Competition [TzuHyun]

Quick Set
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Competition [TzuHyun]~

            "Hey, isn't that Tzuyu Chou? That one super ace that can spike through almost every block. Everyone's heard of her."

            "Tzuyu Chou? Is it really? Where? I don't see her anywhere. I saw her school's team name on the roster but I didn't get the chance to see the match since their matches were scheduled the same time as mine."

            Dahyun twitched at hearing the familiar name uttered by unknown voices. She was standing on the other side of the water fountain station waiting to fill up her water bottle as she continued to over hear the conversation by the other female volleyball players. After all if it involved her girlfriend, Dahyun thinks she should be able to know what has peaked these strangers' interest in the other.

            "She's the tall one over there, standing by the pillar with the backpack on. She looks like she might be lost or maybe she's waiting for someone, I can't really tell."

            "What!? She's the star ace of the Twice team everyone's been talking about? She's so pretty!"

            "Isn't she? Let's go talk to her. I wonder if she'll give us pointers on how to play. Let's invite her to come eat with us for lunch too."

            Dahyun frowned, that took a quick turn down a lane Dahyun had no interest in letting the two go. Now if this wasn't already nearly the fiftieth time that Dahyun has heard someone wanting to get Tzuyu's attention, she wouldn't have minded in the slightest since she knew Tzuyu would much prefer to practice during lunch than go out to eat. However, since this has been going on almost all day since they've entered the stadium for the inter-high competition it's been wearing on Dahyun's nerves quite a bit. Therefore, before either of the admirers could cross the way to Tzuyu, the two girls saw nothing but a flash of orange and pink as Dahyun rushes out from the other side of the water fountain station towards her girlfriend.

            "Tzuyu~" Dahyun smiles affectionately at the taller and grabs Tzuyu's hands tightly, immediately gaining the taller's full attention. "I finished filling up my water bottle. Let's head outside for some fresh air and have lunch~"

            "That was quick," notes Tzuyu as Dahyun starts tugging her arm and pulling them both towards the exit.

            Dahyun hums, very aware of the light weight of her still empty water bottle in her other hand, "Didn't want to keep you waiting for too long."

            "I didn't mind waiting," replies Tzuyu innocently.

            Dahyun doesn't respond to the statement as she points to an open spot at a picnic bench, "Let's eat there and if there's time left over we can toss a volleyball back and forth before heading back to the meet up spot with the rest of the team."

            Tzuyu nods in agreement as she slips her backpack off to grab their lunches out of the bag. But before Tzuyu is even able to her bag, a volleyball flies over from their right side bouncing on the gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter