Chapter I

Skip a Beat

It was the 30th of December when Taehyung introduced his sister, Yebin to his newly acquainted friends namely Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin on his 15th birthday.

"Excuse me guys, let me introduce to you my ever beautiful yet monster sister Kim Yebin." Taehyung playfully teasing her sister as he ruffled her hair, earned a slight jab on his side. "Ow!" He fakingly winced in pain, acting as if it hurts a lot.

"Whatever, oppa!" Yebin hissed as she inched herself away from her mean brother and flashes her sweetest smile to the boys in front of her.

Everyone greeted Yebin with their best smile except one boy, who is standing behind the wall. "Uhm.. excuse me and you are?" Yebin queried extending her right hand.

"Jimin, Park Jimin." He roughly responded and left the group, rejecting Yebin's warm welcome. The boys exchanged glances in response to Jimin's actions.

"You'll get use to it." Jin tapped Yebin's shoulder, who is currently frozen on her spot not expecting what just happened.

"We are so sorry about that Yebin." Yoongi apologized in behalf of his friend, but then being as brat as she is Yebin didn't buy any of this. Instead she followed where Jimin headed to.

On her way to the porch, she grab a medium size cake from the table and threw it to Jimin and the biggest mistake she made in her entire life was born.

"Hey! Mr. Park!" She yelled in the middle of the crowd. Before Jimin could even turn around, Yebin threw the cake to Jimin squarely to his face. Feeling victorious, she spun back to the living room not even knowing that Jimin's on her back for a revenge.

Jimin being one of the strongest among the boys, effortlessly carried Yebin on his back out of the house to the backyard. "Damn it! Put me down jerk! Kim Taehyung!" Yebin screamed hoping that her brother will come to her rescue, to her dismay it seems like his brother was just enjoying the scene.

"Suit yourself sister." Taehyng teased as he tossed a glass of ice tea, sitting on a bench beside the bar counter next to the pool.

"Taehyung!" Yebin screamed in despair. All eyes were set on them. Unfortunately, Mr and Mrs. Kim were out for a business trip in California.

"God! Taehyung, aren't you going to help your sister?" Namjoon jolted in the conversation feeling unease at Yebins current situation. "She'll be fine hyung." Taehyung assured him with a wink tapping his back.

"Put me down Jimin!" Yebin protested. "Your wish is my command princess." with that Jimin threw Yebin into the freezing pool.

"Mr. Park!!"

Kim Yebin's POV

"So that's it?" Yumi queries arching an eyebrow. "Yes! That's it Yumi!" I protest

Ever since I met Jimin, no, every time I hear his name I can feel my blood boiling inside me like a volcano that's going to erupt any minute. Meeting him was the biggest mistake in my life. If I could just go back to the past I would really really ignore him.

"At first, it's your fault Yebin. You shouldn't have done that to him." Saejin jolts out all of a sudden. What!? Did she just said that it was my fault? "The door is widely open for you to leave Saejin." I order pointing towards the door. Instead of helping me feel better, why pushing me into despair?

"It's not what I am trying to say Yebin." Saejin reason out. "Look here Saejin. I was trying to be nice okay? It was him who started it." How many times should I explain my part?

"Yebin, why can't you just forget about it. It's been four years already. My God! Get through it!" Hyomin stood up from the bed and went through my walk-in closet.

"Yes and I thank God for putting him away from me!" I spat. "Correction Yebin! It's our brothers away from us." Saejin intercedes and I just rolled my eyes.

Yup! Our brothers away. My brother together with Yumi's and Saejin's brother and the boys chose to finish highschool in New York. For me it's a good thing, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy my brothers presence here. But honestly speaking he is very annoying. Sometimes, it makes me think maybe he is not my brother at all.

Any month from now, they'll be back again together with that egoistic moron. I need to do something victorious, something to show him that I'm no longer the Gabriella she met four years ago.

◆◇◆FLASHBACK◆◇◆

"Hey look who's here." Jimin teased as he walks around me, watching every detail of me from head to toe. "What now Mr. Park?" Rolling my eyeballs, annoyingly I responded.

"My day was perfect until I saw an ugly dwarf roaming around behind the hallway." He murmured as he leaned his back on one of the lockers.

"Excuse me?!" I dissed. Just one last time, I swear I will really knock this pumpkin down and drag him to hell with me!

"Man! What happened last December is enough." Yoongi joked around, which earned a devilish stare from me. "Hahaha! Wooah easy! I was just fooling around Yebin." Yoongi defended himself.

"Whatever! Anyway have you seen my brother?" Trying to change the main subject of the story or else any minute I'm going to kick these guys out of the campus.

"I don't know maybe he's with Jungkook and Jin hyung by now." Hoseok assured me.

Well at least he is not with this jerk!

About to open my locker when suddenly I stinky foul smell came out. "Ewwwww! What the fffckk!?" I cursed. Who the hell placed a mustard here on my locker.

I looked at my left just to see Jimin laughing. "Having fun?" I queried arching an eyebrow. "More like enjoying, Yebin." He smirked before he left.

"Go to hell Jimin!" I screamed. "After you sweart heart!" He winked.

◆◇◆END OF FLASHBACK◆◇◆

The thought of him is like a dangerous disease that is killing me softly day by day getting slash from my very core.

"So what are you planning to do Yebin?" Yumi flipped her book close and face me like I'm one of the culprit in a hideous crime. "Do you think if you'll do something, he'll stop?" She added inching face close to mine.

"Uh? No." I doubtly respond. "That's it Yebin. He won't stop, so why bother?!" Yumi protest. "She is right Yebin, someday he'll get tired making fun out of you." Saejin added.

I plump myself on bed and covered my face with a pillow. My God! Can somebody tell me what I've gotten myself into.

All of a sudden there's a knock from the door.

"Come in!" I order

"Good morning Ms. Yebin, I just would like to inform you that your brother has just arrived from New York." Says my Butler, Mr. Han

!

ありがとうございました!✌