Final

Stubborn Soldier

It was really dramatic. Bullets were everywhere and everything was exploding. Fire was dancing around them from every side. But they have to keep going, keep firing those bullets to their enemies. They don't have any other option if they wanna survive. It's really hard to be in a war with your lover because it means you have to focus not only on enemies and where are the bullets coming from but on your love's safety too.

They were so close. They could already  see their final destination. Both Minho and Taemin were so exhausted because it was late at night and they didn't even get any break from morning.

Taemin and Minho were side by side when a grenade exploded near them. Taemin was so dizzy and he couldn't hear anything. He felt Minho's strong arms leading him to right side to safety. They sat behind ruined wall.

''Are you okay Minnie?'' Minho was gasping.

''Yeah yeah I'm alright. But I'm still bit dizzy.''

''You think you can continue?''

''Of course! Let's go kick them in the .'' Taemin stood up.

''But remember Min, stay by my side okay?''

''Okay I will.'' They exchanged meaningful stares full of love, fear and bravery. After they nod to each other they went back to the war.

 

 

It was horrible. Most of their soldiers were dead. It was only Taemin, Minho and a few others left from their team. Even if the number of their enemies got lower too, it was still too much for them. But they've never been so close to victory as they are now. They have to do it.

Taemin shot the last soldier who was shooting at him so he took a peek at Minho. There were so many enemies shooting at him but he easily shot every soldier. When Minho thought that there is noone around him anymore, Taemin saw a soldier running toward him from Minho's left side. Minho looked at Taemin and saw his scared face. He looked to the direction where Taemin was looking and saw an enemy who was so close to him now. Before he could do something he saw how the enemy got headshot and his corpse fell right on Minho.

''Be more careful next time Minho! You could've been dead if I didn't see him!'' Taemin was shouting at him.

''Oh god thanks Tae. I-I'll be paying more attention to surrounding next time.'' He quickly threw away the corpse.

 

 

That's it. The victory is so so close. When they could do it to this point there is no way they can loose now. But they still have to focus. There is still bunch of soldiers. Taemin was firing his bullets to enemies behind the door to their final destination when he saw Minho growing away from him.

''M-Minho! Where are you going?!'' Taemin started to be nervous. They promised to each other that they will stay side by side. They could've been already dead if they didn't stay close to each other.

''Don't worry Minnie I'm just gonna kill the guys on the other side! I'll be back soon!''

Taemin didn't like the idea of Minho going that far to god-knows-how-much-enemies all alone. But he had to focus on killing soldiers who are shooting at him.

He finally shot everyone so he could go find Minho. He was so relieved when he saw him alive even if he was pretty far away from him. He started to run towards him when he saw another enemy behind him. He started to panic. He ran as fast as he can to help Minho.

''Minho! Minho behind you!''

But it was too late. The soldier shot him to his back. He watched his lover colaps on the ground, blood started to appeare around him. They were so close to victory. But it was the end for them.

 

 

                                    ⏩MISSION FAILED⏪

 

 

Taemin stood up and started yelling.

''YOU FREAKING CHOI MINHO DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STAY BY MY SIDE?!''

''I'm sorry Tae let's just try it again!'' Taemin pick up a pillow from their sofa.

''I'M.NOT.PLAYING.THIS.GAME.WITH.YOU.ANYMORE.YOU.STUPID.STUBBORN.FROG.FACE!''

''OW OW OW TAE STOP!'' Minho stole the pillow from angry Taemin.

''WHY DO YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME?!''

''I said I'm sorry! I just wanted to make sure that there would be no soldiers who would suprise us! Please Tae I promise I'm not gonna go far away from you this time! Pwetty pwease?'' Minho did his professional puppy eyes on Tae.

''Aish this frog face... Okay let's try it again BUT if you'll die again there won't be any cuddle time for you tonight.''

''No that's too cruel! I want my cuddles with Minnie!''

''Well you have to finish that mission and then you can cuddle with me as long as you want.'' Taemin kissed Minho on his nose.

''I'm gonna beat that mission like a boss!''

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I tried to write some suprising funny fanfic so if I failed I'm really sorry T-T And I apologise if there are some typos or grammar mistakes cus I wrote it quickly so ... yeah. If you liked this story please let me know in the comments ^-^