Final

Enough

"Hyung! Over here!" Kyuhyun shouted towards Siwon.

"Hey, calm down and stop running around!" Siwon said as he approached the hyperactive Kyuhyun who was literally bouncing around the park.

"You're just slow! Besides we need to fall in line so we shouldn't waste time." Kyuhyun replied, dragging Siwon to another ride.

"Why don't we sit down for a while Kyu? We just rode the roller coaster." Twice.  Siwon grimaced, secretly hiding the fact that he was in fact dizzy and close into puking all the contents of his stomach.

“Why don’t you just admit that you’re dizzy hyung.” Kyuhyun mumbled as he obediently sat on the nearest bench.  Relief sipped into Siwon’s bones as he saw the younger sit down.

“But I’m not dizzy! I’m just hungry.” Siwon easily reasoned as he saw an ice cream stand nearby.

“I’m getting some ice cream, do you want some?” Siwon asked the grumbling other, but at the mere mention of the words Ice Cream, the younger's eyes twinkled in delight. "I want Chili chocolate! 2 scoops please~" Kyuhyun cooed at Siwon for the older to grant his request. With a defeated look, Siwon went to buy.

After a while, he went back with two cones and gave one to Kyuhyun. The younger gladly accepted it and started eating the treat. Siwon chuckled in response at the reaction he saw and preceded into his own, Siwon was just praying that the sweet treat will somehow help his stomach right now.

"Thanks Hyung." Kyuhyun suddenly said startling Siwon.

"What for?"  Siwon asks with a smile.

"For taking me here today." Kyuhyun replied

"It's nothing; I told you earlier this is my present for your birthday so use it well." Siwon said, throwing away the cone after finishing the ice cream.

"I'm glad nobody recognizes us yet." Siwon said with a hint of teasing on his tone.

"Tch, some of our fans actually did but they only smiled and left us on our own. Do you really think that no one would recognize you, Mr. Choi?" Kyuhyun snickered at Siwon who just laughed as a reply.

"Come on, we need to experience all the rides in here Kyu!" Siwon stood up and enthusiastically shouted at the other.

"Wow, did you finally recovered from your dizzyness? Kyuhyun teased Siwon as he was dragged along to fall in line for a ride.

The afternoon went by fast, the two of them spent their time riding various rides and running across hunted houses for a little while, deciding to leave everything for a while, forgetting their problems, status and upcoming schedules and instantly turned into a child without worries. Kyuhyun was right though, after some time, a few people would stop by them to ask for a picture, but even so the two of them smiled happily as they were truly happy.

 At last, after riding all of the rides (even repeating some) Siwon and Kyuhyun decided to call it a day.

"Wow! We should do this again hyung! And let's bring all the members!" Kyuhyun exclaimed to Siwon while walking towards the car Siwon brought.

"Yeah, we should do that, I’m sure everyone will enjoy this. Now where do you want to eat dinner? You’re hungry right?" Siwon asked, smile still on his handsome face.

"Yeah! I’m practically starving hyung! I want noodles!" Kyuhyun answered with energy, clearly in a good mood. Siwon chuckled at the sight of their evil maknae turning into a 5 year old kid once more.

Siwon then continued to pamper Kyuhyun into dinner, which was welcomed warmly by the youngest. Siwon was in cloud nine from the start until the day ended, seeing his favorite donsaeng happy because of what he did is really uplifting his pride as a hyung. He actually planned this carefully and made sure that Kyuhyun and he has no schedules this day, which took a lot of begging in his part. Siwon thought that this will be a nice gift for the younger as they are both working hard and a little break should be nice.

Siwon was brightly smiling while driving as he recalled all of the events that happened on that day. It was refreshing as an artist to spend a normal day in crowded area without being crowded on, although some of the people actually came to them, he was still glad that they had an awesome time.

“Uhm, Kyu you’re going to sleep at the dorm tonight, right?” Siwon asked thinking the other might have plans with his family even though it was late at night. Siwon turned slightly to Kyuhyun waiting for his answer but Siwon was greeted with a sleeping Kyuhyun.

“The dorm it is then.” Siwon chuckled at the maknae sleeping in soundly.

Half an hour has passed when the younger began moving from his seat. Alarmed, Siwon hushed Kyuhyun to sleep again but still to no avail as the younger is completely awake already.

“Are we close to the dorms, hyung?” Kyuhyun sleeply asked as he rubbed his eyes to erase the sleep away.

“A little bit. You can go back to sleep” Siwon answered the other softly.  But Kyuhyun shook his head mumbling he’ll chat with the other instead.

The drive to the dorm went on smoothly with a blissful air resting in the car as the two started to talk again.  After a few minutes the two finally reached the dorm.

“Are you alone tonight?” Siwon asked upon entering the elevator, suddenly remembering that Eunhyuk and the others has schedules for the night.

“Yeah, Eunhyuk hyung will be at Sukira tonight while the others have some errands and so.” Kyuhyun answered Siwon upon arriving at their floor.

“Do you want me to stay? Ryeowook is in vacation right?” Siwon offered as he didn’t want the other to be lonely.

“Well, no need for that but if you’re too tired to drive back to your apartment then you can spend the night.” Kyuhyun said opening the dorm for the two of them.

“Ahh, what a tempting offer Mr. Cho!” Siwon exclaimed as he slumped his body on the sofa. Kyuhyun chuckled at Siwon as he descended to his room to change for more comfortable clothes. After a while Kyuhyun walked out of his room to find Siwon still slumped in the sofa.

“Yah, Hyung! Are you gonna spend the night?” Kyuhyun nudge Siwon as the man slowly sat up at the sofa.

“I have no clothes,” Siwon said with a pout clearly carved into his face.

“You can wear Kangin hyung’s I think he has clothes here.” Kyuhyun walked towards their tall pile of newly washed clothes.

“You still mixed your clothes?” Siwon asked as Kyuhyun threw clothes at him.

“Just change hyung. I’m gonna make some drinks do you want one?” Kyuhyun asked as he went to the kitchen. Siwon hummed in response as he started to change his clothes.

After a little while, Siwon walked to the kitchen and sat down as he saw Kyuhyun already finished with the drinks. Siwon accepted the cup with a small smile as he felt the warmness of the drink radiating through his hands. As he look up he saw Kyuhyun is doing the same.

“Hot Choco?” Siwon asked as he smelled the aroma coming from the cup.

“I figured coffee wouldn’t be good for you if you’re planning to sleep.” Kyuhyun reasoned, knowing Siwon is a big fan of coffee.

Siwon interrupted the comfortable silence surrounding them as he asked the other if he has truly enjoyed the day.

“If my child-like enthusiasm wasn’t enough of evidence to convince you that I had enjoyed the time I don’t what will.” Kyuhyun answered the other with slight teasing in his voice.

Siwon then laughed silently at the answer of the other. He likes this times with his favorite deongsaeng, just small talks and a friendly atmosphere.

The silence was once again interrupted by a loud ringing from Siwon’s phone.

“It’s Lui Wen, I’m gonna take this Kyu, excuse me.” Siwon said as he tried to suppress an excited tone in his voice as he answered the phone in the far back of the kitchen.

Kyuhyun continued looking at Siwon as he talked on his phone. He saw how a smile is slowly building up in the other’s face. While a bitter one has fallen on Kyuhyun’s. After a little while Siwon has ended the call and slowly walked towards Kyuhyun.

“Are you done?” Kyuhyun asked as Siwon sat opposite the other.

“Uhuh, she just wanted to check if I’m home.” Siwon told Kyuhyun.

“So that’s why you’re so over the moon, because your girlfriend is worried.” Kyuhyun teased Siwon with a smile that doesn’t reach his eyes. But Siwon was so busy covering his blush to notice.

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh, he thought nothing would bring his over the top emotions today, but it only took him one call from that person to break down a whole day’s worth of happiness. He couldn’t help but to feel really down. Trying to suppress the feeling of wanting Siwon to know what he feels deep down.

“Kyu?” Siwon slowly asked for the other, to break him from his trance.

“Are you happy with her, Hyung?” Kyuhyun suddenly muttered a question towards Siwon.

“Huh?” Siwon asked, confusion written all over his face.

“Are you happy with her, Hyung?” Kyuhyun again repeated the question.

“With her? You mean Lui Wen?” Siwon asked still confused with the others sudden question.

“Who else?” Kyuhyun retorted. Clearly a little bit agitated from Siwon’s questions.

“Of course, I mean never been better. Why?” Siwon slowly answered Kyuhyun’s question even in his confusion.

“Nothing, Good Night Hyung, it’s getting late, you better sleep too.” Upon hearing the answer Kyuhyun immediately stood up and walked towards his bedroom. Not allowing Siwon to ask questions anymore.

While Kyuhyun had rapidly gone to his room, Siwon is still stuck in the table wrapped in confusion. Thinking what had suddenly gone to Kyuhyun to ask that question, but eventually brushed it of as a concerned question from his deongsaeng, with that in mind Siwon retreated to one of the rooms to sleep.

Upon hearing the other close his door to sleep, Kyuhyun fell to the ground the same time tears came into his eyes. With muffled sobs Kyuhyun continued to weep as he comforts himself from suffering from an unfortunate love.  After almost thirty minutes of crying Kyuhyun looked up to the ceiling and reminded himself of Siwon’s answer a while ago.

“Okay then, If you’re truly happy, then that is enough for me.” Kyuhyun muttered to himself.