The Muse

The Inari Trickster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong spent another night out with his band mates at one of his newly found dining lounge venues that have become one of his favorites. Not only did it double as a night club but it also had a secluded lounge area; which he enjoyed very much since there was some solitude to confide in once the clubbing became too much.


Seungri was being too much again as he was caring on loudly with a drink raised in his hand; Cheesy grin plastered on his face.

Jiyong wasn't paying attention to what was coming from his mouth; Like he could understand the slurs anyway.

 

He was too busy looking around and taking in the beautiful surroundings. 'Seunghyun would like that' he thought looking at the artistic setting.

His thoughts were right on the mark when he turned around to see the guy looking where he had just been not long ago, obvious cogs churning in thought.

 

Jiyong decided to look around once more, taking in the surroundings. That's when he saw her, again.

 

She was here every night they had came. That girl who sits at a table, alone, every time. She never looked at us nor approached us. Jiyong was left wondering if she was a fan, or totally oblivious to who they were.

 

Jiyong was shaken out of his thoughts as Daesung called out "All right, I'm in" The sudden decloration leaving Jiyong confused and glancing at eveyone who were now sending him looks.

 

Taeyang was the first to speak up "You didn't hear a word we've been talking about have you?" he said shaking his head.

 

Jiyong shook his head after a few seconds silence as he thought about what exactly they had in plan.

 

It was Daesung who spoke next "As we've been saying" he rolled his eyes then cleared his throat ready to say the next sentance "If we all agreed on it, we were planning to sing one of our songs on the stage tonight. Shake things up a bit"

 

Jiyong broke into a smile, he liked the idea.

 

 

* * *

 

 

Sara lifted her head at the sound of static on a mic as it was being moved around. Five people where arranging themselves on stage; One stumbling like a drunk which made her smile.

 

Really, a drunk band. What will they think up next. She wondered how long her peaceful stay in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter