╰ Securing Your Account

╰ PARADISE GARDEN ROLEPLAY ╮OPEN AND ACCEPTING | WELCOMING OF ALL UALITIES | COME JOIN US PLEASE
  • Add people slowly. Don't add everyone in one sitting. 2-5 every hour. Accept 2-5 friend requests every hour. Facebook doesn't like spammers.

  • Don't spam peoples walls/groups. Again, facebook doesn't like spammers. Make sure there is at least a minute between each of your posts.

  • Play games. Games are always good, it shows that you are a human. You can play either a facebook game or connect a game to facebook ( if you can )

  • Try and not use asian characters ( hangul/kanji/ect ) facebook is catching on to that. But also don't use the idols full name ( Choi Minho/ Park Jiyong ) change the name into something uncommon. You can use English names, Japanese, Korean, ect but make sure your idol name is inserted somewhere, either in the name itself or the alt name so everyone knows. ( Meto Aoki/ Yixing Yao/ Giri Ackels ). If you can't change the name that is okay. This is just a suggestion.

  • Do NOT make you current/home town Seoul Korea, Tokyo or any other place that is common. Preferably change it to your actual place, and set the setting so only you can see it, but any uncommon place is good.

  • Change all your settings to private or friends/friends of friends. ( refer below )

  • Enter your number if you can, you can always change the setting so no one knows your number.

  • Try entering trusted contacts so they help if you ever get checked ( you need at least three ). To do this go to Settings > Security > Trusted Contacts ( 5th one down ). You can do any of these other things as well.

        Cbb2Kca.jpg

 

SECURING YOUR ACCOUNT

  • Put ALL your settings to friends of friends, friends only, or only you.

        QqAdYoY.jpg

  • In your privacy settings under the “Who can see my stuff” The last option is to limit your past postsDO IT. It will change all your previous posts to friends only. ( Do this often. )

          ​udgnXza.jpg 

  • Staying in the privacy settings under the “Who can find me” the last opition is to turn off/on the search engine. Turn it off. This will make sure you aren't found through search engines.

     5ub6CQc.jpg

  • Go back to your profile and if you click the more option beside the photos, a option called “manage sections” should appear. Uncheck any that are checked. These will remove the sections from your profile main page and out of public view.

            6NhpBFt.jpg

  • On your friends list section, click the pencil and click “Edit Privacy” and you can make all that friends only.

            V8QwSCa.jpg

  • If you did this your profile should look like this, with a possible exception of a couple photos that facebook didn't limit (for some odd reason) and you also should't have the "add friends" baha

AfkV01N.jpg