Chapter Three

Our Own Realm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry guys for keeping you waiting...school got in the way but well here's the new chapter enjoy ^^

 

The Lunde family was finally able to get into the school and find open spots to park. First days of school are always such a hustle, everyone is either trying to find where they’re supposed to go or just simply trying to get inside the school. The difference is that they actually have a purpose to be here.

“You ready?” Connor asked Ash making him turned to look at Connor on the driver’s seat. Ash rode with Connor, Darhm went on his own, while the twins and Jerrin went with Stella. “I have no choice now do I?” Ash responded as he laid his head back on the window. He really didn’t, there are things that he had to do. Doesn’t matter if he was ready or not, he made a promise. He had to stick to it.

Even if the Lunde family didn’t want to attract attention, they still did. Lots of students were looking at them as they got out of their cars. It really couldn’t be helped. There is just something about being a vampire that allures humans. “We need to go to the office first to get our schedules checked” Stella said as they got together in front of the school. Everyone responded by nodding their heads.

…………

Jessica’s POV

“Next!”

“Hello, can I please have someone checked my schedule I’m not sure I’m supposed to be enroll in this class,” I asked to the secretary in charge giving her the schedule I printed at home. I’m not sure I’m supposed to be taking Intro to Arts “I thought that the other classes I took were supposed to make up for that one.”

“I’ll take a look at it, just give me a second,” said the secretary after she took my schedule. After looking through her files in the computer she turned to me saying, “it looks like you have to take this even though you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter