Revealing kiss?

Controlled love

Life wasn't hard. I mean, how could it be when you basically had someone controling your every move?
Sunggyu and Woohyun lived on a huge mansion with detailed decorations. They wore the same clothes everyday, not that they complained about it.

"But hyung~" With a huge pout, Woohyun held Sunggyu's arm tightly and tried to make a cute face.

"I said no. Will you stop that? It's not funny anymore" He then sighed and turned around, going to the kitchen and pretending to cook something with the fake ingredients of their fridge. However, what happened after that surprised him. Woohyun didn't reply. Well that was weird... He always had a smart come back but this time he just stood there without saying anything.

"Is that what you think? That I do this to be funny?" He looked... hurt? Sunggyu couldn't quite figure it out, but he was sure he saw some anger in the youngers eyes.

"Well... yeah?" The sound of a slap was everything that could be heard next, and Sunggyu's eyes widened.

"Well you're not so funny yourself! And you always think you do everything well and that you're perfect but guess what, I'm tired! You're not near perfection at all.." he sounded insure. Who was he kidding anyway? He knew Sunggyu was perfect, or at least to him.

"Yah Nam Woohyun. Are you trying to start a fight with me?" And with that he took a step back. Sunggyu wasn't one to get angry easily, so that must've really hurt his pride, or was there another reason?

They had been friends since god knows when, and fights weren't something that happened too often since they had to look happy all the time, but when they did happen, they wouldn't be mad at each other for more than an hour. They had to be together all the time so it was kinda hard anyway. Their owner was really affectionate towards them and it was like they were her real friends. It was weird to think about it, since they were both guys.

"I-I wasn't... but you don't need to say stuff like that.. If you don't like me being cute just.. ask me to stop? No need to offend me" Sunggyu rolled his eyes and internally face-palmed himself. Of course he would say something like that, Woohyun was like a child anyway. You can't make him sad that he'll make you feel guilty about yourself. How Sunggyu fell for a child, he didn't know himself.

It was obvious to their rare visitors that they both liked each other, even if neither of them admited it. It almost made them want to just tell them to kiss and hurry up, but they knew how Sunggyu's and Woohyun's personalities were, and they would just deny everything. It's better to give them time.

Now that they've thought about it, their owner was kind of creating a story for them. They started by 'meeting' each other at a cafe where Woohyun worked, which happened to be close to their mansion, and had magically decided that living together was a good idea. She was just a child, how would she know how things work anyway?

After that they went to the cinema multiple times and even once to the amusement park. It was fun, and they were getting to know each other better. When their owner was busy enough to leave them alone they would break their façade and actually get to know each other, without the fake voices she gave them. It could get annoying sometimes.

By now, they had gotten used to the others personality and even started playing games on their free time, which wasn't long because she couldn't stay away from them. They were her favourites after all.

After a while, they started sleeping on the same bedroom, on different beds and hugged each other more. It was like she wanted them to become closer. It was working perfectly if you ask me.


As the door clicked Woohyun ran to the bedroom and laid on the bed as if he had been sleeping all along and Sunggyu sat quietly on the kitchen's table, pretending to eat.

"Gyu!! What are you doing here~ you should be next to Woohyunie! You know, he has been having bad dreams lately.. I think he misses you." The smile on Sunggyu's face didn't fade, he was used to it anyway. She placed him next to Woohyun and smiled widely.

"Aaah~ oh?? You're back Gyu-hyung?" Woohyun 'said' as he got up and hugged his beloved hyung like he hadn't seen him in ages.

"Yeah Hyunie.. I'm sorry I took so long, things got complicated at work" He smiled as he sat up on bed and looked at his friend.

"I see... Ah hyung! I have something to tell you.. but I don't want you to be mad at me so... promise?" he reached out with his pinky out. Sunggyu chuckled and interwined their pinkies. "What did you do this time? Did you break another vase? Because I swear Woohyun if you did I'll-"

"No hyung!! It isn't something like that.. I-I.. I like you hyung.. Not like a friend! I've liked you ever since we met.." Woohyun mentally widened his eyes. What the hell was this girl thinking right now.

Sunggyu stood frozen for a second before reaching out for Woohyun and pressing their lips together on a sweet kiss. His eyes really widened as he tried his best to keep his expression bright, causing him to make a weird face.

"Aww~ look at you guys! You finally did it~ congratulations!!" She then looked at her watch and pouted. "I'm sorry I can't play with you guys anymore.. I have to go to sleep. Mommy said she will take you away from me if I go to bed late again. Sleep well guys~" And with that put her favourite dolls on their new bed together and smiled, covering them with some fluffly sheets she had bought them earlier.

As she left for the bathroom, Sunggyu and Woohyun just stared at each other, wide-eyed.