Auditions

Rookie and Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday (day of auditions)

 

Sulli PoV

 

LA is so beautiful, the sun, the surrounding its all beautiful, I can see it all in the hotels window it's so pretty I wish we could stay here a little longer but reality check. I have a Job.I need to call Krystal because the auditions is in an hour and she is still shopping. That girl being back in her home country for her is like having a child being in a room full of candy, hyper and kinda stupid.

Krystal then arrived in time, the members got ready in the hotel then we left to the audition place.

 

Joshua's PoV

 

"Dad I got to go" Joshua shouted as he approached the door. "Wait bodyguard" his dad shouted. "Dad I'm only going to my friends house" Joshua pleaded. "I was fine last time wasn't I" Joshua asked. His dad was very cation of Joshua's safety mainly because he is the next generation for the company but also because he was nearly take away when he was a kid, by his rival. Because Joshua doesn't know about this because he was very young his dad is making sure that this kind of danger will never happen again. It was kinda his way to show that he cares about him. "Last time I wasn't here and I heard that you had a fight with the bodyguard so I need to make sure this sort of behaviour will never happen again" his dad answered. "Fine then Sehun" Joshua shouted. Sehun is Joshua personal guard but more like a friend because they are the same year. He would normally go with him most of the time but Joshua likes to go alone sometimes and they meet up somewhere and go home together.

 

But Sehun is also Joshua dads favourite so he doesn't go with Joshua that often, but still they are very close.

After persuading his dad Joshua was finally aloud to go, but with Sehun. Which was fine for him.

"Where are we going sir" Sehun asked while walking past Joshua's mainson.

"I gotta go to audition, at the plaza do you want to come"

"Nahhhh I'm going meet up with Jessica (girlfriend), let's meet at the center park at 17:00" Sehun replied walking away from Joshua.

Joshua just chuckled then left to the plaza for the audition.

 

At the plaza

 

There are nearly 48000 people in the plaza waiting for F(x)'s performance. And only 3,000 people are audi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter