Chapter II

Skip a Beat

Kim Taehyung's POV

It feels like I'm going to have a severe stiff neck back there in the airplane. I told Jin hyung to book us in a business class not in a economy class. If its not because of him I won't be suffering from this kind of pain and besides the surroundings is such an eye sore.

"This is why I want you to book us in a business class hyung." I whispered on his ears enough for us to hear.

"Oh my God! Look at that guy over there he's so cute!!" Says the girl behind me, giggling. I looked at her with a fake smile and she giggled a lot more.

"We have no choice Taehyung, though it seems like the boys at the back are enjoying." He peeked at the back where Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin were playfully enjoying the girls around them.

"You look dashing today" Yoongi said to the girl at his right as he tuck a hair strand into her ears. Ewwwww! YUCK!

Well, its been years since the last time I went back here in Korea.

"Korea! We meet again!" Namjoon mumble as he wanders around the airport like it's his first.

" 하나님 감사합니다! (Thank God!)" Jin whispers under his breath spreading his arms as he spins around. Seriously speaking, do you really need yo do that?

"Hyung, what are you doing?!" Jungkook came out of nowhere together with Jimin. "You look weird, stop that." Jimin added. "Hah! Like you guys are not used to it!" Hoseok interferes as he pushes the cart full of luggage.

We may be used to it but that doesn't give him the authority to do it anytime he wants, it just so, uhh never mind.

"Excuse me young master, everything is ready outside." Mr. Sparks intercedes, my Butler at the same time my travel buddy back when I was still at New York.

"Man! I'll go ahead. I'm a little bit dizzy, need to rest for the whole day." I explain myself before leaving the group. "Just beep my phone or feel free to drop by our house." I added.

So we have this kind of friendship code here what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours, but not applicable to all situation. Still, it depends.

"Yeah! No problem man! See you around then!" Yoongi gives me a fist bump and that's my cue. Immediately, I went out of the airport and to the car.

"Good morning young master." Mr. Han greets me with a smile through the rear mirror. "Good to see you Mr. Han." Respectfully, I respond. "So, how's the stay?" He ask as he focus himself to the driveway. "Fine, nothing much happened. Just a bunch of school works." Ruffling my hair as I incline my seat.

School is one of my weakest point. I love going to school but it seems like school doesn't want me at all.

"So how's home? Yebin?" All of a sudden curiosity got me. You know, I'm not really that type of brother who forgets about his sister. Though I might be teasing her a lot but that doesn't permits anyone to do the same thing to her.

"Same old. Well, Yebin is doing well lately." He respond. I wonder how would she react if she finds out that me together with the boys are back. Hahaha! For sure she would never want to see Jimin presence.

"Good morning!" My sister greeted cheekly to my friends as she walk down the hall. "Good morning Yebin!" Yoongi responded.

"Why so early?" She queried as she went towards the comfort room."You know just some boys thing." I yelled. One two three. "Mr. Hannnnnn!!! What is a skunk doing here in the cr!? Kim Taehyung!!" She screamed as loud as she can. "It wasn't my idea Yebin!" I defended myself.

"Hahaha! Good job Jimin!" I praised Jimin for what he has done. Well, I guess Yebin found her perfect match.

"You are so dead Mr. Park!" She sworn

"Does she know even know that I'm coming?" I ask, hoping that she doesn't. "Yes young master." He responds. Obviously, as expected. Knowing that our parents are out of the country, who else would rule over the house? No one, but my troublesome sister.

Kim Yebin's POV

What!? They're back?

"Our brothers are back?" Yumi queries "Oh my God! I need to call my brother as soon as possible. Damn it! How come he didn't told me." She panick while searching for her phone inside her bag.

Beep! Beep!

"Oops, Sorry! Got to answer his call." Saejin waving her phone. I bet it's his brother.

"Chill ladies, it's not a big deal." Hyomin intercedes as she walk out from the closet.

"Unnie, for you it isn't a big deal because no matter how stupid they are. They listen to you. How about us? Specifically me?" I pout as I drape my comforter around me.

The worst part of my life has just begun. It's just bad luck, right? So bad that if I bought a cemetery people would stop dying. Nobody gets justice for it.

"Correction Yebin, not all the time." Hyomin emphasize word by word. Fine! Good luck to myself. Seat belt on.

*** *** ***

"So you are back?" I spat as soon as I see my brother's soul in the kitchen and sat at the opposite side.

"Aren't you going to welcome me?" He smirk as he was trying to throw some beans to my direction, luckily I was able to dodge it.

"Hey! Stop that moron!" I whine. "Aish! You never changed Yebin, you're still the same as before. Still a brat." Making faces, he teases. Whatever brother!

"You don't call me moron Yebin, I'm still your brother. To remind you, your older brother." He sermons, pointing his spoon towards me, while I try to mimick every word he said.

"Whatever oppa!" I roll my eyeball and continue eating my cereal. "How long are you guys planning to stay here then?" I query. Make it less than a month please!

"For good." He gladly answer with a smile as he glances."What?!" Shock, I got up from my seat. This can't be!

"Whats wrong about it?" He arch an eyebrow. "Uhmm..uh? Nothing." Stuttering, slowly I sat back and resume from what I was doing lately. Chill Yebin!

"But you're not going to finish senior high here right?" Cross finger, I query. Please say no! "We'll be staying here for good Yebin. Of course! I'll finish it here." He amusingly responds. Holy crap! This not good!

"Why? What's the matter?" He furrows his brows. Don't get me wrong brother. Inhale! Exhale! Calm down Yebin, just continue whatever you are doing.

"Ooooh! Is it because of Jimin?" He smirks, slowly inching his face to my ears until we are just half a ruler away.

"You miss him. Don't you?" He whispers to my ears. "Hell Nooooo!" I stood up from my seat and went to the bar counter.

"Hahaha! Easy little sister." He laughs "Don't worry! You'll see him more often." He winks.

"Don't you dare mention his name here Kim Taehyung." I challenge pointing a finger to him. This is what I hate the most. Never did I wish to hear that jerks name, ever!

"Oh! I forgot to mention that we'll be staying in one school next semester." He happily announce with all of those hand gestures of him.

"Nooooo! There's a lot of universities here in Seoul, there's a lot of schools for you guys to choose. Just don't stay with us." I plead.

I knew that this would happen. All I need to do is to convince them to study in a different university, not in Hanyang!

"A family that sticks together, stays together." He humms as he walk towards the front yard. "Urghh! Kim taehyung please! You can go to Yonsei, Sungkyunkwan or to Korea University, just not in Hanyang please" I followed him to the pool area.

I know he won't buy any of these, but at least I tried. My life would be miserable if I'll be sharing the same school with that jerk! I had enough before. I don't want it to happen again.

"Are you pushing me away Yebin?" He stood up, blocking my way, towering my height. Crap! perks of being tall huh? "Uhmm.. no, it's just that I.." I stutter. Damn it! How should I say this! For Pete's sake are you that dumb brother?!

"What?" He repeats himself. " I don't want to see him!" I yell in front of my brother. There was silence for a couple of seconds until he laughs hysterically. "Hahaha! Got you! Hahaha! I knew it Yebin!" He giggles.

Really huh? Great! Thanks for showing your love for me! Highly appreciated.

"Thanks!" I sarcastically thank him as I sat down the bench.

"Are you having your monthly period?" He tease as he is tries to poke me with his finger. "Hey! Stop that!" Shrugging his hand off of me. Why did I have this kind of brother.

Dingdong! Dingdong!

"Nanny! Someone's outside!" I called out my nanny to open the door. Jeez? Cant they hear the doorbell from here?

Dingdong! Dingdong!

"Go and open the door yourself Yebin." He demands. Wow! Is he really ordering me? "Where's everyone? Are we the one who's here?" Annoyingly query. You know what. If you want to open the door, go and open it yourself.

"Day off." He timidly answer as he scrolls through his phone. "You go open it." I protest. I'm tired and besides I don't open the door for someone except if it mom and dad or my friends.

Dingdong! Dingdong!

Neither both of us offers to open the door.

Dingdong! Dingdong!

This time he gives me a serious look. "Oh come on! Why do you always do this to me." Forcefully, I stood up from my seat and went to open the door.

"Good girl!" He praise. "Whatever oppa!" I hiss in annoyance.

Dingdong! Dingdong!

Okay, okay! I'm coming. "Whoever you are. Why don't you just ope-'' I was cut off the moment I saw the person standing on the door step.

"What the hell are you doing here?" ..

ありがとうございました!✌