yoona and Kyuhyun's wedding.

Another cameo: Key! =)

I just loved this guy, kekeke.

Tomorrow, another character will come so stay tuned!

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions! ~

Please, no silent readers. Comment now if you are reading!

 

New Characters and Cameos:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvwP-XJzHw3OlUjVZ6tRw

Kim Dasom

Seohyun and Tiffany's new co-worker

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF9UM8jwqeDs3R5URSiEv

Kang Jihyun/Kang Soyou

Seohyun and Tiffany's new co-worker

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS0fO_C3sF7g9QH39mfHE

Yoon Bora

Seohyun and Tiffany's new co-worker

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj0-zRnm1poYxPGYTQL8m

Kim Hyojung/Kim Hyorin

Seohyun and Tiffany's new boss

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUYyDyyT7fBgs3z6bIsVD

Kim Jaejoong

Tiffany's boyfriend

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZdR4mXY6HCnD4wrsSZ4z

Kim Kibum/Key

Yoona's cousin

 

ENJOY READING~!