final

sin itself

Tzuyu had been staring at the bathroom door since Momo had gotten into the shower, Dahyun notes. The three of them were temporarily rooming together during the group's stay on Jeju, and Momo had left the two to unpack while she hopped into the shower but really, Dahyun was the only one unpacking. Tzuyu was actually just ping and zipping her suitcase while glancing at the bathroom door. She had been trying to do it discreetly, stealing peeks at the door every once in a while, but with eyes as huge as Tzuyu's, it's hard not to notice. Maybe she needed to use the restroom?

 

"If you need to use the restroom, you know you can use one of the other members' rooms, right?" Dahyun calls out to Tzuyu.

 

It takes a couple of moments before the younger girl even registers that Dahyun had even said something. "Oh, no." Tzuyu replies. Her voice is distracted and even if she was now facing Dahyun, she was still glimpsing at the door. "I'm just waiting for Momo-unni to come out."

 

"Hm? Do you need to ask her something?"

 

"No," Tzuyu replies. The sound of water running suddenly stop and it makes Tzuyu jolt and Dahyun even more curious.  The younger girl sits up straighter when the bathroom door opens and she gets this smile on her face that Dahyun describe as anything else besides greasy (and a bit sleazy, she thinks as she shifts away slightly). She follows Tzuyu's line of vision to see- gapes open.

 

"Don't look," Dahyun commands, covering Tzuyu's eyes up for her. "You're underage." 

 

"You're underage, too." Tzuyu retorts as she tears Dahyun's hand away from her eyes to get a better view of Momo in nothing but a towel. "Do you have any idea how much aegyo I had to do to convince the manager to let me room with Momo-unni?" Jungyeon had offhandedly mentioned that Momo had the tendency to walk around their room in the and young, ambitious Tzuyu had her determined eyes set on the prize ever since. She was not letting Dahyun ruin this. The dancer was too focused on finding her clothes in her suitcase (she probably should've unpacked first but Tzuyu can't complain (and if Dahyun was honest with herself, neither could she)) to notice the two other girls in the room, hungrily drinking in the sight of her figure.

 

"She is sin itself," Dahyun hissed to Tzuyu. Just then, Momo stretched and her towel had slipped down just an inch, but an inch is all that's needed to have Dahyun feeling like she's going to die. Tzuyu doesn't say anything back and just gulps, widening her already wide eyes even wider so she can get as much of a view as she possibly can. "She is the path that the devil paved to hell, Tzuyu," Dahyun continues to whisper. "She is what God warned me about."

 

"If this is what hell is like, then deliver me into the devil's loving arms." Tzuyu replies back, shoving Dahyun's face away from her ear.

 

Momo seems to have finally noticed them, and curiously blinks at their huddled figures. "What are you guys doing over there?" Dahyun holds back her urge to hiss at Momo. Dammit, when did Momo start sounding so y? She has a voice of a four year old who's perpetually whining for some banana milk. It's unfair.

 

Dahyun takes too long to reply so Tzuyu does instead. "Oh, we're just sitting here, talking about how fun traveling is." Tzuyu's voice has a habit of cracking everytime she lies and right now, her voice was crackling like a vase that was dropped on the floor. She sounded like a fourteen year old boy going through puberty and it was embarrassing. Momo's eyebrows raise higher with every crack of Tzuyu's voice but luckily, she doesn't say anything and just goes back to finding her clothes. Tzuyu breathes out a sigh of relief. Thank god Momo is oblivious to everything that doesn't have anything to do with dancing. (Including her feelings, Tzuyu thinks bitterly.)

 

"That's it," Dahyun blurts, standing up abruptly when Momo's back was turned. "I can't handle this anymore. This room is like a breeding ground for sin."

 

"Unni, wait!" Tzuyu grabs Dahyun's wrist and points behind her. Dahyun turns around to see Momo's towel dropping to the floor, and she swoons, falling against the door. Tzuyu fans her face. Momo remains oblivious to the chaos she had left in her wake.

 

A/N: Whoops, my hand slipped.