For Real

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*through LINE chat*

 

 

Bommie_Angel: Aigoo, so now you're really going to date him? 🤔

 

Cutie.Dara: Hmmm... I'm thinking of giving him a chance? After all, he said he likes me so...

 

Bommie_Angel: WAH DAEBAK! You do know that your story is like a K-drama, right?

 

Cutie.Dara: Ahh molla molla! 🙈🙈🙈

 

Bommie_Angel: Waeeee? I think Kiyong's a catch too. Tall, handsome, hot bod. That guy's gorgeous, I tell you. ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Cutie.Dara: Yah, want me to screenshot this and send this to TOP? 😂😈

 

Bommie_Angel: Jullae? (Wanna die?) 

 

Cutie.Dara: Hahaha! Anyway, I think it's really about time for me to date again. Besides, we're not getting any younger...  😭

 

Bommie.Dara: Hah, speak for yourself. 😝 

 

Cutie.Dara: Neo jinja!! (You, really!)

 

Bommie_Angel: LOL. Geundae (but), do you know where he's taking you on your REAL first date?

 

Cutie.Dara: Molla. (Idk) But I asked him if we could drop by at the mall first. I need to buy something. I'm thinking of surprising him as well. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Bommie_Angel: Aigoooo i'm so jelly Dara-yah! Lucky lucky! 😩 Nado! I want to be surprised too. T_T Must be really easy to date openly, huh? Should I go public about me and TOP too?

 

Cutie.Dara: What's there to be public about with you two? He hasn't even said yes to you yet. Hahahaha! 😂

 

Bommie_Angel: Aish Shikuro!!!! (Shut up)  😡 We'll get there. It's just his been obsessing with art lately. As usual. Hmp!

 

Cutie.Dara: Aigoo, kre kre. If you say so. Lol.

 

Bommie_Angel: But seriously, you sure about this? I mean... you're not really just doing this because of what happened between you and Jerk-yong, right?

 

Cutie.Dara: Ahhh, jebal! (Oh, please!) This has nothing to do with him or whatever he has told me before. I'm doing this for myself. And besides...

I shouldn't waste my cuteness, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

 

Bommie_Angel: Heol! You're still at home doing nothing?! I thought Kiyong's picking you up at 4:30? It's already 4, yah this gizibe!

 

Cutie.Dara: Aigoo, i'm almost done. All I need to do now is change my clothes and fix my hair. Geokjeongma! (Don't worry.)

 

Bommie_Angel: Oh i've read this somewhere. You should try to put your hair up in a bun. Apparently, guys love it and find it cute. Heh. 

 

Cutie.Dara: Psh, whatever! I won't do that. 😛 Besides, he doesn't even know yet that i'm going to agree dating him for real. 

 

Bommie_Angel: Just sayin. Pabo. They say it works like a charm. 

 

Cutie.Dara: No need. He's already fallen in love with my charm. #HUMBLE    Nwy, you should do that everytime you meet up with Seunghyun. Lol. 

 

Bommi_Angel: Meanie! Don't you dare put your hair up in a bun then. Grrr.

 

Cutie.Dara: Hahaha i'm just kidding. Anyway, I gotta get ready. I'll update you later. 😘 

 

----------------

 

At exactly 4:30 p.m., someone rang my front door bell. And alas, Kiyong was there. Looking sharp.

Emm, I mean, at the exact time, sharp. ^^

 

----------------

 

at the car

 

"Wow, you really came at the exact time, huh?" I smiled. And fidgeted. Did I? Yeaaaahhhh. I did. Boy, was I nervous.

 

"Of course," Kiyong gave me his goofiest smile, then added, "Wouldn't want to keep you waiting."

 

"Aigoo. Are you really making me guilty?" I jokingly glared at him.

 

 

I'm not late. It just happened that I had a hard time picking what to wear.

Well honestly, I was NOT THAT late.

 

 

"Aniyo noona," He even raised one of his hands, "You were not that late tho...

 

 

...Only 20 minutes late."

 

 

 

I lightly punched him on his arm. He was driving us towards the mall. I need to buy something there first, then we'll go to wherever he planned us to go. Aish! I'm really curious, but he wouldn't spill. Argh!

 

When we got there, we went to this shoe store that I frequently buy my kicks from. I'm gonna give it as a gift to someone kekeke. Luckily, there aren't a lot of people at that time. Wouldn't want to cause a commotion.

 

While I was sitting down and waiting for the receipt...

 

 

 

FLASH

 

 

 

Mwoya? (What's that?)

 

 

I looked around. There were a few other customers there too. Aish. Were they taking pictures of us again? Aigoo.

 

"Yah, Kiyong-ah. Did you see that flash?" I whispered at Kiyong who was standing at the other side of the sofa.

 

"Aniyo." He quickly replied. Then went back to looking at the other display. Geez, that boy. He really doesn't give a crap anymore huh.

 

 

 

After almost an hour, we are now back in his car. 

 

 

 

"Yah, Jang Kiyong, where are we really going?" 

 

"You'll find out soon. Hehe." Then he flashed a smile at my direction.

 

"Yahhhh. Just tell me, ppali. Oh?" I pleaded and tried to make my voice cuter. And even leaned in towards him. Maybe that'll do the trick. Muahahaha.

 

"An-dwae." He retorted back, with his cutest voice of course. Hahaha.

 

"Eh, neo jaemi eopseo." (You're no fun.)  I leaned back towards my seat.

 

 

He just laughed and I can tell that he trying to focus on his driving. Was he distracted by my cuteness?

 

Ahhhh mwoya!! (What the heck) Yah, Sandara Park! You're being overconfident. What is happening to you!?

 

 

"Nado.. (me too)  I have something to tell you as well." I suddenly blurted out.

 

Well that seemed to get hks attention as he looked at me curiously with puppy eyes.

 

"Mwoga?" (What about?)

 

Hah! Gotcha.

 

I simply tilted my head, and said in my cutest voice, "An-dwae."

 

 

He casted a bemused face, and then it dawned on him that I was just getting even and he let out a hearty chuckle.

 

 

"Aigooooo, i'm so jelly Dara-yah! Lucky lucky! Nado! I want to be surprised too!"

 

 

After remembering what Bom said, I didn't ask him once again. I bet that he really wanted to surprise me and the least that I could do is to be patient.

 

 

But the dead air is sooooooo awkward. None of us are really talking at the moment. Maybe he's just focused on his driving, but me? Man, i dunno. Thoughts are now beginning to swarm my head. Different scenes on how to say that i'll agree to date him for real. 

What if I tell him and then suddenly...

 

 

Dara: Kiyong-ah, let's date. For real.

 

Kiyong: Mwo? 

 

Dara: I've thought about what you said. And I say we give it a try.

 

Kiyong: Ha..ha.haha..mwahahahaHahahaha!

 

Dara: Yah! What's so funny?

 

 

Kiyong: Aigoooo noona! I'm just kidding you know. I didn't mean what I said. Agh, i'm tearing up. You almost got me there noona. Hahahaha.

 

 

 

Or what if....

 

 

 

Dara: Kiyong-ah, let's date. For real.

 

Kiyong: Mwo?

 

Dara: I've thought about what you said. And I say we give it a try.

 

Kiyong: Cheongmalyo?! *suddenly slips his way beside me* Then.... shall we...

 

 

..do it, noona, to celebrate us being official?

 

 

 

Dara: MWO!?! ANDWAEEEEEEEEE---

 

 

 

 

"NDWAEEEE!"

 

Then Kiyong suddenly stepped on the brake, that the car made a screeching sound.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter