What was actually going on...

They were my surprise but now, they are my Life.

[Min Ae POV]

I chuckled at how slow LeeNa is not catching what I was trying to say. She can such a slowpoke sometimes you know. 

I text Ha-Neul Appa;

 

Appa she is in the game room with me. It seems like she won't be going anywhere anytime soon. She's enjoying playing games here with me. So has the "surprise" landed??

 

I pressed send and continued playing with LeeNa. I gazed at her for quite sometime. *She's so beautiful~* I smiled at my thought and side-hugged her.

"I love you Kim LeeNa! You are so biggggg right now~" I said while she gave me the What-Got-Into-You look.

" Unnie-ah~ I love you too! But puhleseeee you make it sound like I've grown so fat already! "  she pouted and returned the hug.

"Aigooo~ you are so cute when you pout! No wonder all the guys chase after you..." I and pinched her cheeks.

" *mehrong* Unnie-ah where's Appa and Umma?? They told me they went out for awhile but they are still not back yet..." . How am I suppose to answer her.?? I'm so bad at lying!

I ignored her question. I hate lying! 

*Noona neomu yeppeo...mee chyeo..Replay Replay Replay~~* ouh ouh ouh text!

From Appa! Let's see what he says hmmm..

 

"Surprise" has already landed. We'll arrive soon at the house. You sure LeeNa has no idea bout this?

 

OMO! They have arrived?! *screeching* in my head. If i did'nt already realise, I was near to be hyper-ventilating! Gosh calm down Min Ae.. I can't deal with all these surprise and excitement. I can burst anytime soooonnnnn~~

I text Ha-Neul Appa back;

 

Yes I'm positive Appa. She's such a slowpoke today! She has'nt got a clue. Promise.

 

I chuckled at how we are communicating. Sound totally spy-like! I pressed send and wondered how LeeNa would react at her surprise during her surprise birthday party later! 

Ouh! Just in case you are wondering why LeeNa has'nt got a clue about a party, Its because she never had one since a small child!

Ironic huh for a rich girl to not have a party for her birthdays. It was strictly LeeNa's instruction not to organize any party for her. She's just too humble and that is why she's loved by everyone!

She totally have no freaking idea about this AT ALL!

I JUST CAN'T WAIT! 

[End of Min Ae POV]

 

[Onew POV]

"Welcome to Singapore. We hope that you have enjoyed your flight. Hope to be of service to you again. Have a nice day." The Air stewardess said while bowing to us.

"Her voice is so sweet and pretty too huh Jonghyun" I nudged him while whispering. 

"YAH! Cut it off dude. Stop staring at her!" Jonghyun was actually literally staring and close to drooling. I smacked the back of his head to bring him back to Earth. 

"Mianhae Noona. " He bowed to her and smiled handsomely. 

*Yah! This boy. Why must he do that everytime? Gosh now she's blushing. So cute.*

I snapped myself from my thoughts and dragged Jonghyun out from the plane. The rest of the members just shook their heads and followed my lead.

We went to take out luggage. After going through all those series of checking and what not, we were now slacking at a lounge waiting for our Boss. Well not exactly but he's SM's biggest shareholder! So that makes him our boss. Right? Ok whatever.

"HYUNG! I'm so excited to meet Mr Kim's daughter! We are performing for her surprise birthday party right?!" Taemin excitedly screamed.

"YAH! Taemin-ah~ Quite down. We don't want to attract fans do you? Nobody knows we are landing here in Singapore!" Minho grabbed him and settled him down on the chair and passed him a cup of ice-cream he bought from the counter awhile ago.

As usual, Taemin's eyes just sparkled at the sight of ice-cream. 

*Hmm I wonder how Mr Kim's daughter looks like.. Mr Kim is quite a catch too. I wonder..* he thought to himself. Well the truth is, everyone in SHInee is wondering who she is. Even they are excited to perform for her.

~ Flashback~

"Onew! Get the others and head out to Mr Lee's office. He has something to inform you guys. Hurry quick!" manager hyung instructed me. I nodded and proceed to get the rest who are practicing in the studio.

*Gosh. I hope it's nothing bad.* I shivered at the thought . He's scary when he's angry.

" Hey guys! Hurry up we have to go to Mr Lee's office. It seems that there is something important he wants to tell us. Yah! Jonghyun! Hurry! Stop looking at your abs already! " I called out for them and shouted. 

I looked down to my abs. I sighed. I have to go to gym! They are going into hibernation mode already!

*Knock, Knock* 

"Come in guys!" Gosh I hope this better be good.

We went in and bowed to him before taking our seats. "Yes Sir? What is the matter?" I asked.

"You guys are going to Singapore in a week. For a special performance. After the performance, you have one week to spend there. Consider it as your vacation for your hard work. Is one week enough? I could extend it if you guys want it to be longer." he informed us. Well shocking us too.

"Why the sudden plan Sir?" I replied still in a daze. It's not always Mr Lee is this generous to us.

"Well actually its a request from Mr Kim Ha-Neul. Our biggest shareholder here in SM. He has quite a firm say here. The rest of the info about him you don't have to know." I nodded understanding it.

"Any more questions? Your manager will tell you more about this. " He asked. We shooked our heads and stood up. We bowed and left the office.

Back in our dorm, manager hyung settled us down for SHInee meeting.

"Alright guys. Here's what's going on. You know Mr Kim right?" expecting a reply from us, we nodded. He then continued.

" His daughter is going to be 20 years old in a week. Yes MinHo, she's the same age as you. So he wants you to surprise her with a surprise performance during her surprise party. She's been a fan of you guys but never got to meet you even though Mr Kim has such high status here. Don't worry no one knows about this so you won't be expecting screaming fans at the airport." he said pausing to catch his breath. 

Wow isn't he excited or what. We let out a sigh of relief to the fact that there would be no screaming fans welcoming us. Hey its not  that we hate fans but our ears do need a break from all that screaming you know.

" You will be practicing here in Korea first . In a week's time you will proceed to Singapore. We'll rehearse there before the performance start but with NO mics. Its a surprise remember? Mr Kim does'nt want to blow this surprise. " we nodded in unison as he handed us a paper listing the songs we will be performing.

 

1. Replay

2. Ring Ding Dong and Lucifer Remix

3. Hello

 

"Alright three songs? OKAY we can do this!" I shouted out of a sudden.

"Yes this is her three favourite songs out of the many songs you have done. Practice will start tomorrow at 10 in the morning. Arraso?" Right.. 10. Ouh man...

He left us and shut the door after himself.

"We are going to Singapore to perform for our boss's daughter?? And a vacation after that?! WOW." Jonghyun exclaimed crushing the paper he's holding in excitement.

" I hope she's not the snotty rich girl kind and OMO! What If she's ugly?!  If she is, Im sooo going back to Korea!! " Key screeched, covering his mouth.

"Geez Key Hyung! Have you seen Mr Kim? He's good-looking and his wife, is pretty too so I doubt their daughter will look ugly.."  MinHo taking sides to Mr Kim's daughter. He's sure looking forward tot it alright.

"Yeah! We are going to perform for a pretty Noona!~  Noona neomu yeoppo~~" Taemin clapping his hands Oh-So-Excitedly.

"Ok come on guys. Let's stop all this and get ready for bed shall we? We have a tight schedule tomorrow and we have to do our best. We are performing for an important person here. We can do this!" I punched my hand into the air.

" SHInee hwaiting!!" SHInee shouted in unison. I hope everything goes well.

~End of Flashback~

Hmm...

"Hyung!! Can I have another scoop please~~" Taemin cut me off from my flashback showing me his aegyo. Who could ever resist that??

"Sure sure just please don't blow our cover!" I sighed at him motioning MinHo to follow our maknae to get more ice-cream.

Man all these ice-cream is gonna give him a sugar rush. Ouh well i could'nt resist his aegyo!

 

[End of Onew's POV]

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

Sorry I noe its long but hope u enjoy it!^^

Please comment and subscribe ok.??<3