Love Tint | 러브 틴트

Who Are You | 후아유
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s another weekend and Arin has to visit the orphanage. The scene that welcomed her is a group of kids playing at the garden who seems busy to not notice her. She went inside just as Mrs. Hong fetched her from the door and soon they both went to the living room and started another conservation that would usually turn out into a long-time-no-see talk.

In the middle of the conversation, Mrs. Hong noticed she didn’t bring the guy back then. Actually, Oh Sehun was asked by Arin to come again but he couldn’t go because he has something to do. Mrs Hong opens up the guy she told Arin, that Ji Hoon who reminds her of Oh Sehun.

‘Now, I know why Sehun reminds me of Jihoon. At first at thought it was him and that he already came back. But I guess it wasn’t the case. Look at these photos. These were taken during his visit many months ago and it was the latest before he disappeared.’ Mrs. Hong said while opening an album full of group photos taken with someone who resembles Oh Sehun.

Arin’s heart skipped a beat. Another person who looks like Oh Sehun? ‘Mrs. Hong, What is his name again?’

‘Jihoon. Oh Ji Hoon. You know, Jihoon was a very kind volunteer. He was a sponsor and he plays well with the kids. One of the kids liked him so much and even confessed to him that she likes him.’ Mrs. Hong opened up. But Arin kept thinking of the persons she knows who now shares the same face. But this one is named ‘Oh Jihoon.’ One of them could be related to this person.

‘Perhaps, do you know if Oh Jihoon has a sibling?’ Arin asked out of all her confusions.

‘I have no idea. Jihoon, although he was kind to us, he’s never been open to us about his personal life. He was too dedicated to help the kids without making his life an open book. He was a quiet and timid person.’ Mrs. Hong answered.

He was a quiet and timid person. If Oh Jihoon never had a sibling, could he be one of them? Is the Oh Sehun at my work be him? No, Moon Arin. Stop thinking of it. He can’t be him.

‘What’s the matter, Arin?’ Mrs. Hong asked when Arin suddenly looked pale and surprised.

‘Nothing, nothing. Hmm, Mrs. Hong, can I have one of these photos?’

‘Yes, sure, you can have one..’

--

Arin couldn’t take away her eyes from the photo. He was a quiet and timid person. It keeps echoing in her mind. For another second, she’ll stare at another photo she’s been keeping in her notebook, a group photo of all the crews of the restaurant which includes Oh Sehun. They both look so alike and they’re both quiet and timid. Could this Oh Sehun be the real Oh Jihoon? If he’s him, why does he have to pretend like him?

And this other Oh Sehun who saved me, what does he have to with this? He can’t be this Jihoon. He isn’t quiet and timid at all. He’s an exact opposite. The more she keeps on thinking about it, the more it causes her head ache.

--

Oh Sehun came back to the hospital to pay for the bill he had during the accident with Moon Arin but he found out it was already paid by that girl. He feels like a burden to her knowing that he caused her to spend so much just for him. And why does she have to take her to such an expensive hospital? Another thing came into his mind; it must’ve been because it was the nearest hospital around that time.

As he walked by the sidewalk, he knew he saw her again by the window of the bus where few of the street lights reflects to the window. She seems so busy of something. Oh Sehun boarded the bus and went towards Arin who didn’t even notice he’s already there.

Arin is staring at a photo and she’s not turning her eyes away from it. She was only snapped back to reality when Oh Sehun suddenly speaks, ‘Yah, who told you to pay the hospital bills? You should’ve let me pay them huh?’ Oh Sehun says and Arin immediately kept the photos and she was nervous he might have seen them.

‘I have the right to pay or not. And forget it, just take it as a return for saving me.’ Arin said and finally stands up when it’s already her bus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter